Dream Quest - Act II

Phantom Orchid

[center][center][u][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=6]Dream Quest - Act II[/size][/font][/u][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]... a window within the soul to see ...[/font][/i][/center][/center]

[center][center][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=4]"That is not dead which can eternal lie : And with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P. Lovecraft[/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]Construct an [i]original[/i] dream sigil.[/size]
[/font][/center][/center]
[list]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Post it in this thread.[/font][/font]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Keep 'in-character.'[/font][/font]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive][font=comic sans ms,cursive]State your character name, land affiliation, and number of loyalty points for that land.[/font][/font]
[/list]

[b]Rewards[/b]:

1st place: Morph + Wishpoint
2nd place: Any shop creature (even ones only available during certain times)
3rd place: Any shop creature (even ones only available during certain times)

Edited by Phantom Orchid

Brulant
Inner Necrovion
47 days
Heraldry fully applies.
And before anyone asks, it's out of focus on purpose. You'll notice that the background and shadows are completely crisp.

[size=5][attachment=3358:Dream Sigil.jpg][/size]

Edited by Brulant

Luc Recial
None
My land loyalty is 412 but I guess it doesn't matter because I don't have any land affiliations

Okay this is a bad drawing(and I inverted the color of it so that it can be seen "clearly") I admit but my sigil is my own creation and it has a deep meaning to it, well for me anyway.
[attachment=3359:Sigil.jpg]

Rumi
No Man's Land
394 Loyalty

This was designed for black pencil on white paper. With no scanner available right now, a paintbrush program had to suffice.

I intended a simple sigil, yet many elements came to me as the drawing took shape.

[attachment=3365:dreamsigil.png]

Sigil Details:
An [i][b]Arrow[/b][/i] travels the [i][b]East --> West Blue Spirit Road[/b][/i] of the [i][b]Medicine Wheel[/b][/i]
[i][b]Life[/b][/i] & [i][b]Death[/b][/i], [i][b]Chaos[/b][/i] & [i][b]Order[/b][/i] fill the dreamworld
The [b][i]Cloak[/i][/b] of the [b][i]Moon's Gaze[/i][/b] surrounds the dreamworld

Edited by Rumi

Maebius
Citizen of Marind's Bell.
[b]244 Loyalty[/b]
[img]http://everthorn.net/Misc/images/dreamhat.PNG[/img]
The Dream hat, covering our heads and thoughts, and thinking recursively of itself, though not quite the same as itself. Our eyes peek from within the shadows of The Hat, pondering the infinite potential of Dreams, in purple. :)

Edited by Maebius

Treasure Keepers have decided to Sponsor this quest with the following:

Morph and a WP for First Place
Any Shop Creature for Second Place
Any Shop Creature for Third

By Any Shop Creature, I mean any, including those that are not available throughout the year.

Not that much of a drawing expert, but did my best :)
Basis of the drawing is a dream-like haze-road that a person is walking to get towards the Moon, a symbol of so many things as you may all know (among other, powerful intuition symbol)

I "slightly" edited it afterwards which has symbolism of its own.

[url="http://www.dodaj.rs/?1G/qX/36Qej9J8/dream-quest-act-ii.jpg"][img]http://www.dodaj.rs/t/1G/qX/36Qej9J8/dream-quest-act-ii.jpg[/img][/url]

Open the image in new tab, to see full size :)

Princ Rhaegar - Marind Bell - Land loyalty: 422

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen