So far...

Peace

[indent=2]
To begin with I would like to say that the following topic is addressed not only to those of Necrovion but even those out of it who are watching and waiting for some answers perhaps. For the time being, I will only give my, Peace’s, thoughts.[/indent]
[indent=2][quote][/indent]
[indent=2]Ann. 1989 - [2011-08-18 22:05:15 - Stage 10]
[b]Jester's Fate [/b]
Summary: King Jester decided to jail/excommunicate himself and also summoned in prison a large part of MD population, using tools meant to be used for kingship. As a king, he had already 2 penalty points. Necrovion is in partial chaos, being the land with most rebels, and also lost a guild recently.

Result: For abusing kingship tools and using them on non-citizens, Jester received an other penalty point (3/4 now). For ending up in jail as a convict of his own actions, he loses his rights and by that all his kings tools and abilities, including verbal rights to demand things for his land. He keeps his crown however, and by that Necrovion reaches a delicate political state. King Jester is to be "hanged by the neck till dead" probably or will reach an other outcome (have to decide, things still in progress). Necrovion fate will be announced next.[/indent]
[indent=2]Ann. 1990 - [2011-08-19 14:54:10 - Stage 10]
[b]Necrovion Closed[/b]
King Jester reached a situation where he can't rule Necrovion anymore, (and no i won't allow elections because he still has a penalty point left so tehnically he still has the crown). Due to the recent events, and the fact that all Necrovion alliances/guilds are currently DISBANDED, Necrovion remains without a social/political structure. Necrovion was from the start in a special situation. Its human inhabitants were allowed on that land by the will of the Shades, to guard it and preserve its values. As this is no longer possible in a decent manner, the LAND WILL BE CLOSED. What will happen to its current citizens, to resources present in this land, creatures, ..we shall see.[/indent]
[indent=2]Ann. 2034 - [2011-09-28 13:30:02 - Stage 11]
And so it happens that without fully realizing what he wished for, TTL got Necrovion citiznship back, with all what that implies. Tainted Warriors ally "brought back from the dead"..
[/indent]
[indent=2]Ann. 2057 - [2011-10-19 23:59:16 - Stage 11]
[b]Jesters Punishment[/b]
Jester has been banned for at least 3 months for repeated harassment via multiple mediums and previous offenses. This does not mean jail but a full ban.[/indent]
[indent=2]After the new year the future of Necrovion shall be decided and further action taken, until then Necrovion still has jester as a mock king. [/indent]
[indent=2][/quote][/indent]
[indent=2][url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/10425-sad-conclusion/"]http://magicduel.inv...sad-conclusion/[/url]
[/indent]
[indent=2]I believe it is known to all by now that this still stands. Jester is still banned and I believe he has no intention to return after all this. Unless he returns only to be hung in public display. Until the time that decisions are taken the only one left wearing the badge of Necrovion’s Tainted Warriors will be only myself and TTL, to keep the alliance safe and alive. Mostly because the ones currently interested to return to the alliance are what triggered some to almost disband the alliance a couple days ago. But this only one of the reasons as I do not know all the details. [/indent]
[indent=2]
We have no tools to grant citizenship to whoever asks for it, those were confiscated by Rendril Revant and I believe they will remain in his possession until further notice without being used. [/indent]
[indent=2]
There will be no invitations granted to join the alliance. Joining this land is more than a badge of an alliance. To be of Necrovion means to understand what the land stands for, who inhabits it still and what is their meaning and purpose. It isn’t my place to tell you so. There are stories in the Adventure Log that point it out, there are certain events that took place that signify it. There are still few people left to go ask and do your research.
[/indent]
[indent=2]Recently I had an interview with Passant the Weak. The article hasn’t been published. All this is merely an addition to it. Nobody put me in charge of anything in Necrovion to speak of it, but I am obligated to answer to whoever asks. I do not know what will happen, if I or others will be part of it or not but hopefully we will all know in the beginning of the next year.I am open to any questions or thoughts.[/indent]

Edited by DarkPriestess

I do have a question.

If TTL and You actually care for Necro. Why you you both don't try to reorganize the Chaos? I don't know if you tried before, but even without citizenship, you could, i think, try to increase the interest in newcomers or even in old players for Necro. It's a land that actually holds many secrets. Some not even discovered by me yet, so I think it can work. You have the experience Peace, TTL somehow has the "tool" or alli.

Why I tell this, simply keeping a land without any discussion won't solve anything. Maybe if Mur see some interest things can change.

anyway just my opinion, I can be wrong.

B

It is such a sad fate for Necrovion. Without some competition, we barely have any opposition in MB. Power is unbalanced. I am fairly new, 130 days or so. I have little knowledge about it. All I can say is that I look forward in meeting Necrovion in battle and wish you the best in trying to reform the land.

C

[quote name='BFH' timestamp='1324610502' post='98403']
I do have a question.

If TTL and You actually care for Necro. Why you you both don't try to reorganize the Chaos? I don't know if you tried before, but even without citizenship, you could, i think, try to increase the interest in newcomers or even in old players for Necro. It's a land that actually holds many secrets. Some not even discovered by me yet, so I think it can work. You have the experience Peace, TTL somehow has the "tool" or alli.

Why I tell this, simply keeping a land without any discussion won't solve anything. Maybe if Mur see some interest things can change.

anyway just my opinion, I can be wrong.

B
[/quote]

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1324610748' post='98404']
I agree with BFH.

Try to reinvest in the new Necrovion. Don't rely to heavily on Khal, and the Dynasty anymore. The best thing I can see happening ere is starting soemthing new. Giving Necrovion a fresh start.

Seigheart
[/quote]

TTL and I had plenty of plans together to be set but we both required more time in MD rather our real life which is heavy for both of us. Not to mention that TTL is also tired by a few things that have happened lately. I personally have a specific vision of Necrovion, much as you have described so far only this time unlike with Khal, we know more things than he did back then. But me alone can not set anything. I was the Queen, not anymore. No powers whatsoever over the land. I had my shots more than once, don't you believe somebody else should take the reign?

[quote name='Chengmingz' timestamp='1324610879' post='98405']
It is such a sad fate for Necrovion. Without some competition, we barely have any opposition in MB. Power is unbalanced. I am fairly new, 130 days or so. I have little knowledge about it. All I can say is that I look forward in meeting Necrovion in battle and wish you the best in trying to reform the land.

C
[/quote]

I understand and feel what you say, C. But as of late, Necrovion's alliances and forces fall before managing to grow further as they were. Call it lack of interest, lack of people or backstabbing. There was backstabbing even in the old days but in another sence and another ways of action.

[quote name='ColdSteel566' timestamp='1324693627' post='98446']
@ Seig & BFH.

Yes... Because it is so easy to do so... >> Or better yet, if it was, we wouldn't have done it yet... Hmm... I'm sorry, it just seems you failed to think of the obvious.
[/quote]

I don't expect it to be easy. Peace did what I suggest very well when I was an mp3 and she Queen.

[quote name='DarkPriestess' timestamp='1324612874' post='98407']

TTL and I had plenty of plans together to be set but we both required more time in MD rather our real life which is heavy for both of us. Not to mention that TTL is also tired by a few things that have happened lately. I personally have a specific vision of Necrovion, much as you have described so far only this time unlike with Khal, we know more things than he did back then. But me alone can not set anything. I was the Queen, not anymore. No powers whatsoever over the land. I had my shots more than once, don't you believe somebody else should take the reign?[/quote]

Well yes, someone should take the reign, but my point is that a bit of "discussion" might cause interest and make things happen faster.

BTW: I don't question at all Peace's or TTL interest, they both care for Necrovion, but I'm trying to be a little constructive...

[quote name='DarkPriestess' timestamp='1324612874' post='98407']
TTL and I had plenty of plans together to be set but we both required more time in MD rather our real life which is heavy for both of us. [/quote]

Just to clear this out.

In the process of restoring Necrovion Azull, Brulant, AmberRune, Dragual Monarth and Fire Starter also deserve recognition for trying to help, presenting ideas, creating quests etc.

Nonetheless, Necrovion is more than all these.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='BFH' timestamp='1328227650' post='103227']

It seems that did not worked quite well...
[/quote]

BFH, we had been resumming the invitations in the alliance and most members were back.

[quote name='Azull' timestamp='1328254455' post='103246']
It is indeed ironic that the one who did not want to invite anyone back into TW, invites the only one that could be relied upon to start breaking things as soon as he got out of the asylum.

(it makes me wonder why I bother at all)
[/quote]

Before throwing me accusations, Azull, know that it wasn't me who invited Jester back in the alliance.

And for your information, the Tainted Warriors are back alive. And in my possession.

Let it be known that Jester was invited in the alliance (not by me or Azull although we know who did and the punishment has been set for that person) and after a discussion I had with Jester I assumed it was safe to keep him. The ex-King has not learned from his lessons, he took advantage of the trust I showed him and he invited Eon who in return disbanded the entire alliance, leaving only an invitation to his alt 'Time' to get in and keep it for him. Too bad that plan didn't work out for you.

Jester is forever exiled from Necrovion and if it was in my hands I would personally hang him at the Trial of Agony, which I will begin to set in motion again.

Edited by Peace

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1328267248' post='103257']
Why so secretive about the one who invited Jester in?
[/quote]

I am not being secretive. It just isn't anybody's business but ours only. What happens within an alliance is only for the alliance members and the citizens of that land to deal with. There is no need to include outsiders for this, this is our way and I would appreciate it if it was respected.

Read again what I have written: I accused nobody or nothing (hint: see the double quotes - and google the meaning if you don't know it). I simply made public a piece of information you seem to cling to like it's the formula to cure cancer AND install world peace :D ( hope you do like my pun).

My true face? What is my true face?

I will not turn this forum thread into your case, dst. Nor I wish to start a forum war about you (again!). I merely wanted to have people know what happened to the alliance. Jaden did not do this intentionally, she assumed Jester could be trusted which as it turned out it was hers and mostly my mistake.

I didn't accuse anyone of anything. If what Jaden did was right or wrong...I do not care. I simply STATED a fact which you seem to want to keep it "secret" for god knows what reasons (which again I do not care about). My only point is: I am sick of the "nose up" and "secretive" attitude you and few others have.

And with that I think I am done with this subject.