MagicDuel Catch Phrases

Hedge Munos

• 6 months later...

Long days and pleasant nights.

No touchy, please.

[color=#003366][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][i]*turns to the wind.*[/i][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"May the Goddess of the Night protect and keep you well."[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"Memories, like heat, fade in Time if not fed."[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"To dream is to live, to die is to waken."[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"Assume nothing."[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"What does not bend with the wind shall break."[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"A fool says 'I think, therefor I am.' A sage says, 'I experience, therefor I am.'"[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"How ever will one discover how far s/he may journey without daring to travel past the setting sun?"[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"We are dust, and nothing. What we do is no more than wind."[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"A dream may be, in Time, a memory against forgetting."[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"Nightfall - breathe darkness into me"[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"There is only one way of life - and that is your own."[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"*holds up a mirror* I'm watching you - don't panic!"[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"Sink into darkness, for sunlight is too shallow for dreams."[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"I am a web without a weaver."[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"I don't shave, but if i did it would be with Occam's razor."[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]"Dare to be fabulous!"[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]And one from Mur: "A mind without a subconscious process would be like a world without night, like a life without sleep."[/font]

• 2 months later...

[quote name='ZenTao' timestamp='1352877148' post='125533']
I am almost in stat damage

I am in stat damage
[/quote]

[quote name='DARK DEMON' timestamp='1352888116' post='125547']
TRAINING HARDCORE!!!

:P
[/quote]

My two favorites so far xDDD

And heres another one for me as of late o.o

"Holy Mur on toast D:"

• 4 weeks later...

[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(247, 251, 252)] Keep looking curiose.. You'll always end up looking Up to us ;)[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(247, 251, 252)]-Nimrodel[/background][/size][/font][/color]