Slave Auction

Seigheart

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1328205369' post='103201']
Prebids wont be accepted until the list is final, which is two days before the auction. So hold your bids Kamisha. ;)

As for you Lib, how about you sign up? We'll see how many people want to bid on a fattened warrior. :P
[/quote]

[quote name='Juni0r' timestamp='1328234085' post='103237']
are we allowed to start bidding?
[/quote]

Not yet.

Edited by Brulant

[quote name='ChildOfTheSoul' timestamp='1328239161' post='103243']
I'll put myself up for auction. I've purchased the first clicky access (is that grade 4?), and your wish is my command. :P
[/quote]

Yah thats grade 4. Branches and less important objects.

For clarification (and this isn't meant accusatory or such, so please don't read it that way), is this a TK event, raising funds for them, or a Seig thing? If the latter would you be keeping the remaining coins after bonus's have been distributed?

Again, this is not me accusing or judging, I don't actually mind really, just your first post doesn't seem to mention anything.

*puts his hands up* Alright, what the heck.

I am putting my name in for the auction. If you haven't met me, I tend to be a cheerful, talkative person. I like to adventure, to figure out things, but mainly get to know people, and have the occasional deep conversation. I know some combat, but I am no Eon. I don't know MDScript, but I am thinking about learning it. I also host the picnics I organize when I can.

Hmm, other stuff. I am not sure. I am addicted, and I am normally on when I am not in class or at home. I am honestly of the opinion I wouldn't mind being a slave, if my master was someone I could get along with. I may stay that way for a while if I like it.

Oh, and I can cook. And make a lot of coffee. I live off of coffee *laughs*

So I guess that is it. Feel free to ask me if you want more information!
Krioni

Edit: In response to Kamisha's request, Seigheart has said the minimum is 2 days. I would say I am comfortable with a minimum of a week, but if I like my new master and we get along, I can easily go about a month minimum. I am willing to continue that farther as long as I am still able to carry out some duties of my own, but they shouldn't interfere with my servitude.

Edited by Krioni

[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6]I can be [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6]a slave [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6]until [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6]i will [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6]advance to the [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6]MP5. i just advance to mp4.im in story mode.i win 3rd place in last HC.[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by durex

i am willing to be a slave for life, regardless of who buys me, just know that even a slave has needs, and i DO train mp3 newbies on the regular. if (and when) i become a slave, i wouldnt mind giving 6 of my 7 days of the week up to my masters say, but i DO need one free day a week to train newbies and... take care of Wolfen business =^,^=

im on every day of the week from midday to anywhere from 8-10pm pacific time.

when i buy my laptop (soon) ill be on 24/7

~Fangy

[quote name='Fang Archbane' timestamp='1328649238' post='103754']
*chuckles*

its okay Maebius, really, i am now... "busy" being murs pet xD
[/quote]

If you purchase Fang, I'm not sure when he'll be free to be your slave ^_^, because, as he said, he's a bit occupied right now.

As for me, I'll happily be a slave for a week.

Shouldn't it be up to the buyer how long they want to keep their slave? I'm willing to stay a slave until I get abandoned by my master, or I get abused so badly that I see no other way to survive in this world than to try to run away.

Also are we alowed to start making bids already?