Slave Auction

Seigheart

I protest.

i wanted to participate and to buy a slave. I would have payed from the beginning more then double it was sold.

I arrived at first term of the auction and I wanted to buy. They refused to start the auction as too few ppl were online.

I want compensation for this. THIS WAS A FAKE AUCTION.

[quote name='No one' timestamp='1329442083' post='104490']
I protest.

i wanted to participate and to buy a slave. I would have payed from the beginning more then double it was sold.

I arrived at first term of the auction and I wanted to buy. They refused to start the auction as too few ppl were online.

I want compensation for this. THIS WAS A FAKE AUCTION.
[/quote]
Few questions in response to you: What sort of compensation is it that you want, because as I gather, you did not actually pay anything? You think that just because you couldn't participate that it was a "fake" auction? Have you even attempted purchasing the leashes from the current owners for, as you say, double what they were sold for? I've missed plenty of opportunities in my time in this game, and I assume you have as well, but I may be wrong. Nonetheless, what is it that's got you so riled up about this one?

• 1 year later...
  • Root Admin

[quote name='Magistra' timestamp='1366996005' post='135330']
Ridiculous! You don't joke about things like being a slave. And if one wants to be one or wants to have one, go to a sm website.
[/quote]

This is a game magistra, something where people roleplay and pretend to be other things. Being a slave in MD conveys certain things, such as doing what the master entails and normally having a leesh. This has nothing to do with s+m and it is worrying that your mind first jumps to it.

It worries me that it is being tolerated. Ask children in poor countries if they like being a slave, working 16 hours a day for almost no money.

Ask them if they like being a slave for older males from rich countries.

Edited by Magistra

• Root Admin

[quote name='Magistra' timestamp='1366996947' post='135332']
It worries me that it is being tolerated. Ask children in poor countries if they like being a slave, working 16 hours a day for almost no money.

Ask them if they like being a slave for older males from rich countries.
[/quote]
In the previous auction, people have a choice to become a slave, and gained money from the sale. Furthermore they gained an item that is incredibly useful. All three of these points make it entirely different to the situation you describe above among the many other differences. It appears that you havent seen or even taken the time to look into the very simple contracts some people had. The majority of them were only for a period of a month. But it is much easier to rage about some injustice you have no clue about and make tenuous comparisons. When you have looked into how this works properly we can continue to discuss your issues with it because at the moment you are merely trolling the post and it is spam.

Magistra, you're making me assume, that you have quite close and painful experience in the field. Please don't refer it as something from RL, since it really isn't. There are many ways this one has become quite useful in the game, and many others when the contract can be ceased, if the willing party is reasonable enough.

[quote name='Fire Starter' timestamp='1367011961' post='135345']
Magistra, you're making me assume, that you have quite close and painful experience in the field. Please don't refer it as something from RL, since it really isn't. There are many ways this one has become quite useful in the game, and many others when the contract can be ceased, if the willing party is reasonable enough.
[/quote]

My thoughts presactly.

She needs to chillax.

Ill admit some stuff from real life has leaked into MD from time to time, but slavery in MD and slavery in real life are def not the same thing.

So breathe Magistra. Nobodys gonna make you call yourself Toby if you dont want to participate.

Edited by Fang Archbane