Every time I passby the Path of Loneliness, this pops up:

[quote]
Error: SyntaxError
Err description: undefined
Err number: undefined
Err message: missing ; before statement

Ajax response:

var chatobj = document.getElementById('livechat');
chatobj.innerHTML = "<div class='chatlistitem'><strong><a target='userdetails' href='../dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=l6nyMlQxz3JiTAI3DZ2lRA,,'><font color='#BC9434'></font></a>: </strong><font color='#1D6D94'><i>xcercses passed Bottle of Tequila to redneck</i></font></div><div class='chatlistitem'><strong><a target='userdetails' href='../dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=8pprPOfphA_ufzJYTH0Fug,,'><font color='#BC9434'>Death Ray</font></a>: </strong>Hey ya'Mur</i></font></div><div class='chatlistitem'><strong><a target='userdetails' href='../dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=NRSlThDZM3utCQ6Nqa8ahQ,,'><font color='#BC9434'></font></a>: </strong> **</div><div class='chatlistitem'><strong><a target='userdetails' href='../dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=NRSlThDZM3utCQ6Nqa8ahQ,,'><font color='#BC9434'></font></a>: </strong> **</div><div class='chatlistitem'><strong><a target='userdetails' href='../dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=8pprPOfphA_ufzJYTH0Fug,,'><font color='#BC9434'>Death Ray</font></a>: </strong>He is under age</i></font></div><div class='chatlistitem'><strong><a target='userdetails' href='../dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=l6nyMlQxz3JiTAI3DZ2lRA,,'><font color='#BC9434'>xcercses</font></a>: </strong>aye, didnt knew that</i></font></div><div class='chatlistitem'><strong><a target='userdetails' href='../dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=8pprPOfphA_ufzJYTH0Fug,,'><font color='#BC9434'>Death Ray</font></a>: </strong>I'll be reporting this...</i></font></div><div class='chatlistitem'><strong><a target='userdetails' href='../dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=NRSlThDZM3utCQ6Nqa8ahQ,,'><font color='#BC9434'></font></a>: </strong> *ayh*</div><div class='chatlistitem'><strong><a target='userdetails' href='../dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=NRSlThDZM3utCQ6Nqa8ahQ,,'><font color='#BC9434'>redneck</font></a>: </strong> lies</div><div class='chatlistitem'><strong><a target='userdetails' href='../dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=l6nyMlQxz3JiTAI3DZ2lRA,,'><font color='#BC9434'>xcercses</font></a>: </strong>okay</i></font></div><div class='chatlistitem'><strong><a target='userdetails' href='../dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=NRSlThDZM3utCQ6Nqa8ahQ,,'><font color='#BC9434'>redneck</font></a>: </strong> ':/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::":::/::::::::::::::?:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::</div><div class='chatlistitem'><strong><a target='userdetails' href='../dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=8pprPOfphA_ufzJYTH0Fug,,'><font color='#BC9434'>Death Ray</font></a>: </strong>Hep</i></font></div><div class='chatlistitem'><strong><a target='userdetails' href='../dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=8pprPOfphA_ufzJYTH0Fug,,'><font color='#BC9434'>Death Ray</font></a>: </strong>::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;</i></font></div><div class='chatlistitem'><strong><a target='userdetails' href='../dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=rqSHT5GpuEpP6pRvoYZZBw,,'><font color='#BC9434'>ChildOfTheSoul</font></a>: </strong>broken chat.</i></font></div>";
chatobj.scrollTop = chatobj.scrollHeight;

//debug sound
//var sounds = perent.document.getElementById('sounds');
//sounds.TGotoLabel('_level0','chatmsg');

[/quote]

The chat isn't loading...
[quote][color="#999999"]Loading chat messages ...[/color][/quote]

If this just started today I think this might be a problem in the code. What you are seeing here is a chat error. I can decode it a bit from what I can see. If it is repeditive and other people are exsperiancing it it isnt just one of those ajax occasional failers.

Decoded:
*xcercses passed Bottle of Tequila to redneck*
Death Ray:Hey ya'Mur
Death Ray:He is under age
xcercses:aye, didnt knew that
Death Ray:I'll be reporting this...
redneck:lies
xcercses:okay
redneck:':/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::":::/::::::::::::::?:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Death Ray:Hep
Death Ray:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;
ChildOfTheSoul:broken chat.

So im guessing COTS was eaither coming back from the same problem or was commenting on redneck's and death ray's spamming. There is a little more to take out of it like font color what type of font and all that but I dont have time to sift out the fine stuff. Thats your chat anyways up to your crash.