Greetings,

Today I leave MagicDuel.

For the last month or so, I've been debating whether or not I should leave. As you can see, I've decided to do so.

It's not solely because I'm disappointed with society (it's been a bit frustrating recently, but I feel it's improved) that I'm leaving. The main reason is I find myself wasting hours at a time just sitting around at the GoE, for example. Not fighting, not trading, not doing anything remotely productive, just sitting there. My attempts at cutting back on time spent online have not helped at all, as I just ignore my 'rules' and waste more time online. I'd like to spend more time playing guitar, writing, or outside, even.

I've enjoyed my time in this realm, and I wish the best to you all and the game.

My items and creatures have been distributed amongst those I feel will put them to the best use. My avatars will be dropped randomly around the realm (except for the teddy-bear).

You can reach me on Skype as "hedgemunos" if you wish (I won't be on all too often - my computer tends to dislike Skype).

Hedge Munos has been killed at his request, and his body will lie in the Necrovion graveyard. He may come back this summer for an event, but besides that, he will not be around.

I wish you all well,

Hedge

• 3 weeks later...