The fall of the Silencer

The path of the mute person, named " " or also known as "The Silencer" dominates the quiet world of the underground, waiting to strike in silence. Having been conceived by Libya and Julius on their first honeymoon, he was tossed off the cliffs of the Gazebo of Chaos for an unheard reason, rumors says that Libya cheated on Julius and instead of him being the father, it was actually Jokester who had intercourse with Libya. Jokester puked, Libya killed herself on several occasions but failed, and Julius grew a beard.

The Silencer survived in the underground's underground where he meets "RAWRAWRASPUTIN" also known as "The Shouter"

The Silencer killed him with silence...

He broke out of the underground's underground and was given a white cube by the hooded figure, he silenced the hooded one...

He silenced Marind for inviting him in a stupid game, instead he played his own game...

Killed the Shades with Silence...

Silenced the biggest idiot in the realm named "Jester" and all his idiot alts, and silenced The Silencer in return for having a massive butthurt.

Was sent to the Tempest Fort by *BFH Lightning*

Went to Drachorn's Lair and got 4 Drachorns (Yes I have a key)

The Silencer has fallen, he awaits for another chance to make things right, he realizes that silencing other people will not make the world a better place, as opposed to the world he lived once, where the people's survival depends on the number of the people they have silenced.

...the Silencer will wait until 00:00 server time for him to be released back to the public, or all hell will break loose.

...silently...

EDIT: Changed the name of the cast 4 times now.

Edited by Silence Dogood

And I suggest you listen to me, specially BFH, I'm asking to be released from Golemus. This is just a reminder for BFH, not you becuase I'm not sure if he/she received my msg in game or not or he/she just didn't responded. And I am dead serious.

You want to know who I am? Come to the drachorn's lair and I [u]might[/u] tell you who I really am, or better yet release me for all to see.

The path of the Silencer is now reinstated. As a token of gratitude, the Silencer wishes to abide by the law of the realm and its people.

The legacy of the Principles of Silence has been destroyed. The pact is regarded, but the secret is kept.

The realm and its people will not burn, but live a prosperous and satisfying life, however, shall the great Silencer be exiled without any valid reason...

...the infernal flame of pain and agony of the great Silencer will rise, everything will burn... silently...

The legend of the Silencer will continue its path to righteousness. Stay tuned in this thread for more of his adventures.

Edited by Silence Dogood

[quote name='Silence Dogood' timestamp='1355570648' post='128261']
And I suggest you listen to me, specially BFH, I'm asking to be released from Golemus. This is just a reminder for BFH, not you becuase I'm not sure if he/she received my msg in game or not or he/she just didn't responded. And I am dead serious.

You want to know who I am? Come to the drachorn's lair and I [u]might[/u] tell you who I really am, or better yet release me for all to see.
[/quote]

First Roleplaying is not allowed on Forums.
Second: You have luck I did not read this before giving you a chance in game. It is incredible the tone used here and the different one you used when messaging me.
Third: I gave you a chance and you still have one. Next abuse of the spell you wont like it.

[quote]First Roleplaying is not allowed on Forums.[/quote]
I will stop roleplaying here if you can show me a rule that says RP isn't allowed here. I will do whatever I want, but if there's a rule ofcourse I will stop doing it if it's against that rule.

[quote]Second: You have luck I did not read this before giving you a chance in game. It is incredible the tone used here and the different one you used when messaging me.[/quote]
That is because dst wasn't the one who teleported me to GoE. Wouldn't it be weird if I persuade her?

[quote]Third: I gave you a chance and you still have one. Next abuse of the spell you wont like it.[/quote]
I'll have to admit, I enjoyed silencing people for no reason, specially Jester (which I apparently accused also as one of his "alts") who used 3 of his stupid accounts just to find me, but he couldn't, and I laugh the whole day for that... Oh man, the joy it brings to people. BUT, I'll try not to do it again. It's just so much fun you know.

Well thank you for the responses, I shall continue the legend of the Silencer, if you don't mind?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is something there about RP-ing in forums. And I assure you that this account is not an alt, well technically I am an alt but my first account got disabled a very long time ago and I forgot the password to my old forum account.

You are only allowed 1 (One) forum account. If you have mutliple accounts ingame you are not allowed to have one for each account, The forum is not for[size=6] [size=8]roleplay[/size][/size] but for discussion about the game. Anyone found abusing multiple accounts will be punished greatly.

[quote name='Silence Dogood' timestamp='1355583712' post='128269']
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is something there about RP-ing in forums. And I assure you that this account is not an alt, well technically I am an alt but my first account got disabled a very long time ago and I forgot the password to my old forum account.
[/quote]

You are only allowed 1 (One) forum account. If you have mutliple accounts ingame you are not allowed to have one for each account[b][color=#ff0000],[u] The forum is not for roleplay but for discussion about the game[/u][/color].[/b] Anyone found abusing multiple accounts will be punished greatly.

Day 354, Year 7

The Silencer cast his deadly spell; [color=#FF0000][b]The Global Silence[/b][/color], for the first time to all of No Man's Land.

From the Loreroot entrance to the Gates of Ages, from the Gates of Marind Bell to the Paper Cabin, the deafening sound of Silence vibrated through out the barren landscape, and with it, comes a distateful anger of the people of the realm...

The Silencer has been cast out to the Pillars of Chaos in the underground lair...

He cannot move his feet. He cannot hear a thing. Silence conquered the Pillars of Chaos.

In this God forsaken place, he finds Keida.

"[i]Introduce yourself[/i]." Speaks the Silencer

"[i]Keida. And you?"[/i]

"[i]I am Mr. Dogood, the Lord of Silence[/i]"

And they talked... But... The souls of the damned have heard the Silencer, his aura resonated through the depths of the underground's underground, the souls of the people he killed during his reign, the souls that was tormented by the great Silencer. They have climbed from the depths to take him with them once and for all, for he is the Lord of Silence, and his soul will bring the damned to the world of the living and destroy the realm for all of eternity.

"[i]Stand back![/i]" speaks the Silencer to Keida. As the damned closes in, he cast the [color=#FF0000][b]Global Silence[/b][/color], and the tormented was thrown back to the depths of the Pillars of Chaos. The Silencer had lost all of his power and energy to such a massive power of the [b][color=#FF0000]Global Silence[/color][/b][color=#000000].[/color]

The Silencer and Keida crossed the bridge when the Silencer regained his energy back...

The Silencer resurfaced...

[center][color=#B22222][b]The diaries of Mr. Dogood[/b][/color][/center]
[center][color=#FF8C00]written by the Silencer's ghost in the Gazebo of Chaos - Day 361, Year 7[/color][/center]

The documentation of Mr. Dogood's actions and deeds according to the Silencer's ghost:

[i]"As I exude my force and power between person to person, as I destroy and humiliate them and their creatures, as the joyous crowd gathers for heat and fight exchange, this fool has came out of nowhere and broke the joy and silence in the Gazebo of Equilibrium. "[/i][i]Dark Demon" is what they call the fool, for he claims to be "Death" itself, everyone laughs for his ignorance and stupidity. His idiotic claims transcends the boundaries in between the world of halfwits and the world of the hollow headed."[/i]

[i]"As he enters the scene, he brought forth with him a massive amount of uncontrollable verbal diarrhea and ignorance in its bright red color. The fool shared it to the wise, and the wise demands proof of his claims. The fool did not present any and was humiliated by the wise."[/i]

[i]"The Silencer asked the fool"[/i]

[i]"Unable to say anything wise or logical, he taunts the Silencer and asked to be silenced. The Silencer abides and does so, and a gargantuan amount of unexplicably disgusting and poorly thought out words came out of his mouth that was recently emptied out of a Grasan urine."[/i]

[i]"A brief joy have been brought forth once again. The people continued what they were discussing... But..."[/i]

[i]"...the fool talked again, and the crowd leaves to save their last remaining brain cells from the torments of the words of Dark Demon, the fool."[/i]

[i]"The Silencer listed this retarded maniac in his black list. The first ever on his death list. Justice shall be served in the realm."[/i]

[i][attachment=4353:1.jpg] [attachment=4354:2.jpg] [attachment=4355:3.jpg] [attachment=4356:4.jpg][/i]

[i]The Silencer is watching you.[/i]

Edited by Silence Dogood

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]LOL, LOL and more LOL! :))[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Nice Photoshop editing by the way. You did that when you apparently silenced Mur too :P[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Now...[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Firstly, me becoming Death has ~none~ of your concern. Nobody makes the decision to chose my role other than I. Your opinions mean nothing to me. So please shut up.[/color][/font]*

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Secondly, I deny your print screens. You changed the text. Faked. Totally. So please shut up.[/color][/font]*

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Last, but not the least, you're the fool around here. Everyone thinks you're a jerk and a nuisance. So please shut up.[/color][/font]*

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]*for the benefit of the whole realm.[/color][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

• 2 weeks later...

[center][color=#B22222][b]The diaries of Mr. Dogood[/b][/color][/center]
[center]
[color=#FF8C00]written by the Silencer's ghost in the Gazebo of Chaos - Day 5, Year 8[/color][/center]

The documentation of Lord Dogood's actions and deeds according to the Silencer's ghost:

[i]"Of my many many encounters of hatred and violence, a dark deed has risen from the ashes and I exude it upon the ugliest tree in the entire realm; they call it "Bob," the tree on the path of loneliness."[/i]

[i]"I used the tree as a target for practicing my knife throwing skills, for I am getting ready to defeat the Lorerootian twin Guards in one swift strike, like an assassin, within the shadows of secrecy and silence... As I spun my double-headed knives onto it, an individual by the name of Numerius Felix laid his hands on my double-headed knives, as another individual watches, I could not remember the name."[/i]

[i]"I see this as a blasphemous act. Laying one's hands onto the Silencer's possessions is an act of blasphemy towards me, the Lord of Silence. I threw a knife with the speed of light, and this gentleman pulls out his gun. As I watch, I took the knife off Bob the tree, walks up to the sleeping goat and cuts the tip of his horns. The gentleman shoots my wrist, and I walked towards the guards to get some rest and wait for the wound to heal, unemotional, for I cannot face the guards if I am weak. The deafening sound of silence blackens my senses as I fall asleep."[/i]

[i]"I woke up facing the mountain, a very familiar mountain, and there I saw again the little beings called the "Tiny Men," and I realized I was back in the rocky arms of Golemus Golemicarum. I could not practice there, as I see no trees, nobody to apply my killing talents... Then I saw the Tiny Men and the Empty carcasses with armors which seemed to fell through the skies. I have ended their lives as I encounter them through my path."[/i]

[i]"Some familiar faces appeared from the civilized realm, and this one Knight have aided me back to the people. As I roamed around, I feel myself similar to a supreme being, I feel the strength through my core, I feel that I can end the lives of the people... So I went to my original purpose; to defeat the twin Lorerootian Guards who are blocking my way to the forest."[/i]

[i]"I whispered though the cold breeze, the silent lullaby, and watched the Guards feel drowsy. I attacked silently, they were awakened and fought back. The attacks of the twin Guards are reckless and violent, but I have managed to defeat them, I slit both of their throats after a long and silent battle, removed their heads completely, and put on two stakes for all to see."[/i]

[i]"I have emerged victorious."[/i]

[center][i][attachment=4374:1.png] [attachment=4375:2.jpg][/i][/center]

[i]"But my journey is not over yet, for I shall seek more challengers, who wants to challenge me, Silence Dogood."[/i]