What Are You Grateful For?

Curiose

Pretty self explanatory. But it doesn't have to be about gratefulness. It can be about general positivity and good things.

I am grateful to have the job I do. The co workers are so nice, and I am getting the hang of things reakky quickly. They keep things so simple and easy, its fast paced, too, which is very nice.

I am also grateful for all the opportunities I have had in my life, on and offline. The friendships I've forged, the fun. I am most grateful for the potential of owning my own horse, of taking that step further than simply being a caregiver. That I can have something "mine". Something I can grow with and cherish.

I am grateful for ibuprofen to keep headaches away.

[quote name='DARK DEMON' timestamp='1355907229' post='128482']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I am grateful for finding MD :cool:[/color][/font][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400] [/color][/font]
[/quote]

Ditto, and expanded by including all the amazing people I've met from far-flung countries that I'd never have known if it weren't for Mur.
Thanks!

Aye, I am grateful for the people I have had the pleasure to call my friends on this game. On-line people come with a certain amount of distance, as would be expected, but MD was different. Zeph, Peace, Mya, Sage, Chewy, Firsan, etc etc. I could go on and on with names of those who have made an impact on my real world as well as my online one. I can promise you will never again meet the sort of people that used to form what was MD.

I'm grateful for all the great things that happened this year and the ones that will happen. I'm also grateful for the bad ones, since they taught me several aspects of life.

I'm grateful for the life and health, for having time to spend with such a great community. I'm grateful that we aren't going to end on DEC 21. :) I'm grateful...

I`m grateful for the chance which was somehow mysteriously given to me to be who I am.
... grateful for the chance to see more clearly everyday and to have the strength to deal with that.
... grateful to feel love inside for almost everything in the moment and to see how my tasks are getting bigger and my ability to grow with them.
... grateful for life itself and for the doubtless balanced cosmos which connects everything existing.

Thank you.

Today, I am grateful for food. Particularly bagels. Also for my moms delicious pulled pork and home made chicken/turkey soup.

Also for Talks With Eon. Quite fun and interesting, and maybe one day I will send a hoarde of mushrooms his way.

Grateful for a love who wakes me up, even if its just a text that gets me moving. But he does quite a lot for me, and I him, and we've saved each others asses so much.

Grateful to have my car back so I can go places!! Especially to the festival I call my second home.

Oh! And for chocolate! Chocolate chocolate chocolate... A girls best friend even though I hate hersheys.

[quote name='phantasm' timestamp='1355912641' post='128493']
Aye, I am grateful for the people I have had the pleasure to call my friends on this game. On-line people come with a certain amount of distance, as would be expected, but MD was different. Zeph, Peace, Mya, Sage, Chewy, Firsan, etc etc. I could go on and on with names of those who have made an impact on my real world as well as my online one. I can promise you will never again meet the sort of people [b]that used to form what was MD.[/b]
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Used to? What about now? And why can't it happen again? Those people you mentioned are still here (except Sage and Firs) [/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]You have lost hope it seems... *sighs*[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]EDIT @ Curi's comment below : This is a positive post... I have not lost hope.[/color][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

I'm grateful that my job got made pernament :) and that I'm pretty much left to myself to w*rk away on my own with little or no interruptions.

I'm grateful for a loving family and friends who accept and love me for who I am.

I'm grateful for a loving boyfriend who loves me and accepts me as I am.

I'm grateful to be able to have internet access (even though I sometimes moan about the speed of it).

I'm grateful for all the lovely online friends that I have met.

Absolutely positively grateful that I may be able to purchase a wonderful, sweet, anf huuuuuge tennassee walking horse named Chance.

Grateful to have found out that preperation h kills proud flesh so that I can finally get his scar to heal!

Grateful to have such positive friends who help me every inch of the way for my goals.

Very very very grateful to the lady who will let me do payments on a nice paragon hybrid saddle for chance!
Most importantly grateful for 2012 being such a wonderful year. If it does end tomorrow, I can die happy.

I am grateful that my health is improving, that it looks like a university will accept me, and that over this past year I've found some really fun friends and got in touch with some old ones.
Also for the internet, my bed and cake...

I'm grateful for this community - haven't been here long, but I feel like it's helped me think about things from a different perspective.

I'm grateful for my family and friends. Would be very difficult to get through life without 'em.

I'm grateful for music, books, art, nature. Love all of it.