BHC Contest and Side Events

MRAlyon

[center][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=6][b]BHC Contest and Side Events[/b][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I will organize a contest every 13[sup]th[/sup] day of the month and every 4 months will take place the main Boss Head Contest. Every contests will be open to all MP level (except MP1, MP2, MP7, MP8) and will be able to figh each other. Sign up will be announced one week before the start of the contest, so every 6[sup]th[/sup] day of the month you will find a forum post along with specific rules, entrance fee and rewards.[/font][/center]

[center][font=comic sans ms,cursive]The monthly contest will be restricted to players from certain lands only. In stage 1 fighters are restricted to the land they are in but will be summoned to another land at certain times and it will finish when a certain score is reached. In stage 2 fighters will be restricted to one location where and only there they can score and it will last 24 hours. Best fighter will get rewards, but since it will be a contest between specific lands if I will see your victory as a land team work, also land will get rewards.[/font][/center]

[center][font=comic sans ms,cursive]The main Boss Heads Contest will not be restricted to players from specific lands and stats/VE/tokens will be always active. Stage I will take place in all lands, until one fighter will hit 200k of score and stage II (72 hours) will start. It will take place in different closed locations, where and only there fighters will be able to score. This will be the contest for the true fighting elite. A real challenge. The best fighter will get rewards plus skilldamage and a green BHC medal or a gold BHC medal (if he/she has already a green BHC medal). Rewards will be given out also to second and third places.[/font][/center]

[center][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Do you wish to fight for your land or do you think you can measure yourself with the best.[/font][/center]
[center][b][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Prepare yourself[/font][/size][/b][/center]

Edited by MRAlyon

[quote name='Fang Archbane' timestamp='1359927076' post='131932']
Just a suggestion Alyon, but I suggest you allow MP7 to participate as well.

All I do is give people wins. I myself do not attack others so, there's really no need to keep me out o.O
[/quote]

You are an illusion. I dont know how it works, but simply stay as mp5 and don't try to get back to mp7 during the event, and problem solved.

[quote]
mp3, mp4, mp5, mp6 will be able to fight togheter, fight each other
[/quote]

My mistake, I don't like this idea at all, I thought same MP levels will only be able to fight their own, MP5's will just eat the poor MP3's and MP4's alive. I see no point for the lower MP's to participate as they will only fail to the ruling veterans (except ofcourse if you are popular and they give you some pity to win, or if you have the same stats as February). I don't know if this is implemented yet or not, but if it's not yet implemented and you are open to suggestions, I'd like to give some: BHC restricted only for MP5's and MP6's, or each MP levels have their own divisions.

And also Fang, this is not a charity event, it's either you're in or you're out.

[quote name='Lazarus' timestamp='1359939820' post='131938']
My mistake, I don't like this idea at all, I thought same MP levels will only be able to fight their own, MP5's will just eat the poor MP3's and MP4's alive. I see no point for the lower MP's to participate as they will only fail to the ruling veterans (except ofcourse if you are popular and they give you some pity to win, or if you have the same stats as February). I don't know if this is implemented yet or not, but if it's not yet implemented and you are open to suggestions, I'd like to give some: BHC restricted only for MP5's and MP6's, or each MP levels have their own divisions.

And also Fang, this is not a charity event, it's either you're in or you're out.
[/quote]

BHC should be like this... If you are the BOSS heads winner you should be the best. Otherwise we would fall into HC current issues. Not to mention that some mp3/4 out there can defeat easily many mp5 including me.

[quote name='Lazarus' timestamp='1359939820' post='131938']

[/quote]
MP4 can lower their EXP, so they have a similar potential to MP5, just with a lower heat tolerance, unless I'm forgetting something. MP3s could still win through teamwork (maybe), but either way it's not like they're forced to join, and they also have to pay to get in, so I don't think there's much chance of anybody obliviously going "Oooh shiny button, click" and then hating BHC forever because they did bad.

Edited by Pipstickz

[quote name='MRAlyon' timestamp='1359838337' post='131881']
[center][font=comic sans ms,cursive]The monthly contest will be restricted to players from certain lands only. In stage 1 fighters are restricted to the land they are in but will be summoned to another land at certain times and it will finish when a certain score is reached. In stage 2 fighters will be restricted to one location where and only there they can score and it will last 24 hours. Best fighter will get rewards plus a green BHC medal, but since it will be a contest between specific lands if I will see your victory as a land team work, also land will get rewards.[/font][/quote][/center]

Isn't this a bit unfair in general? I don't recall sideevents giving out the BHC medal before, and I actually liked it that way. Otherwise, this will make it feel like HC too much and honestly...that's why BHC was created. Why not just make the side events give no medal, main event give a medal, and if they already have it upgrade to gold.

Potentially the monthly thing could offer an upgrade from nongold to gold HC medal instead. Another chance to prove yourself so to speak. But even then, I feel like 1month is too short a time. It might work out due to veterans participating, but personally I'd set that as 3 months, and BHC as 6 months

but side events will give you only green medal (however I was thinking to change it already)... and about how often run it need to see how things will go so... I can always change it as I want...
give me some time for understand things and after I will make changes where is necessary...

Edited by MRAlyon