Interesting use or combination of existing features

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

pick two features in md, used or not, and present one potential use of them combined, that is not so obvious but could be done just with those two features.

example: put a picksble armor suit that once you pick it up it places you in an illusion mode that makes you look just like as if you equipped that suit (illusion avatar) and give you increased stats while you have it on (while illusion is active)

example 2: use a progressive combiner item placed in front of a locked path, that once loaded it runs same script as passpapers to take who uses it on the other side of the locked area, like community effort type of thing to enter one land

example3: pick several items scattered across the map (pickable items festure), and combine them using a combiner item into a functional usable item

be specific on names, location, functionality, etc, mention what two features are used in your example, no additional or custom features are allowed.

I just gave you short examples to understand the concept

i placed this in new ideas because i will use it as an ideea pool for upcomming quests, features, but i will also award wishpoints to those that submit ideas that get implemnted..so consider it a quest..and good luck

you know how i like things, short and clear

• Root Admin

Illusions and Torch Contest - Aka the plan we have already had. People join up, become nameless soldiers with similar crits and stats, fair fights and entirely strategy based. Some could be spellcasters with spells by giving a number of illusions to choose.

• Root Admin

its interesting to see the interest shown in creatures, but i said existing features and creatures are not really a "feature", but NEW creatures are not existing things, obviously, so creating new creatures involves things not part of what i asked (a new creature requires art, settings for all levels etc). Unless you name two features combination that results or uses EXISTING creature..like using colored paper to pimp a grasan, that yes.

Cake + grasan ferment
when passing this lnfused cake it will look normal but when used player becomes intoxicated and drunk

Cake + poison inoculator
Same as previous but user will be weakened and attacklocked (sick) with a small odd of death

Will add more when it comes to mind

Cake + grasan ferment
when passing this lnfused cake it will look normal but when used player becomes intoxicated and drunk

Cake + poison inoculator
Same as previous but user will be weakened and attacklocked (sick) with a small odd of death

Will add more when it comes to mind

Id never eat cake i didnt make again ( O-o)

Edit: A question. Would personal items be usable in said combos? And would the personal items be lost forever or useable for its resources via the combo? (with a cooldown of course o-o)

Edited by Fang Archbane

Armour set bonus + creature species: Certain species of creatures get a bonus for being in a rit together. Bonus can vary, but shouldn't be huge.

Tokens + armour: Fairly self explanatory, tokens that make armour better.

Spell effects + memory stones: If you are under an effect, such as movelock, you can use a memory stone and some heat to enchant a weaker version of that in a stone, even though you don't have the spell yourself.

Inner magic + cauldron type items: Preset inner magic spells (recipes) that can be cast by using an item (cauldron).

Story mode + pickables: Rather than the story being a separate interface, make it an actual adventure (ie. when you are offered a cube, you can click it or leave the scene).

Edited by Pipstickz

Inner Magic (and maybe spell pages too) + MD Script - people can cast spells that they have on people using a scripted clickable. For quest creation

Combat + MD Script - scripter can create a ritual that questers can attempt to fight.  Rituals should probably not be from either person's list of rituals and not count towards heat/wins/etc.

A Human Cannon! (actually not only for humans but large enough to fit any MD character..)
The thrust is vapor based so a supply of lumber and water will be needed to activate the device.
Activating the device will fire up the player in the air to a random location with Sky visibility. :D

[url=http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/darkraptormd/media/MDHCannon_zps99d06414.jpg.html]MDHCannon_zps99d06414.jpg[/URL]
(a skill limited sketch of such device that could fit on a GG landscene or for ease of accessibility on Old Mans Road)

Features Used: Progressive Combiner, Chase (or teleport..idk..)

Notes on possible improvement:

1.Control the distance of the throw by having diferent values of water and lumber supplied.

2. If the activation of the combiner would give some stat (skydive) players with a high level could try to land on a specific area (GG..Necro..etc.) still very random.
    3. For safety reasons player Must wear (have in inventory) a helmet that can be found in some scenes.. :P

[url=http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/darkraptormd/media/MDHHelmet_zps59d8d224.jpg.html]MDHHelmet_zps59d8d224.jpg[/URL]

Progressive combiner + spells : use spells as ingredient to create an item, or even another spell.

Illusion + pickable resource : illusion of resource

Heat voting + progressive combiner + spells : community effort kind of spell effects (similarly can be used when you want to implement Land Weapons as usable)

illusion and pickables! posion berries decrease defence /defense? mabye you could do something with the nightshade! a disguise! gives you a silly avatar  and ??? crits. i realise thas like murs example... or mabye the disguise could turn you ito someone else for a short period of time and refreshes once every 2 weeks per person and reqires an item or amount of heat

Edited by Vicious