Volition - How much have you gained?

Ivorak

• Root Admin

i am afraid that i did indeed forget about this topic. If anyone with enough access could help me sort this out , it would be very helpful.

the data is very valuable, but at this point i am unable to use it myself.

As a fast opinion from what i see, i think an exponential drop of volition gain would pe appropriate..that way the low levels will be more freqvent and the grinding will become useless. but i also don't want to limit it, grinding has its good parts...i am unecided i must admit. Everything will be eventually adjusted to fit the most common, normal, values you gained, so thank you for your honesty in reporting the values and the way you obtained them.

Maybe with the secondary tags system this could be divided in two, giving certain roles and limiting other roles for people going over a certain limit too fast.

hopefully chew reads this, or someone will remind me about it when i will start coding again, who knows when, maybe in 2050 :)

• Root Admin

i am afraid that i did indeed forget about this topic. If anyone with enough access could help me sort this out , it would be very helpful.

the data is very valuable, but at this point i am unable to use it myself.

As a fast opinion from what i see, i think an exponential drop of volition gain would pe appropriate..that way the low levels will be more freqvent and the grinding will become useless. but i also don't want to limit it, grinding has its good parts...i am unecided i must admit. Everything will be eventually adjusted to fit the most common, normal, values you gained, so thank you for your honesty in reporting the values and the way you obtained them.

Maybe with the secondary tags system this could be divided in two, giving certain roles and limiting other roles for people going over a certain limit too fast.

hopefully chew reads this, or someone will remind me about it when i will start coding again, who knows when, maybe in 2050 :)

At this point the exponential scaling of many skills is probably more appropriate than having them linearly "usable"

Can I propose something really unfair ?

Create "be GOD" as option.

If you get over certain status points (like 20k attack + def +... + luck + power) you can get this option and you can activate it to allow you to successfully kill your opponent on every attack. You should be able to disable this option at any time.

Also, can you explain what skills do you propose for exponential scaling ? or should it be logarithmic ?

• Root Admin

Also, can you explain what skills do you propose for exponential scaling ? or should it be logarithmic ?

Two sides of the same coin log/exp, Depends how you want to use it. As for proposing, Its an old rendril idea we talked about an aeon ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
volition: 102(102.1)
Ad: 1040
Grinding: No

@Blackrider Its a skill obtained by moving from scene to scene and is determined by I think it is the amount of times you have been there.  If you click on the arrow it reduces the viscosity for somebody to follow you.  I haven't cared enough in order to refine the equations for most of these with 295 Ap and moving in low Viscosity locations for most of my MD life time (since that's where the people are) I haven't studied it.  I'm sure there is somebody more knowledgeable then me that could explain it better. 

Edit: copy pasted more than I intended.
Edited by Kamisha