Trigger box not scroll-able

Ary Endleg

FYI , I don't change things across multiple pages (not much).

Trigger box is fun as it is (not to colorful or bright) but there is no point in splitting the information (nor there is anything important for me - yet - to check it )

--- just for Chewett:

Yea , paginate it, like the darn inventory where you click the links but you don't know when it is refreshed (how old the info is) and the pages ... simply fly out of order and you have to read all their names before you find the darn "tool" page (which by the way, you have to refresh again as it has 15 seconds left from at least 1 minute ago)... duh.

I consider inventory tabulated, not paginated. Pagination would be like you have pages of forum topic, meaning "scrolling" would be done with small buttons (previous page and next page). On brighter note, trigger box actually has automatic refresh every few seconds, inventory doesn't have that at all.

• Root Admin

Wow..the triggers bpx became a national obsession..even if its empty most of the time..lol

expandable sounds better..but not down. Please i cant focus on this now..i dont see it so crucial anyway. Remind me when it will be full

On a side note, why do we need a publically accessible trigger box at all? It has it's uses, but it's always striked me as odd that we are able to see all special effects going on in MD. If anything it feels more like an administrative feature than something ment for the common player.

On a side note, why do we need a publically accessible trigger box at all? It has it's uses, but it's always striked me as odd that we are able to see all special effects going on in MD. If anything it feels more like an administrative feature than something ment for the common player.

There's plenty of stuff that players do together in MD that utilizes the triggerbox, eg: GoE portal, battle causes, etc. Yeah, most of these things aren't much developed, but its still something interaction-related, involving multiple players, or something not just for one person.

And now, A25 features include many players working together to activate clickies to progess (this is just one example), which would appear in the triggerbox so that the players know if its activated or not, like Mur demonstrated with the pub test

Edit: in fact, a lot of the code and functions of the new quest related A25 tools is massively related to the triggerbox

Edited by DARK DEMON

• 5 years later...