MD Awards 2014 - Nominations

Grido

Adventuring Award - AmberRune

Best Beautification - gonzalocsdf

Champion Fighter - darkraptor

Fossil of the year - AmberRune

Helper of the Year - Lania

Most Addicted - Lania (I keep telling her to leave MD until she finishes school, but she can't help it >.>)

Most Popular - Dark Demon

Outstanding Service to MD - Chewett

Pre-eminent Role Player - Aeoshattr

Prime Quest - Eara Meraia (Transposition in rhythm and sound)

Rookie of the year - Azrafar

I have no idea if anyone is in the same land as I am, or if NML counts as being in a land at all, so please don't ban them on my account - let me know and I'll remove the nomination.

P.S.: Ary, no editting your post... :P

Updated all above.

Please direct your thoughts towards the Helper, Rookie and Techie awards which currently have only two nominees each.

(Not saying you can't add names to the others, just those are lowest)

You missed many of Myth's nominations

You missed many of Myth's nominations

I missed many of Myth's duplicates, the ones I missed had already been nominated, no point putting them down again.

Now looking for Serenity snow's creation date.

Also still hoping for some more Techie nominations :)

Updated all above

Edited by Grido

So you wont be using the duplicate nominations to remove categories with large amount of people?

No such verdict has been reached on the other thread, and if it came to removing nominations with large amounts, I would recount everything anyway, even if I'd already listed.

Ary, to clarify, do you mean the player 'Johnny' or  the 'John Smith' who has already been nominated?

Personally, I don't want to be nominated, nor do I want a medal. All I'm doing is counting some votes to check against what Grido and dst get.. as much as I hate mathematics, it won't be that stressful for me :P

Thank you for the thought though Mur. Grido and dst should get medals as they've been involved in this thing for a long time.

• Root Admin

Oh come on..then organizers should maybe get a medal of their own by default? Its not fair to exclude them...but its too risky to include them. Just saying.

I removed this doubting you will listen. so I cant show you exactly what I said.

But the jist of it was, there is a lot harder work being done regularly by a lot more people than this. The hardest part is probably actually setting the system up as it takes ages as its rubbish and I do that. Edited by Chewett

Aventuras de Premio - dst
Mejor Embellecimiento - John Smith
Campeón Fighter - Eon
Fósil del Año - John Smith
Ayudante del Año - EE
mayoría Addicted - John Smith
Más Populares - Ailith
Servicio excepcional MD ONU - dst
papel preeminente Jugador - John Smith
Top Techie - John Smith

surely, this message should not be posted here, so if you are wrong, please Muévelo or remove, no problem. Tal Vez This Post seem sentimental or stupid, but that's what I think, so I'm not ashamed

Hello Chewett.
I just want to give my opinion about your nomination Md Awards 2014.
I want you to know That I do not want to Start a riot or cause problems, I'm not that kind of person.

I will speak of my category (best beautification). MD It's luck be a game in which players can participate in this, and thank God, has many artists, talented and eager to help maintain Game In growth and improvement every day.
His nomination to John Smith in this category Is For Me A Lack of respect to all artists (Which I'm sure was not his intention, but it's how I see it.)
Dragonrider , lazarus, yasrin, dante, neno, kyphis, Assira, etc, etc, Laying his enthusiasm and Effort Each year for search MD Benefit each of our work.
If you do not wish to name any of the above, please let us not nominate anyone.
It's just my feeling ....

PS: I'm Sorry For John Smith;)
Edited by gonzalocsdf95

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...