Heads contest anyone?

Chewett

Depending on when it's held I might sign up. Been a while since we have had one of those.

Only TC won't work as long as the path of loneliness counts as a capital because it would make carrying a torch from GG/NC to the other lands impossible. Not sure if that had been fixed.

When holding a TC it might best to split participants in two teams because of the amount of players and the different accessibility of the different lands.

I would be quite up for a heads contest! Would give me a reason to train my little creatures a bit more! :D

Torch, I don't know much about I'm afraid, so it doesn't seem quite so appealing right now. (Unless someone could explain/clarify what it is?)

i think land treasuries would need to be finalised for TC

together with some fixes like the established housing ones

or a mercenary system, thought those soldier illusions were once raised for that

for heads it would depends if we can fill a list and get a decent competition going

perhaps start a new topic where those that want the HC sign up, or something alike BHC system

from old tc ann

Ann. 2276 - [2012-04-19 01:00:05 - Stage 11] - Permalink - Posted By System
Torch competition ended
The torch competition ended! The score gathered by each land so far this month is as follows: 
Marind Bell 8, 
Loreroot 3, 
Underground 8, 

The rewards went to the national treasury of each land, their distribution depends on the internal organising of each faction.

• Root Admin

from old tc ann

Ann. 2276 - [2012-04-19 01:00:05 - Stage 11] - Permalink - Posted By System
Torch competition ended
The torch competition ended! The score gathered by each land so far this month is as follows: 
Marind Bell 8, 
Loreroot 3, 
Underground 8, 

The rewards went to the national treasury of each land, their distribution depends on the internal organising of each faction.

Oh I see, just that you feel these potential rewards should go somewhere?