MD Credit symbol still a dollar

Grido

• Root Admin

Credit: 12$

Still appears to be dollars?
Also:

Role items shop:

Inventory Items Shop
These items are not unique and are not functional. However, there is a large number of them available so this makes it unlikely that they will repeat too much in the realm. Use them to add flavor to your role. If combined wisely, Some of them can be a solid base for custom item creation or functionality enhancements.

You might find random gold and silver coins, or even personalized items while you shuffle the selection below. Watch out for items in a gold frame. Even drops of your on blood might appear occasionaly.
You have 12$ Credits ,
Buy credits (Paypal) or Get free credits

Free credits page:

Free Credits Options:
Get credits for bringing your friends!

Earn $15.00 credits for each player referred by you that reaches MindPower 5.

Also same page:

Open partner sites links and banners.
Vote & Review the game on top sites.
Enjoy your reward!
Rewards per action:
$0.01-$0.02 MD Shop Credits
Action Points
Vitality
Value Points

• Root Admin

To reiterate Samon's post - the image itself displays a $ symbol, so needs to be replaced as well.

Mur did the image, He forgot the text below. I believe you havent reloaded the image from your cache.

See: 

itemshop_left.gif

Amusingly (for me) before clicking on that image I still saw it as a $, wasn't till I clicked to open it that it updated, lol.

Either way, yes, has updated, awesomeness.

-----

If anyone else notes any more instances where it should be ¢, state here, otherwise will close the thread :)

• 2 months later...

There is still a Dollar Symbol in the Tips
" Each item in the MD Shop costs just $1 but the more items you buy, the more interesting items you unlock for the same price. Premium creatures are also available. Purchasing MD shop credits help us run the game by covering advertising and server costs, if you enjoy the game then please support us.. "

dollar_symbol.png

Also:

Spoiler

Click 1

DiLZi5u.jpg

Result 1

DfaVDEk.jpg

Spoiler

Click 2

yD9G22I.jpg

Result 2 - top

Lixnorg.jpg

Result 2 - bottomZ0xXZDS.jpg

There are several more occurrences, however I think they're correct, as they refer to amounts of spent $, and not to amounts of gained credits.

P.S.: inserting images places them at the top of the post, not where the cursor (is that what it's called?) is.

11 hours ago, MaGoHi said:

There is still a Dollar Symbol in the Tips
" Each item in the MD Shop costs just $1 but the more items you buy, the more interesting items you unlock for the same price. Premium creatures are also available. Purchasing MD shop credits help us run the game by covering advertising and server costs, if you enjoy the game then please support us.. "

This is fixed now.

@Myth, I have no access to the bits you mention, so can't do anything myself there.

• Root Admin

thats mega helpful, 

the problem is that i can't follow every topic that turns to be a task... i might need to use a ticketing system to get more organized, because for example i open the topic now, but now i am focused on doing something entirely different, and then tomorow i might forget about it...hmm...

i wonder how chew manages to keep track of everything he does, for sure he is way more organized than i am 

• 6 months later...