The Artisans Guild

^_^ we're gonna have a load of really nice avatars up, wooo ;)

@Blackthorn, is the face of the fairie on the toadstool based on someone? it looks sort of real, the other faces all look great as well btw they look more created than seen though

^_^ we're gonna have a load of really nice avatars up, wooo ;)

@Blackthorn, is the face of the fairie on the toadstool based on someone? it looks sort of real, the other faces all look great as well btw they look more created than seen though

Yes actually. I drew it from a picture of a friend. Thanks. Glor will be posting a new thread soon for everyone to make suggestions for what avatars you would like to see. I've been creating a lot for the ladies because of a thread I read a while ago, saying there weren't enough for the girlst to go around. feel free to pm me with any specific requests as well.

GlorDamar thx for the critics ill work on that!! Here is my another avatar!!i hope u like it!:P

post-2084-1217781645_thumb.jpg

Your proportions are a bit off too, the feet should be as long as the forearm and his calves should be a little larger. You have the right idea, you just need a little more attention to detail.

Your proportions are a bit off too, the feet should be as long as the forearm and his calves should be a little larger. You have the right idea, you just need a little more attention to detail.

@ Dexter - Angfaust is right. You need to work a bit more on your proportions. The overall shape of the body elements is pretty good, but the arm is a little long and the legs are way too short. It's better work, but you've still got some more work to do.

Calyx of Isis, I'll make some 'bad girls' later ;)

The Goddess' Calyx stands, hands on hips, her eyes almost glowing, boring holes the Morrell, one beautifully shot foot tapping impatiently, "My Goddess says you must do it now. We .. want .. it .. NOW!"

After a while she relents and smiles at the stunned artist. Almost purring, she says seductively, "And there are many ways of being a bad girl!" She coyly flutters long lashes at the artist as she sashays out his studio door.

After a moment Calyx's face appears by the door. She seems simultaneously icily distant and unimaginably desirable. "Do you know what it is, a calyx? We hope you have a dictionary." She is gone before the artist can respond in any way.

I'm sending in new Avatars today or tomorrow, and there's a raven-man in there, so you'd better get on it Raven.

Hey Glor, we would like to see your new drawings...how about posting them so we can all enjoy? Here are my newest...taken from suggestions by Envy, Abraxxis, Tarquinus, and Scout. I'm still working on the rest, so if you didn't see your request here you should soon.

BlackThorn

post-1939-1218684738_thumb.jpg

post-1939-1218684758_thumb.jpg

post-1939-1218684766_thumb.jpg

post-1939-1218684782_thumb.jpg

Those are amazing, I really love the first it is so full of movement and vitality. The last one is just insanely cool, and the two in the middle are far better than I can do. It's great to have someone like you creating these avatars!

I still want the winged warrior as my avatar. Tell Manu I will pay whatever I need to get it. It came out exactly as I descibed it to you Blackthorn.

I'm so excited! Great job!

You are all such good artists with your avatars!

I would like to get an avatar, but...... Free credits don't work for me and stuff... So oh well....

My dream avatar would be a young man in white flowing robes with some armour pieces like Blackthoorn's ssecond piece up there with a godly aura around him.

And I can never draw like that in my whole life.... You draw those characters so lifelike which is superb :P