The Artisans Guild

I would like to get an avatar, but...... Free credits don't work for me and stuff... So oh well....

My dream avatar would be a young man in white flowing robes with some armour pieces like Blackthoorn's ssecond piece up there with a godly aura around him.

And I can never draw like that in my whole life.... You draw those characters so lifelike which is superb <_<

[/quote

I enjoy working from someones request...so...PM me with a detailed description and I will do my best

BlackThorn

KingBull...I'm afraid I did not do a very good job for you...the bull was quite hard and after starting and restarting several times I'm afraid this is the best I could come up with...you might try asking Glor or Morrel to give it a try...I'm sure they could do a better job. for some reason I found drawing a bull very difficult...sorry. I will continue to attempt it if you like. Let me know what you think.

BlackThorn

post-1939-1218711576_thumb.jpg

...Just joking <_< But i love those avatars you all make so i hope they come out soon :D

Just don't release em today cuz I'll be out and away from computer. But if they come out keep ur hands away from that Raven-man that Glor is talking about. :lol:

That Raven-man will probably help me achieve perfection in my role :P

Thanks for understanding :)

post-1536-1218810132_thumb.jpgpost-1536-1218810741_thumb.jpgpost-1536-1218812990_thumb.jpg

- A raven, didn't see Blackthorn had already made a raven-man <_<

- wizard storing heat... ?

- wolf

Bull King, I'm working on a warrior with a bullhead

Calyx, I have no idea what a calyx is, well I found lots of different explanations (part of a flower, name of a nymph, something in our body... )

Well, Raven i draw raven its not perfect but i think its good!It was very difficult to drawn it cuz its all black...and i think that it would look better as an avatar (hope u like it)<_< ur comment???

post-2084-1218816684_thumb.jpg

u did it really good

especially on wings

Now I just wait on Blackthorn :lol:

Lol you asked everyone to draw you Raven's? I can't wait for mine ^^ (I really can't wait! I am checking the forums every 30 mins or so for my drawing!)

lol no only 2

i asked DexteR on forum, Morrel draw him on his own (and its really nice that he did it) and I PMed Blackthorn on my special wish :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glor and what are u gonna draw for me?

lol no only 2

i asked DexteR on forum, Morrel draw him on his own (and its really nice that he did it) and I PMed Blackthorn on my special wish :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glor and what are u gonna draw for me?

Pick which version you like best and I will send that one to Glor for the shop...

BlackThorn

post-1939-1218825707_thumb.jpg

post-1939-1218825722_thumb.jpg

post-1939-1218825746_thumb.jpg

Archnov - Your meditating elf is MUCH better. The beast needs some cleanup, the elf could use a little too. I put them both in photoshop and worked on the contrast a bit and they look better. I like the pose of the beast, but it still seems off to me. The elf needs a bit of refinement, but it looks like you're starting to get more consistent, which is really what I'm looking for from you. Keep going, you're getting better.

Raven - I've already drawn one of what I imagined for you and it should show up in the next Avatar batch. It's not a bird or a man with wings, it's an eccentric looking older man with huge eyebrows and a massive beak of a nose wearing a feathered cloak. He kind of looks like something out of the Munsters.

Good work Dexter. Yours could use a little photoshop work too, though. Morrel, fantastic as usual. Blackthorn, I love the Indian Birdman, that's a cool idea.

Well, Raven i draw raven its not perfect but i think its good!It was very difficult to drawn it cuz its all black...and i think that it would look better as an avatar (hope u like it)<_< ur comment???

post-2084-1218816684_thumb.jpg

Here, I took it to grayscale (in game drawing should be in grayscale) and played with the contrast a little. I also applied a little bit of a dodge around the feathers of the wing to help separate it from the body a bit. It's subtle, but I think it looks better.

post-1954-1218828975_thumb.jpg

Raven - I've already drawn one of what I imagined for you and it should show up in the next Avatar batch. It's not a bird or a man with wings, it's an eccentric looking older man with huge eyebrows and a massive beak of a nose wearing a feathered cloak. He kind of looks like something out of the Munsters.

Good work Dexter. Yours could use a little photoshop work too, though. Morrel, fantastic as usual. Blackthorn, I love the Indian Birdman, that's a cool idea.

lol Glor i don't i'll like avatar after that what u said about it

can u put that Indian Birdman in when Blackthorn is done or even that like is now will be enough just send it to Mur

PLSSSS I beg u <_<