Alt Problems Yet Again

Fang Archbane

Hi Chewy, this ones for you.

Seems Ledah and i are still considered Alts, and i know i havnt used the browser that shant be named since i asked to be unalted.

When you have a chance to breathe, if you could please unalt us i would deeply appreciate it.

His Elu is hungry and id rather not starve it.

Ledah (Waiting For Adepthood & Trade)
Priestess Aia (Same as above)
Jakubhi (Same as above)
MRALyon (Simply for trade, and ctcs have been passed my way, so this ones... kind of urgent)

I myself will never be using that dreaded Mobile Option ever again, it has ruined way too many good trade opportunities and i can officially say that if i had not learned my lesson prior, i have beyond understood it now. Once this is fixed Chewy, you will never hear me say i need to be de alted again, assuming all people considered my alts due to this Mobile Option get taken care of all at once. Thank you for your time Wookie. Im sorry this even has to be a request... all i can do is make sure it doesnt happen ever again. For both our sanitys sake.

Edited by Fang Archbane

• Root Admin

Ann. 3794 - [2016-01-10 17:45:01 - Stage 13] - Permalink - Posted By Chewett
Christmas Unalting
I have fixed all the alts people sent me in, if there are any issues please contact me back.

Doing this is an exceptionally intensive process, it takes about 5 minutes per person to resolve these due to the need to cross check allts and similar data. Therefore I will not be guarenteeing this will happen again.

The majority of people who were complaining of alts were because they were using the puffin browser. As announced before please do not use this as it works as a proxy uses a very small pool of IP's. I have removed all puffin IP's from our system at this time but will not be doing this again.

---------

Im currently looking into a couple instances of alt abuse so for now no IP's will be purged from the system yet.

Since it is christmas I will look into fixing the issue one final time once I have resolved the alt issue.

• 3 months later...

I understand, and wish not to burden Chewett further.

I would think it quite impossible to attack thee while thou wert dead, again, so even if Chewett were to remove the alt quality, it should be for rather mere gain, presently.

Edited by Aia del Mana

• Root Admin
7 hours ago, Fang Archbane said:

For clarification and this isnt Chews fault, as hes a rather busy wookie, all previously reported alts of mine are still considered alts.

This means we can not trade, fight, adept, etc, for the time being. Im sure itll get fixed some day so, no need to worry my dear Aia.

Pardon? I contacted you directly Fang after I posted the following announcement to see if this resolved your issue.

https://magicduel.com/page/Announcement/view/4421

Given that you are now talking to me, and told me this would only occur once I performed all your demands which included this. I was to believe this was sorted.

Is this not the case? As far as I was aware all was resolved.

Oh, it was supposed to be fixed with that update? I checked right after that was done for alts myself and everyone who was previously my alt was still considered so. I figured that was some sort of other dealting that happened since nothing on my end changed. Odd.

Edit: I don't want to waste your time, so let me recheck sometime tomorrow just in case something changed and I'll update you then

Edited by Fang Archbane

• Root Admin
6 hours ago, Fang Archbane said:

Oh, it was supposed to be fixed with that update? I checked right after that was done for alts myself and everyone who was previously my alt was still considered so. I figured that was some sort of other dealting that happened since nothing on my end changed. Odd.

db030bc1c016e3a99a15635ad30c159e453c5d36

On 4/6/2018 at 10:38 AM, Aia del Mana said:

I believe that I am still deemed an alt of Fang, as I am unable to attack him.

Sorry Aia I was not aware this was an issue, I will see if I can look at that this week.

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin
On 4/7/2018 at 3:57 AM, Fang Archbane said:

Edit: I don't want to waste your time, so let me recheck sometime tomorrow just in case something changed and I'll update you then

And the update is?

• Root Admin
On 4/6/2018 at 10:38 AM, Aia del Mana said:

I believe that I am still deemed an alt of Fang, as I am unable to attack him.

This should be resolved.

Please do not use proxying browsers otherwise you will just have to deal with the fact you are alts.

Ah, i was going to check that and i tried, forgot to update here though.

Problem for me was im now MP7, and as such my compass is broken, the only thing it shows is heat max and current heat.

Thus i couldnt check for my own alts. If the problem is resolved (and even if it isnt) I sincerely thank you and remind everyone that couldnt prior that they can now adept me if they like.

• 1 month later...