Golemus Golemicarum & Necrovion

Fang Archbane

A great question to which I have no good answer. At this point we'd have to see what each creature itself is made up of. This might be where the connection thickens and focuses more on the lands than the creatures themselves. Necrovion harbors Liquid Dust (by itself and as part of a Shades buildup) But GG has Golemus Dust... And was it not said that the House of Liquid Dust was created when Shades tried to leave Necrovion? If memory serves they were unable to sustain their form outside of Necrovion and that's how the House came to be. That raises the all important question of how a war between GG & Necro even came to be, if the Shades can not leave Necrovion without literally falling apart then... did the Empty Aramors attack Necrovion?...

It was shaping into quite some theory there hehe...but for all it's worth, i still haven't heard of a connection between nc and gg, stated loud and clear.

It still seems easier to look at the lands first and then at creatures inhabiting the land. For example, in the cube, the two aforementioned lands are on the same side. Or, if you look at the old man's land, you can see a gate of sorts; and the cryptic poem talks about a road that leads to a deserted land (which one??). 

...but i have no theory whatsoever...so i'll just question others' theories :)

Some interesting notes brought to my attention

Page 116 [2008-07-06 01:06:36 - The Shade Ballance - Kh.]
"It is a SHADE!!" All scream in panic and hide behind Khalazdad. "We come in peace!" sais Khalazdad a bit unsure on his words. "Peace..hahhahaa..that will be your doom, human, you need WAR to survive, peace with the shades will only make you more...faded". confused by what the shade said, Khal tries to find out more and als learn more about the shades.

&

Page 42 [2008-05-09 06:42:01 - Golemus Wizard quest - ST. Mo.]

STF turns towards the crowd behind him waving like a fresh ellected president and does the banana dance, on BOTH legs. .Morpheus. shouts: "HEY! what do you think you're doing!?" ..crowd dissapears and STF looks in the ground before Morpheus like a guilty child, waiting for his reaction...the answer might be wrong afterall

On 3/26/2018 at 4:58 AM, Fang Archbane said:

I feel the main difference between the Empty Aramors and the Shades might just be that the Shades are whole, while the Empty Aramors are not. The Tiny Men need to be able to tend to the Drachorns (which I'm sure run wild around the entire island of Golemus even if you can only recruit them in one place) So that might explain why they have full movement and access, but the Empty Aramors I feel might just be... searching for what was once lost, and is now very, very far away.

" "Undefined entity commonly reffered to as a Shade. Usually being a Fragment of a Larger Cluster "
So if shades are part of a whole what would that mean about why they don't move around? Where does war fit in to the difference between aramors and shades?

Historically (in the AL) Golemus and Necrovion were at war and for a long time now that doesn't seem to be the case .

On 3/31/2018 at 8:20 AM, Mallos said:

" "Undefined entity commonly reffered to as a Shade. Usually being a Fragment of a Larger Cluster "

Mallos' comment made some old gears spin... since the Shades are a smaller part of a whole, then in an odd way, they could be seen as both complete and incomplete simply depending on perspective. If we examine just one Shade it is not whole... but if we examine the Shades as a race, they are whole when we consider them all at once... interesting.

So if shades are part of a whole what would that mean about why they don't move around?

If all the Shades we can see congregate at the Stone of Twisted Souls, then i would be led to believe that they have a sort of Unity or Hive Mind... where they could definitely go off on their own and in separate ways they do not currently seem to do so, and id also be led to believe that wont change unless some great need arises. Its quite possible that they need something they obtain from the Stone of Twisted Souls and its general vicinity. They might be able to move around Necrovion if the necessity ever arose, but they seemingly cant leave Necrovion without falling apart into the separate parts that seem to be their building blocks.

This also reminds me of the prior question i put up, if the Shades cant leave Necrovion, then how in the world have we had a War thats supposedly raged on for years, and why in the world are the Three Doors Of Fate sealed off? If theyre sealed then there has to be a threat, but from given fact and clues it does not seem possible for there to be a threat... Unless... It is said that the Swordsman is not a Shade, even if it does resemble one... can Swordsman leave Necrovion without falling apart?...

Where does war fit in to the difference between aramors and shades?

War fits into the difference between Aramors and Shades (at least from the obvious side of things) that the average Shade can not leave Necrovion without falling apart into its various pieces. The way i see things the MP2 (Tiny Men and Empty Aramor) are drawn back to Golemus Golemicarum much like one Dead is drawn back to The Dead. This still leaves the all important factor that Empty Aramors could indeed leave GG and invade another land or take part in a war on the offensive but the average Shade can not. Why in the world cant i shake the feeling that Swordsman and possibly even Molima hold the Key?...

Historically (in the AL) Golemus and Necrovion were at war and for a long time now that doesn't seem to be the case .

Indeed... the Shades themselves said "Peace..hahhahaa..that will be your doom, human, you need WAR to survive, peace with the shades will only make you more...faded". To give credit where credit is due, there has been more Peace than average these last few years and indeed, the Immanity of MagicDuel Adventure have become Faded... at this point i fear that War might be in the name of the Greater Good. I wanted to build a lasting and friendly bond between Golemus Golemicarum and Necrovion but... what am i to do when the greatest kindness i can show the land of Necrovion is... War?...

7 hours ago, Fang Archbane said:

If all the Shades we can see congregate at the Stone of Twisted Souls, then i would be led to believe that they have a sort of Unity or Hive Mind... where they could definitely go off on their own and in separate ways they do not currently seem to do so, and id also be led to believe that wont change unless some great need arises. Its quite possible that they need something they obtain from the Stone of Twisted Souls and its general vicinity. They might be able to move around Necrovion if the necessity ever arose, but they seemingly cant leave Necrovion without falling apart into the separate parts that seem to be their building blocks.

I haven't set aside the time to properly read this topic yet, so pardon me if this has been addressed (or already disproven even!), but I'd just like to state a challenge to your seeming assumption that shades cannot move, by instead asserting that they can move freely in almost every land, but there's one they have a tougher time with. Though, if you're strictly talking about only the Shades at the stone and not Shades in general, then I'd probably agree with you that they can't move.