"broken auras"

MRWander

I would prefer that the Anniversary's remain a nice collectable rather than... a serious 'meta' when it comes to creature fights. While there might not be a massive issue with current size of the player-base, if there were, say, 1000 players that would make the combat situation worse than the shop did with tokens. At least there is no limit to the amount of tokens in the realm!

aramor's wont ever be a serious contender for being top of the combat food chain as it were. they are single target, and creature starts are useless beyond a point. a defence boost doesnt mean all that much in context of drachs being able to target all and one shot. the other issue with aramor's is not all of them are upgradable past level 1, which also hurts their viability.  the fundamental issue with the suggestion is that there are currently 5 diferent types of aramor, but they have a ritual limit of 3, which i think doesnt need to actually exist for this creature as it's not got a high power threshold to begin wit,h so limiting it doesn't prevent that much abuse like it does with drachs.

anniv hollows are already pretty strong. but they wont replace trees in every situation. they have the same VE as a coloured maxed tree and even more regen yet people still use even un upgraded tree's due to availability without being at a disadvantage. and again, there are 3 anniv HW's now, with a limit of 3, so adding another one will also not allow this suggestion to work, however this limit actually does make sense in some ways due to rituals with 6 anniv HW being a great defensive sponge for stat farming. that being said, if people really wanted to go for a 6 creature ritual that does that, they would use 3 tree's 3 HW, so you could make an arguement for removing this restriction as well, if someone is able to get 6 anniv hollow's then all the power to them, they would alos be able to get 3 coloured tree's and 3 anniv barrens just as easily.

it could be said tha tif you have a ritual with the max allowed of all different anniversary types you get a bonus based on what that creature is "doing" aramor's do damage, so potentially they could provide some added flat attack to the aramor's , or activate a creatureboost % damage type effect since the creatureboost only applies to the regular aramor and would be useless in this situation. it wouldnt be "meta" defining, but does allow some additional options for low stat players that dont have tokens, or even players that do have them and rely on them for doing things. imperial aramor stacking already does this same thing, but better. 

hollows heal, so potentialy a power/regen buff to all HW in the ritual. 

4 hours ago, Ledah said:

I would prefer that the Anniversary's remain a nice collectable rather than... a serious 'meta' when it comes to creature fights. While there might not be a massive issue with current size of the player-base, if there were, say, 1000 players that would make the combat situation worse than the shop did with tokens. At least there is no limit to the amount of tokens in the realm!

why not make them both as a collectors item owning all of them (such as snowmen) should give something and for those who can't afford crit slots they are being forced to give up doing eeither collecting or power crits. 

I should think the guaranteed rarity enough of an incentive to keep them over a 'strong' creature personally if a lack of creature slots is an issue. Unless you prefer strong creatures, that is.

7 hours ago, Ledah said:

I would prefer that the Anniversary's remain a nice collectable rather than... a serious 'meta'

3 hours ago, Ledah said:

I should think the guaranteed rarity enough of an incentive to keep them over a 'strong' creature personally

I sense a Ledah vs. Ledah coming on...

Annivs will always be rare, adding things to them will only add to the people who care enough to collect them, which I'm one of so my opinion is too biased to weigh in on whether this idea should go ahead or not (because I think it should and also Annivs should have their own creature species limit 6 so they can me proudly displayed)

• 4 weeks later...