Players and gamblers

10 hours ago, Aia del Mana said:

Will there be a round where the gamblers do gamble upon the players' answers afore the players do submit of their guesses?

Nope.

Ok, you know what type the next two cards are.

Here are the new rules: players can ask for their points to be doubled (if they accept this gamble), be it plus or minus. Gamblers can also ask for an increase, but it's three-fold; they must gamble on one player only (it can be the same player, as before), with true/false. So, for players, getting both correct answers without the increase is worth 2 points, and 4 if they accept the gamble; both wrong - it's -2 or -4. For gamblers, it's +6/-6 with the increase, 2/-2 without.

Once this phase is done, we go to final round.

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Now, if I were an outsider, I'd say Aia is getting 'inside' tips, as she didn't miss a beat. But I am the House, so I know for a fact I wanted you guys to score as little as possible...

7+4=11 for Aia, 2-4=0 for Nepgear (sorry, Nep). 

11+6=17 for dst (another scorer), 8+2=10 for Ledah (I put full points because it doesn't change the position, and it is obvious Ledah wasn't paying attention that he can't have one false and one true).

Ok, tomorrow I'll place the cards of the final round, as this has dragged long enough, and we'll have your bets.

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Rules for this final round: 

out of these three cards, one is a Joker, the other two are of the Insect and Plant type. As a player, you get to choose one card and call it Insect or Plant. If you get a Plant but you called an Insect or the other way around, you get -1point; if you win, you double your points (or get +3, if you're at 0). If you get a Joker, your points halve.

As a gambler, you must choose a player and gamble only on the one you think got it right. If there is none you think is right, you can forfeit the gamble and keep your score. If your player got the Joker, your points halve or you get -5; if she won, your points double. Nothing happens to your score if she got a normal card, but called it wrong (e.g. insect instead of plant). 

The order of the cards was :

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

This would make Aia's guess off, and this time Nepgear got it right. The points are as follows:

11-5=6 for Aia, 0+3=3 for Nep, Aia wins an anniv creature. 17-8=9 for dst, 10+0=10 for Ledah, Ledah wins and anniv creature.

I'll have to apologize for tardiness (life, meh) and for the fact that the quest was not as thrilling as I planned it initially (some things were off).