Of Memory and Memery

I declare that entries are now closed for this contest.

As there are many submissions, and several exceptional submissions, I shall petition Chewett for 1 plushie per upvote or like attained during the course of this contest, as recorded at the time of this post, although this may of course result in one prolific meme-artist obtaining a disproportionate number...

Notable mentions to:

Steno for 40 posts in this thread and 114 total upvotes from memes in this post
Demonic God for highest average upvotes/likes per post, at an average of 8 per post
Chewett, for 8 likes in a single post without even making a meme in it:

Now, a tally of the total upvotes (of posts that did contain of memery - apologies, Chewett!)

Demonic God 6 + 10 + 8 = 24
Steno 2 + 6 + 10 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 8 + 8 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 5 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 3 + 3 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 1 = 114
Aelis 7 + 4 + 4 + 1 + 2 = 18
Ledah 8 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 5 = 23
Chewett 3 + 6 = 9
MaGoHi 6 + 4 + 1 + 9 + 3 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 1 = 36
Aia 7 + 3 + 9 + 4 = 23
Ailith 2 + 3 + 8 + 6 + 6 + 2 + 4 + 5 + 5 = 41
Lazarus 7 + 2 + 5 = 14
jakubhi 2
Tissy 3
redneck 7
Trola 1

Top 3 posts by upvotes:

10 votes; equal first place:

9 votes; 3rd place:

As there is an equal first place, I shall have to find some method to determine the winner; this is pending at the time of this post; but I shall not delay congratulations where it is due.

Sorry. I just couldn't resist.

2082041242_theend.jpg.1a8b1778c2e94fb0d8ff36a3e5877802.jpg

And congratulations to all of the outstanding participants!

This was truly one of the most fun things I've had the pleasure to do this go-around.

I want to especially compliment @Ailith, who not many of you know, but had NEVER memed before. I wish to applaud her for her extraordinary prowess at this art form, as well as the bravery she displayed in breaking out of her comfort zone!

Edited by Steno

For an absolutely monumental contribution to this quest, Steno has received a Wind Drachorn.

Demonic God is granted the original first-place prize, a Rustgold Drachorn.

As this doth leave a prize for the third place, MaGoHi has won the 14th Anniversary Creature.

Plushies shall be forthcoming; congratulations to all who did participate.

Ah; it seems I have confused of the prizes with another quest (that of Golden Avatars).

I still believe Steno worthy of the Wind Drachorn, and it is not a reward for any of mine other quests, so this will remain his.

Demonic God will receive one anniversary creature and three gold coins, and MaGoHi will receive of one anniversary creature and two coins, as postulated in the title.

Apologies for the confusion, and many thanks for the understanding.