Extreme Magicduel

I have gathered 666 bones for myself and about a year ago another 666 bunch for the Shade Sentinel.

Hard when there are 2 locations where you can harvest them and one is restricted... *nudges nudges*

Do I win anything?  :D

Edit: I can provide screenshots.

Edited by lashtal

Also, says I have 1 adept but:  http://i.imgur.com/fSXiWoT.jpg?1

Most invisible adepts?

The other figure kneeling and worshiping  is you, also, I've always had 1 adept listed (even before I had any), so I assume the system automatically appoints you as your own adept.

Edited by Intrigue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SO this may not seem much, but considering it took me from 01:00ST - 23:51ST to get it (with near constant attacking [not easy with so few players], an erolin always at 4k+ and gaining 24Mil heat in the process [8 of which I had to lose again]) AND it was my personal target. I'm pretty chuffed that I managed it and in my eyes it's pretty extreme.

I'd challenge people to get as much as they can in one day (without sacrificing or shop items) and then post them! :D

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:2183]

SO this may not seem much, but considering it took me from 01:00ST - 23:51ST to get it (with near constant attacking [not easy with so few players], an erolin always at 4k+ and gaining 24Mil heat in the process [8 of which I had to lose again]) AND it was my personal target. I'm pretty chuffed that I managed it and in my eyes it's pretty extreme.

I'd challenge people to get as much as they can in one day (without sacrificing or shop items) and then post them! :D

Something tells me you haven't seen Chewett's record in page 23 on this thread... :D  :P :))

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/3086-extreme-magicduel/?p=129152

Edited by DARK DEMON

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...