• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally I can celebrate that I passed over 4k on all herbs:

4244 Aromatic herbs
4158 Toxic plants
4148 Unidentified plants
4004 Tea leaves

I know that it is going slow, but I am lazy and all have been gathered by me.

Oh, and I have passed on dst so far (I don't think I have passed all but most of the amounts below):

3999 Water
   4907 Flowers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

since the introduction of expiry dates on pickles i try to keep them somewhat fresh by eating a bunch every so often as it always passes the oldest one. this was one of the times i decided to eat a bunch, the huge amounts of heat being an added bonus for the extreme

http://storenow.net/my/?f=bc4d0f647c4ca1cf6a757ae69b344c3d

Sy

edit: not intentional but a fun thought that im at the vale of oblivion, a fitting place for the oblivion of all that AP, since my timer was at 1 second

Edited by Syrian

• Root Admin

since the introduction of expiry dates on pickles i try to keep them somewhat fresh by eating a bunch every so often as it always passes the oldest one. this was one of the times i decided to eat a bunch, the huge amounts of heat being an added bonus for the extreme

http://storenow.net/my/?f=bc4d0f647c4ca1cf6a757ae69b344c3d

Sy

edit: not intentional but a fun thought that im at the vale of oblivion, a fitting place for the oblivion of all that AP, since my timer was at 1 second

This proves new players should have no problem getting their papers if all these pickles are going to waste. Remember this next time you guys are complaining its hard to get places for new players.

This proves new players should have no problem getting their papers if all these pickles are going to waste. Remember this next time you guys are complaining its hard to get places for new players.

ive consistently been at over 200 pickles for quite some time now, its not that often that i get asked, and i give quite a few of them away somewhat randomly to people that dontt already have one, but there just seems to be less demand for them than i can make, samon did recently ask me for some to help new players, so i gave him a few, but thats a rare occurrence 

Sy

Edited by Syrian

• Root Admin

ive consistently been at over 200 pickles for quite some time now, its not that often that i get asked, and i give quite a few of them away somewhat randomly to people that dontt already have one, but there just seems to be less demand for them than i can make, samon did recently ask me for some to help new players, so i gave him a few, but thats a rare occurrence 

Sy

Oh im not complaining or anything, merely stating that people should remember to ask and not complain its hard for new people to get places. Something to remember for LHO's and such, thought I would point it out.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is absolutely nothing extreme about all of the above ... not that I can see.

At most, it can fit in your personal file / topic for bragging (not that it would fit).

1st & 2nd are indeed rare but not extreme. As you are the first to post them ... congratz :)

3rd : (after talking with Rophs) indeed getting a creature & seeing the creature page before getting the button for it it is indeed nice

4th : that's still out of context (I think) but still it is a rare thing :P . keep it, you won't see many of those.

Edited by No one

i couldnt figure out how to upload an image to forum (they all sad file too big, so here it is, after nearly a year or so..or more..my goal is realised (even if only temporary )

http://imgur.com/GRZrpEK

EDIT: actually added the link...oops

Edited by Syrian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...