New Ggg?

dst

Guess what I found: the new GGG!!!
For the ones that did not believe me, below you'll find a screen shot and a log.
This is also a small proof that seigheart is fenrir.

You know what my opinion is about GGG so I'll let you draw the conclusions.
Enjoy the picture and the log.

[attachment=2181:New_GGG_training rit.JPG]

[attachment=2182:New_GGG_training_ground.html]

Edited by dst

Besides, the biggest issue with GGG was mp3 and mp4 not learning to fight, not advancing and sprouting beasts like February... I really can't see the problem here. Feeling left out?

As Esmeralda stated, we aren't braking any rules... I was mp3 or mp4 when GGG was disbanded, so I didn't read the topic, I don't know what arguments you presented there...

And it's a great ideea making the new GGG in a location more SECRET than an open place! I gues It can still take place there, right ? I mean that does solve the problems arised from the old GGG training location , right ? SO this new GGG is legal, right ? Correct me if I'm wrong.

( I don't know what happened really when i came back the old GGG was over, don't know why, but I gues with this new location all problems are solved, right ? )

The GGG is a community issue. While there is no official rules against it, but a group in the community has decided that they don't like it, and they will enforce their will, I believe.

Something that IS against the rules, though, is spoilers, and if I am not mistaken, the code for Marind's Balcony is a spoiler, even if it is a small one.

This is a rare instance which I can actually agree with this training ground. The idea is this location which makes it ok in my mind. First off you cant get there without using a portal which is open for a limited time which is an important factor. My personal problem with the GGG is nobody would leave and when they did they ran back right after. This eliminates the ability to get back for a little while causing people to be out of there safety for a while.

I know the GGG was a bad idea this location actually has some merit. However only here would I allow such. The idea of a moving GGG or a new location to do these rits are people protecting them selves.

Just cause i'm curious, what the hell does GGG have to do with fenrir or seigheart? Are you that paranoid that you need to make up alter egos against other people and cause problems? There should only be one topic here and thats GGG so your secondary statement should be deleted for stupidity

oh by the way, that logs shows nothing other than you are stalking people in game and people should call you an std. So thanks for blowing your own spot up stalker, you should be thrown in jail for abusing powers and stalking people for no reason.

Edited by smartalekrj

Actually, I never saw GGG a grinder problem!

I need GGG to upgrade my creatures. I'm not a fighter ( No matter what anybody says otherwise ). I don't care about stats or power.
I'm a collector. And I want my creatures maxed ( For now ). I need GGG to do so ! So I don't like the ideea of it removed in the first place.
That's why I'm saying I will support the new GGG or even the old one if it comes back to the game. I see now an error about the location. People are giving away the code to easily :(:( That was not my ideea in the first place. Ok, so Marind's Balcony is not good, the Golden Globe Gazeebo is not good, but another location surely can be good. Like a location accessible only through WP shop, or something like that.

The issue here MasterB was that the location was originally the basement of the Archives. And Dst once again followed me, used her acoustic remains, and broke the rituals.

We purposely chose this next location to keep wanderers from finding us, and then of course, Dst came and did her thing.

[quote name='Vicarious' timestamp='1290040456' post='72370']
The issue here MasterB was that the location was originally the basement of the Archives. And Dst once again followed me, used her acoustic remains, and broke the rituals.

We purposely chose this next location to keep wanderers from finding us, and then of course, Dst came and did her thing.
[/quote]

I'm sry but regardless of what was done I feel that things regarding dst personally should be not be done in a thread regarding a GGG for the same merit I also beleve that the assumption including sigheart should be posted in another topic as well. This should be about the GGG replica and nothing else.

A bunch of people with a common goal in mind (train their creatures for a little while) gathering together to achieve that goal faster is not a problem.

New GGG? No it is not.. The reason GGG was banned was because there were grinders at mp3/4 levels and it taught nothing to them about the battle system.
Well they are using GGG style rits of course but that just makes things easier for them.

I don't see why they can't train together without being harassed.

I do not speak before thinking at all. Before you go into insults perhaps you should read what I said again. It is elitist as its not open for everyone, when someone goes over a certian point do you move the place and not tell them where it is? this isnt even the arguement I was saying I dont think it should be paraded as GGG as one of the aspects of the GGG is that it was there for [u][/u]anyone[u][/u] to use it was always public knowledge.

And to be frank at the end of the day. DST has as much right to attempt to destroy your training ground as you do to create one I really dont think any rules are being broken in that aspect your other aspect is not really part of this particular discussion though.

All GGG groups that exist nowdays in MD are elitist and the reason are very predictable. If something need to be done in secret few people will do it. Put GGG in one place unlocked by WP or Story Mode will only turn it more elitist from my point of view.

Once I read on Mood Panel Seigheart invite only new mp5 to GGG train. How would I react if I am a vet? Well, these people don't want me there because they want train to defeat me. That's rude to say the least. Because of this, I should agree with "...DST has as much right to attempt to destroy your training ground as you do to create one..."

But, don't misunderstand me, I agree with GGG.

DST is causing more damage through causing players to panic than she does by attacking.

A GGG-style training can be conducted using defensive rituals that can't be broken. Not so hard with slider and regen. Then, who really cares about poachers? So you don't hold 100% VE - who cares?

One clear objection about GGG had to do with the special rules and the special powers to enforce them artificially. This does not apply here, and will not apply to any other group-created training mode. That's the difference between a group training and a "new GGG".

The MP3-4 objection was that they were learning bad habits - but that's really their problem, and there are other solutions -- other training methods are offered to draw their interest. In fact we should all be worried about the limitations of GGG style. No victories, no xp, no wins for damaging creatures, etc.

We ran a great training session at GoS for some time with MIXED defensive rituals, different needs for different people. It just takes a lot of communication - which is a good thing....

This seems as though it will degenerate into a pointless forum war that may end the same way GGG did, so I will say this: Everybody has a right to an opinion, but at the end of the day, it's easier for dst to enforce hers than it is for Seigheart to uphold his, so while all of you are here shouting at each other, dst will most likely be hunting GGG defenses.

As for the Seigheart-Fenrir comparison, again dst has the right to an opinion, just as you all do, and she has expressed it. It is clearly a personal issue between them and has nothing to do with the topic that most people choose to follow for this thread. (Technically it is fine, seeing as it is in the [b]topic[/b] post, but it can be ignored.)

Edited by Pipstickz

Personally, I see nothing wrong with young mp5 gathering together in a difficult to reach location for an hour or two to train their creatures. So long as it doesn't break any rules regarding alts or otherwise, there should be absolutely no reason to go and destroy what they are doing.

I would like to ask the veteran mp5 to do something. Create an alt, train it to mp5, and see how well you do currently in the game. Many seem not to understand exactly how difficult it is to train as a new mp5, or how difficult it can be to even keep yourself balanced. You don't enter as a new mp5 with all of the fun toys such as drachorns or angiens, maybe not even booster creatures. You enter with basic creatures and perhaps a few shop creatures/shop abilities (depending on whether or not the young mp5 in question goes through a daily round of free credits) and are forced to face a group of experienced players who more often than not have tokens, who are constantly attacking you with big flashy creatures.

Sure, maybe the GGG system has caused problems in the past, but a group of players who are simply attempting to get to a level in which they can battle properly should not be a terrible issue.

I would suggest doing something like this only a couple times a week, for a limited amount of time, say.. two hours. That aside, I feel it is a good idea to have something like this occasionally.

The veterans of old certainly had to do it the difficult way, but keep in mind that it is more difficult to tread through the game now than it was in your time.

Edited by Amoran Kalamanira Kol

GGG is no longer exist...
Seigheart gathered a bunch of mp5 to train...that's all...i see nothing bad in that...fresh mp5 players should have the chance to train in order to face an old mp5....
...about DST...if she didn't breake the game rules...i see no problem...
...Seigheart, find a new place to train....simple

[quote]I see nothing wrong with young mp5 gathering together in a difficult to reach location for an hour or two to train their creatures.[/quote]

an hour or two is the key word..as much as i need wins for myself.... the real problem here is not a bunch of people training for an hour or two no matter what their rits are or the place, but people who spend their "life" in such places and then pop up from no where with incredible stats but have no idea about the fighting system... but remember if you chose to train as a group anyone can pass by and choose not to respect you rituals...you have no other protection than any other player ..it;s just more of you to hit at one place

Edited by Indyra

Seems like you completely missed the point!
I did not say you're doing something wrong or illegal.
I just said that I do not agree with it.
And to explain more: I will do 2 things after finding the training grounds each time:I will not follow the "GGG rules" you set for it aka break your 1 crit ritual and second thing: I will let everyone know where you set it.

I see no reason for the "training grounds" to be private UNLESS you add rules to it which you say you don't.

I know that are training grounds set all over MD but they are decent ones, in decent places where everyone can go and where nobody is forced to follow some rules. I believe Fryd runs one of them. There are others but you don't find out about them from mood panel. They are decent. I broke those also but then they just move away or log out. Nobody made a fuss about it.

@Lifeline: I know you have a whole hand in this since fenrir already bragged somewhere that you're helping him. And I know you are pissed cause I destroyed your little training on Libs. You know the reasons. No need to go back there again.

OMG!!! Guess where the "secret location is" ? =))

GG Drachorn Layer!!!

Proof:
[18/11/10 06:37] Grido:Would the secret location be on Golemus by any chance?
[18/11/10 06:38] Grido:In a location that very few can access?
[18/11/10 06:39] SmartAlekRJ:yea
[18/11/10 06:39] Grido:Ahh, Lifeline does favour certain spots
[18/11/10 06:40] Grido:Far too predictable
[18/11/10 06:40] SmartAlekRJ:more or less my choice spot
[18/11/10 06:40] Grido:on the upside, for you at least, dst doesnt have access
[18/11/10 06:40] Seigheart:I know.
[18/11/10 06:41] SmartAlekRJ:thats why i need seig in there
[18/11/10 06:41] Grido:just to confirm though, the fort?
[18/11/10 06:41] SmartAlekRJ:fort... my cave
[18/11/10 06:41] Grido:in Drach Lair?
[18/11/10 06:41] Grido:that's a new one...
[18/11/10 06:41] SmartAlekRJ:yea
[18/11/10 06:42] SmartAlekRJ:my choice

I have the log also in case you want to read more.

And now...read this:
http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/7660-i-am-banned/page__st__20__p__65283#entry65283

And this:
[quote][2010-03-13 01:57:27 - Alpha 9]
Drachorn Cave closed for undefined time. It might get opend later or integrated somehow with a quest but for now it stays closed. (@Smartalekrj, drachs were supposed to be used as rewards for smart quests , not for who pays more.)
[/quote]

Last time someone entered that place he got jail time.