Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central Market

A trading center for creatures, items, drawings, avatars, services, etc

  1. Started by Sunfire,

    [size=3]CREATURE TS[/size] [size=3][font=Times New Roman]heat: [/font][color=#330000]246 490[/color] [color=#330000]age: 434[/color] [color=#330000]tokens: /[/color] [color=#330000]ID: [/color][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]698943[/font][/size] [size=3]ITEMS[/size] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]History of the Elucubrat (reserve 1g) CO: 2gc11 Pipstickz[/size][/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3](bmmo) weaken stone[/size][/font] [size=3]branches currently 100 but number will change[/size] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]WTB [/size][/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Sharp with clawII age and heat dont…

  2. Started by Wolper,

    Selling some stuff: stored heat: none tokens:none Bird / Air scout - age 448 [color=#999999]ID: 697840[/color] Remains - age 431 [color=#999999]ID:700970 [/color] [color=#999999]ID:700983 [/color] [color=#999999]ID:700984 [/color] [color=#999999]ID:700985[/color] -------------------- Want to buy some "imperal aramors", "pimps" and "Blood Pact Archers"

    • 0 replies
    • 685 views
  3. Started by stavaroiu,

    As the title says i am selling some stuff. [s]#1. Sharptear - sold[/s] age: 45 stored heat: none tokens:none ID:[color=#999999]764826 [/color] [s]#2. Sharptear - sold[/s] age: 45 stored heat: none tokens:none ID:[color=#999999]764827[/color] [s]#3. Joker - sold[/s] age: 12 stored heat: none tokens:none ID:[color=#999999]773287 [/color] [s]#4. 58 Memory stones - sold[/s] [s]#5. 454 fenths(as always, this amount might slightly change) - sold[/s] [s]#6. 89 Toxic plants - Sold #7. 52 Tea leaves - Sold #8. 83 Aromatic herbs - Sold #9. 70 Unidentified plants - Sold[/s] [s]#10. Otherarmy stone #11. Mirrorritual stone[/s] This will go on for 1 week …

  4. Started by Liberty4life,

    sellin elu name: Halloween Elu [color="#999999"]ID:749916 [/color] Stored Heat 64795 Won battles 6 Age 103 tokens: [b][emeraldglare][/b] [i]Current trade value: 44, Transfered 2 times.[/i] bid away auction up several days, no reserve, want coins (unless ya have somethin very good), bidin starts with 1gc

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Started by Master,

    I have currently for sale: [color=#666666]Invisibility Spell < already enchanted into a stone > ( Suggested price[/color] if you provide the stone: 5SCs ) [color=#666666]Locate[/color] Character Spell [color=#666666]< already enchanted into a stone > [/color][color=#666666]( [/color][color=#666666]Suggested price[/color] if you provide the stone: 5SCs ) [color=#666666]Movelock [/color]Spell [color=#666666]< already enchanted into a stone > [/color][color=#666666]( Suggested price[/color] if you provide the stone: 2SCs ) [color=#666666]Teleport to papercabin[/color] Spell <already enchanted into a stone> ( Suggested price: 5SCs+Memory stone ) …

  6. Started by dst,

    I want about 10 memory stones.PM me your price.

    • 1 reply
    • 813 views
  7. Started by Phantom Orchid,

    WTT/S Creatures. Feel free to make offers for each one. If the bids are not what I consider high enough then I may pull creatures from the auction. [s]1) Imperial Aramor [/s] [s]Heat 239436[/s] [s]Age 564[/s] [s]Tokens: kellethafire, emeraldglare, blacktear, darkshield[/s] 2) Angien Heat 3773440 Age 989 3) Imperial Aramor Heat 1339292 Age 539 4) Pimped Grasan Heat 51523 Age 88 5) Pimped Grasan Heat 81451 Age 88 6)Pimped Grasan Heat 51523 Age 88 7)Pimped Grasan Heat 59640 Age 138 8) Joker Heat 645827 Age 55

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Started by Junior,

    I Wish to Sell Two Creatures 1. Rusty Age 29 Tokens 1 2. Shop Joker Age 1 3. Sharptear ID 736908 4. Sharptear ID 736909 5.Santa Age 18 6. Pimp with 3 tokens Rusty Reserve at 5 GC No Reserve on the Joker Bid Away -Junior Update: Adding two Fresh Sharptears with ID 736908 and 763909 Also Adding a Santa Age 18

    • 13 replies
    • 2.2k views
  9. Started by Kamisha,

    I will sell the highest bidder after there is no counter bid for three days. [color=#000000]ID:688417 [/color] [color=#000000]ID:752560 [/color] [color=#000000]ID:752561[/color] [color=#000000]ID:752562[/color] [color=#000000]ID:624620[/color] [color=#000000]ID:694257[/color]

    • 3 replies
    • 981 views
  10. Started by VorniC,

    1) BP age 166 500k stored heat 2) BP age 247 540k stored heat 3) BP age 227 510k stored heat emeraldglare 4) BP age 111 330k stored heat 5) Sharp age162 1,46mil stored heat claw1, claw2 6) Sharp age 64 87k stored heat

    • 3 replies
    • 967 views
  11. Started by Seigheart,

    I am going to sell my Leash. Although I will not sell if the offer is not large enough. Currently accepting Gold/Silver and large amounts of resources.

  12. The title says it all >o> i need a Teleport to Golemus Golemicarum Stone ITC, and was willing to trade some water for it O:! so, if anyone's interested, we'll talk either in game or by way of forum, if you want to find me in game im always at MDP, if not, go nuts with forum messages -o-

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Started by Dragual,

    I would like to commission an Avatar. Should have hooded, slightly ragged robes with the hood up carrying a satchel with a book in it. Also generating some sort of energy ball in both hands. It can be drawn up or one that you have seen or have stored away. Price will vary depending on appearance. No credits. PM me with the image and an offer.

    • 0 replies
    • 912 views
  14. Started by Jolla,

    [font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]Hi all, I'm selling 2 Angiens & 3 Shop Jokers (No Tokens). No reserve, please bid here, PM via forum or in game I'll let this run for a week. Happy bidding...... Angien ID 617491: Stored Heat 77178 Age: 473 - [color=#0000FF]5 SC tacitamuta[/color][/size][/font] [font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]Angien ID 617499: Stored Heat 79248 Age: 473 - [color=#0000FF]4 SC Maebius[/color] [color=#330000]Joker ID 715286: Stored Heat 886039 Age: 215 - [/color][color=#0000ff]2[/color][color=#330000] [/color][color=#0000ff]SC Chewett[/color] [color=#330000]Joker ID 717201: Stored Heat 665185 Age: 191 - [/color][color=#0000ff]2 [/colo…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Started by Ensetym,

    Selling Soulweaver. About 60 age. Minimum: 3 gold / 45 silver.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Started by Shadowseeker,

    As the title says, I want to buy creatures with an ID that appears special. Examples: 500000, 600000, 666666, etc. I reserve the right not to buy obviously, but my offers will all be in coin. I might have a shade (tutorial) for an ID that is interesting enough, but I'd prefer to receive a few coins in addition to just the creature in that case. If it's a really rare creat you have with that ID, I'll consider another arrangement.

  17. Started by Hedge Munos,

    Greetings, I'm in search of this avatar: [b][color=#003366][url="http://storenow.net/my/?f=3890"]http://storenow.net/my/?f=3890[/url][/color][/b] [b][color=#003366][url="http://storenow.net/my/?f=3892"]http://storenow.net/my/?f=3892[/url][/color][/b] Anyone with knowledge of their whereabouts, please post here or send me a Pocket Mosquitoe. -- I'm also in search of a gravedigger-like avatar. There is no specific avatar, so if someone would draw one for me, I'd probably buy it (depending on looks). If someone has an existing gravedigger avatar, I'd be willing to buy that as well. Details: Wielding shovel -- Selling Blackthorn's avatar: [url="http://storen…

  18. Started by Shemhazaj,

    [color=#808080][i]if you have one and if you are considering selling it, find me in game or post here and I'll find you.[/i][/color] [color=#808080][i]dark/chaos archer. [/i][/color] [color=#808080][i]the more tokens the better.[/i][/color]

  19. [b]Selling a Unholy Pope - 28M HEAT - Age 227[/b] Get the oportunity to lower your Heat to Zero! reserve price : 13 sc immediate buy : 1 gc + 2 sc offer duration: undefined + 12 hours over the last acceptable bid. Notes: 1. no bid retraction is accepted.

  20. Started by aranna,

    Hey guys I'm looking to by a normal Aramor not an anniversary or imperial aramor, I'm offering 4sc for it, also no tokens please.

    • 0 replies
    • 718 views
  21. Started by Manda,

    hey im looking for 5 memory stones pm me your price

  22. Started by nadrolski,

    [b]WTB[/b]: x1 [b]Unholy Priest[/b] • attached with (minimum) 5+ tokens • age/heat not much required

  23. Started by No one,

    As title says: I am selling someTea. PM me with offers.

    • 0 replies
    • 689 views
  24. Started by Wolper,

    I have found some old crits in my bestiary, and want to sell: 6 Remains with age 394 - [max Bid so far - "Tarquinus" 4SC for two Remains]] 2 unholy Priest with age 394 - [max Bid so far - "Kamisha" 10 sc for two Priest]] 2 Bird eggs with age 412 - [max Bid so far - "Tal" 4SC for two birds]] all without tokens sell for sc or trade. [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/index.php?&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends#"] [/url] time: 1 week waiting for offers, forum or pm

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  25. I have a handful of enchanted stones for sale, with silvertongue and locate spells. All stones give 3 casts. Post below or PM with an offer if you'd like to purchase one (or more).

    • 0 replies
    • 784 views

Member Statistics

  • 4586 Total Members
  • 936 Most Online
  • Adeptus Newest Member ·

Forum Statistics

  • Total Topics 17.6k
  • Total Posts 182.9k

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.