Central Market
A trading center for creatures, items, drawings, avatars, services, etc
1557 topics in this forum
-
Im looking for a fresh or near fresh Soulweaver. And id like to trade my Ele for it. Below are his stats (that matter) as of this initial post. Stored Heat : 28,864,767 Age : 298
- 2 replies
- 911 views
-
I want to sell 4 imperials with some age, stored heat and some good tokens. Iprefer to sell them in full packet, but if the price is good i will sell them separate. 1st age 97, stored heat 650k, claw1, 2 emerald, firedrop, juwelshards, purpurfog, darkshield, blooddrop 1, 2 2st age 58, stored heat 860k,claw1, 2 keleta, firedrop, onixfangs, sunshine, blood 1, 2 3th age 76, stored heat 760k,claw 1, 2, purpurfog, darkshield, blood 2 4th age 51, stored heat 630k,claw 1, 2, purpoormoon. darkshield, onixfangs, blood 1, 2 Ialso want to sell 4 fresh pimped grasans, no tokens,heat or age.
-
- 1 reply
- 750 views
-
-
Need some high heat creatures (2-4mil)....put your offer with price
-
- 1 reply
- 863 views
-
-
Ave, For sale avatar with ID 17 [img]http://noillir.eu/avatar.gif[/img] This is not an auction. I will sell when a suiting offer emerges.
-
- 1 reply
- 803 views
-
-
Pimped Grasan II (#1) Stored Heat: [color=#330000]331319[/color] Age: [color=#330000]119[/color] Tokens: None Pimped Grasan II (#2) Stored Heat:[color=#330000]103560[/color] Age:[color=#330000]73[/color] Tokens: None Make your offers
-
- 1 reply
- 776 views
-
-
I'm looking to buy tokened creatures, specifically Tormented Souls, Unholy Priests, Angiens, LR Archers (that is, creatures that I don't have/don't have lots of). I'm also interested in any other creatures with tokens, because the ones I do have only have a couple to none on them. I have 12 silver. For stones I have 8 locate, 3 weaken, 1 attacklock, 1 movelock, and 32 heat stones. I also have 59 memory stones which I could sell if necessary, however my price would be higher than normal (due to my ability to make use of them). If anyone's interested, I would be willing to trade/sell off the creatures of mine that I don't need anymore if I get a tokened version of it (w…
-
- 0 replies
- 773 views
-
-
soulweaver age 398 tokens: bloodrop 1, black diamonds, jewelshards, darkshield, goldbelt, blooddrop 2 soulweaver age 347 tokens: blackdiamonds, osirisbelt, claw 3, sunshine, stardust, blooddrop 1, darkshield, goldbelt, bloodpact age 94 2 fresh pimps.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Willing to sell 7 locate stones, 3 weaken stones, 1 attacklock stone and 1 movelock stone.
-
- 13 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Looking buy to buy a [s]aged angein and/or[/s] a tainted angein. Please post the age and your price or you can pm on here or in game, i offer/coin/credits.
-
- 1 reply
- 946 views
-
-
Pretty straightforward. Name: Gift ID: 696408 Age: 408 Stored Heat: 1599
-
- 8 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
these birds comes from my other account rexiel an mp3. so that there'll be no problem of alt abuse 42 pcs of winderwilds (bird) age (700-800) heat (100k) selling for 4 silver each or depends if you want to offer something else
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
Kind: Unholy Priest Tokens: none dateBorn: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 20:14:44 +0300 Times Transferred: 0 Age: 152 make your offers
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
-
Selling a SW. Bid here. Will sell when bid is sufficient enough.
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-
Want to buy an aged angien (age 200 would be good). Make it cheap as I'm poor so token-less / heat-less is ok. 3 silver? Trading is out of question as I don't have any good creatures. I'm usually in GOE/Berserker. in game PM works too. I also subscribed to this thread.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
[center]I'm offering a customized drawing service for those who want a high-quality avatars/custom drawings.[/center] [center]* * * Price depends on quality, size and quantity of the drawings,[b][color=#006400][i]takes 3-5 days to finish[/i][/color][/b]. Avatar confirmation time by the Avatar Administrators are indefinite. [i][u]I accept [color=#b22222][b]Credits[/b][/color] and [b][color=#daa520]Gold Coins[/color] [/b]only[/u][/i] [b][color=#b22222]Credits [/color][/b]starting from $10 [b][color=#daa520]Gold Coins[/color][/b] starting from 2 Gold Coins * * *[/center] [center] EDIT: [i][color=#008000]Gold Coin price increased. [/color][/i][/center] [center]…
- 6 replies
- 1.5k views
-
Just a statement to the General Public ( ._.) If you have any Coupons or Notes that you would like to exchange for their actual value in coinage, feel free to find my dead ghost body at the Champions Dome, or any of my subordinates with keys wherever they may be, and we will gladly exchange them for you =3 Fang out D: *kkkkkchzzt*
-
- 0 replies
- 781 views
-
-
[u]Imperial Aramor #1 -[/u] Stored Heat 605421 Age 500 Tokens: [b][antifreeze] [/b][b][kellethafire][/b][b][claw3][/b] [u]Imperial Aramor #2 -[/u] Stored Heat 98630 Age 165 Tokens: [b][kellethafire][/b][b][claw2][/b][b][onyxfangs][/b][b][goldbelt][/b] [u]Pimped Grasan #1 -[/u] Stored Heat 363795 Age 328 Tokens: [b][stardust][/b][b][claw1][/b] [u]Pimped Grasan # 2[/u][u]-[/u] Stored Heat 86383 Age 221 [u]Elemental -[/u] Stored Heat 5993855 Age 408 Tokens: [b][stardust][/b][b][enlightning][/b]
-
- 6 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
As the title says I want to sell several spells: 1 Supercharged Heat stone (fairly rare) 1 Weaken stone Movelock stones (2 in stock) I'm currently looking to buy: Mineral water Fenths Timeless Dust Synthropic Dust Also I wonder if there is a market for Silvertongue stones. Edit: Updated the resource list
-
- 1 reply
- 749 views
-
-
[img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/gallery_uploads/gallery/album_239/gallery_2568_239_2281.gif[/img] [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/gallery_uploads/gallery/album_239/gallery_2568_239_4091.gif[/img] I have collected a couple Avatars over the years and I am willing to sell them if someone wishes to buy. Bidding starts now and will go on for one week- ending at 5:18 am pacific time on Tuesday october 23rd. Please post bids here- thanks.
-
- 2 replies
- 979 views
-
-
Xrieg's old avy for sale. Hedge Munos has it so coins and such will go to him, blah blah blah. [url="http://storenow.net/my/?f=5174"]http://storenow.net/my/?f=5174[/url] Post offers here or anonymously if you'd rather.
-
- 1 reply
- 870 views
-
-
You heard me (you know, that voice in your head) - selling a tutorial shade. [s]Shade Heat: 110768 Age: 393 Tokens: firedrop, jewelshards, onyxfangs, darkshield, claw3 C/O: 8gc[/s] [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color] Also selling these, if anyone is interested: D Aramor 1 ID: 498153 Heat: 101939 Age: 1232 Aramor 2 ID: 498154 Heat: 104194 Age: 1232 Aramor 3 ID: 498155 Heat: 106223 Age: 1232 Aramor 4 ID: 736324 Heat: 3518 Age: 435 Dark Archer ID: 608910 Heat: 109761 Age: 1008 Grasan ID: 736322 Heat: 13954 Age: 435 E Dark Archer 2 ID: 490899 Heat: 574369 Age: 1242 Dark Archer 3 ID: 496950 Heat: 145795 Age: 1234 Joker ID: 762327 …
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
As the title says.. I want to sell an aged angien Age: 483 days as on ~ Day: 292 Year: 7 ~ untokened Heat: 26252 Please place your bids. Will sell the angien only if the highest bid is satisfactory
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Hey guys. I wish for someone to draw me a MD avatar by using my forum avatar as reference (the bird costume thing). Paying can go up to 35 silvers, depending on the quality. Out of my amateur perception, it shouldn't be too complex, but I would like some good shading work there. Anyone interested? Post up your work here, or PM me... Concept art encouraged so you don't waste your energy too much 'for nothing' if I don't like it for some reason...
- 14 replies
- 1.9k views
-
As the topic states i would like to Purchase a few Morphs via some trades. PM in-game (usually in Berserker's Way) or here with how many morphs you can dispose of and we can then talk.
- 1 reply
- 898 views
Member Statistics
- 4586 Total Members
- 936 Most Online
-
Adeptus Newest Member ·
Forum Statistics
- Total Topics 17.6k
- Total Posts 182.9k