Treasure Keeper Christmas Auction

Seigheart

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][b]Treasure Keeper Christmas Auction[/b]
[/center][/center]

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]
The Treasure Keepers are holding a very special [color=#FF0000]Christmas [/color][color=#006400]Auction![/color]

In spirit of the Christmas Season, we shall be auctioning off the following creatures:

Reindrach
Santa
Nutcracker

We shall only accept payments in the form of Gold Coins and Notes. Silver will not be accepted at this time.

All bids will be made public, so keep the bids in the topic.
[/center][/center]

Edited by Seigheart

• Root Admin

tk stoc is at least one year old when it comes to christmas creatures. You are not buying the age here because[u] tk will not guarantee it[/u], but thats just a bonus, usualy the creatures given to tk are ancient. I say tk can't guarantee the age because in some cases if tk has just the codes and i made a mistake and the creature behind that code is from a new batch, than its bad luck because i don't take complains. Anyway, there is no recent batch, all are ancient.

This auction is in gold coins only because as you already complained in other topics you want notes exchanged into coins , BUT there is not enough cash in the treasury, so seigh is actively trying to fill the treasury with gold... asked me about coins, i told him he knows what he can do , handle it, thats why. THEN, i remembered notes should have same value as coins, and its no excuse not to accept them, because that would make them less valuable then coins, SO.. asked him to take both coins and notes, and i will burn the notes, use just the coins. I will do everything possible not to "forge" coins or creatures, that way they keep they value. So as long as possible tk will replenish their gold stock back, notes will be taken off the market slowly, by being destroyed or kept in treasury for later use if needed. Same way, creatures are created in large stocks at certain times, then that stoc runs slwoly out. Just on very rare occasions creatures were mutated from aramors, but i try not to do that anymore. You should know that the coins have a serial, a year and other personalzied detailed embeded into them just not visible. Forging a coin would destroy the beauty of those things and at later times when there will be a role or a tool to investigate the details behind a tool, false coins will pop up, not very nice.

thats why tk needs coins and i am not simply multiplying them in the db. Ofc i could make a script and eventually do it, but where would be the fun in avoinding false coins then? :)

Now if you excuse me i have better things to do than babysit seigheart just because you have to comment on his every move.

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1323284427' post='97423']tk stoc is at least one year old when it comes to christmas creatures. You are not buying the age here because[u] tk will not guarantee it[/u], but thats just a bonus, usualy the creatures given to tk are ancient. I say tk can't guarantee the age because in some cases if tk has just the codes and i made a mistake and the creature behind that code is from a new batch, than its bad luck because i don't take complains. Anyway, there is no recent batch, all are ancient.[/quote]

I'm not saying the TK's ~should~ do this, but just pointing out they ~can~, if they chose. There's a few scripts on clickables which can verify a creatures age through CTC-MDC (used to be one on MDP sign and another on one of the GoE steps, not sure if they're still there or not).