The Sunny bedroom.

Miq

As Mur once said (i can't find the post, are old post still searchable?) i must take a toll for the use of the room. And i must give that money to the postman (mur). So it has been more then a year i have seen the postman anywhere.

So i ask Council or Mur to give me the option do give away the money and log or i will not keep it anymore.

Miq

PS. no I will not write an email.

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1325702989' post='99603']
Well, the TKs could take it as the money is going to Mur(aka the Postman) and the TKs handle all of Mur's funds.
[/quote]

As long as it will be said so publicly by them. I don't have no intention do be accused of something shady 3 years from now.

[quote name='Miq' timestamp='1325703148' post='99605']

As long as it will be said so publicly by them. I don't have no intention do be accused of something shady 3 years from now.
[/quote]

I will claim the money as mine in 24h.

Edited by Miq

In such a situation as this, I would think a bit of Patience is in order. I don't claim to know the inner workings of the TK <--> Mur relationship, but I think snap judgements without waiting at least 24-48 hours are in order. Since Confused Santa is not the Postman, is not Mur, is not KC, etc... having the boss-in-charge clarify this point woudl go a long way in easing any perception of bias.
But, that's just my opinion as an outside party.

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1325705743' post='99621']
If you are suggesting that Mur does not care about MD, you're off your rocker.
[/quote]

But I'm suggesting no such thing. I'm just stating that I will assume that he/council does not care about the coins. I mean it has been more then a year....

I would suggest that you do not give the coins to the Treasure Keepers, nor would I suggest that you claim them as your own.

I would send Mur an email, rather than acting rashly on the subject of the coins. Remember, some of those coins were ones that even I paid you with, and I would prefer if they were used for their proper intentions, rather than your own- or the Treasure Keeper's.

[quote name='Amoran Kalamanira Kol' timestamp='1325707347' post='99627']
I would suggest that you do not give the coins to the Treasure Keepers, nor would I suggest that you claim them as your own.

I would send Mur an email, rather than acting rashly on the subject of the coins. Remember, some of those coins were ones that even I paid you with, and I would prefer if they were used for their proper intentions, rather than your own- or the Treasure Keeper's.
[/quote]

Me claiming them is a matter of principle nothing more. I will probably donate or return the coins after the time passes. But I will not send another unanswered email.

Happy new year Amoran!

Keys are not bothering me nor are they coins, but keeping log of it all over an period of 12+ months is. I mean what if my comp. burns down? I will bear the responsibility for it... And Mur has always said that if you are not there then you don't care.

Depending on how much information there is I provide you 3 methods to alleviate your worries of possible loss of data;

1. Pen and paper, simple, easy. Not really suitable for large amounts of info.
2. Online storage. Put whatever doc/excel/such you have all the info in onto storenow.net, google docs, whatever. Both you can add passwords to. Write down the links, and passwords. Simple, easy.
3. Email the documents to yourself, one password, and if you put them in a folder with just that in it, you shouldn't ever lose it.

• Root Admin

"I will claim the money as mine in 24h. " ...woaaa ..seriously? I will pretend i didn't saw that :D

sunny bedroom money should be sent to the tk.
please post the log publicly here for the record

(thanks for reminding me about it, gold in cash is badly needed right now to exchange the notes).

1sc
23:09.10
2sc
30.09.10 - 14.10.10
1gc
19.10.10 - 28.10.10
1cg 5sc
8.12.10-11.12.10
6 sc
12.01.11-16.10.11
3sc
27.03-28.03 2011
3sc
17.10 2011
2sc

I have removed the names. Will i in future send info to council or here?