We want them back - Declare war to Death

Passant the Weak

• Root Admin

[quote name='Liberty4life' timestamp='1329430297' post='104480']
oke... me has some questions about this death mechanic, do all chars when they are killd get tpd to goe? and bein dead makes ya unable to move and fight, but how about upgradin creats, gettin ve from regen interval and spell castin?
[/quote]
They are dead at their location/go to GoC.

I ported them to GoE once, but they are moving around with Jump to leader etc

ah so they get tp to goc after they die, or is it only in tc that dead ppl get tp to goc, is it same with that spell/item those 4 died? sry me didnt quite understood ya

umm and yeah me thinks they shouldnt be able to use jumptoleader and such

Edited by Liberty4life

One of the corpses is my slave, and I find rude, defiling and many other things to even dare move him around like a trophy.

Let the bodies rest at GoE, where anybody can visit them, interact with their spirits and pray for them. Stop using your leashes on them and let them be. If a resurrection is to happen for all of them, have them all in one location not scattered all over the realm.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1329429978' post='104479'] You make the, possibly incorrect, [i]assumption[/i] that they feel that he should be sacrificed since they "dont like him". If you consider that they tried to help and they died as well, Then it might not nesscarily be because they "dont like him" or he was rude to them.[/quote]

My surprize wasn't as much for weather people like him or not, but moreso for the fact that people seem to be willing to sacrifice him at all. This seems, in my eyes, to be contradicting the reason for this topic and looks disrespectful to the other dead as well. They died trying to save Seigheart, so wouldn't sacrificing him make their deaths in vain?
Also the apparent favor for such a solution makes it look like we've given up on fighting death already and now try to make the best of it by limiting our losses. (I'm not saying you did give up, this just that this makes me wonder how many people really want to fight death, and how many only want their friends back.)
I could have missed something and this is all regardless of whether it's possible or not, but to me this is a bit shocking actually.

With the heat stored near the Gazebo, there is definite interest in charging up the revival efforts, which were "For Seigheart" all along, and only expanded to "I want them back" later. We've topped 3 million active Heat there. You topped 3M. Sustained, Active Heat.
That says that while others may wish Death to remain in a general sense, there is still the hope of turning it back in this particular case, when the numbers add up so long and so readily.

If someone is to remain dead, let them choose it themselves.
I want them back.

Today at the Gazebo of Equilibrium, something happened.

[b]Maebius[/b], recently appointed "[i]Bringer of Light[/i]" expressed his will to bring the light in the process of reviving the dead. He used the heat stored in the hidden orb by the will of Katt, Maebius and Guillak to revive Seigheart. That orb contained over 3.6 million heat donated by the community to the cause.
Stone Oil donated by myself to start the alchimy was mixed to the heat and we saw a ray of light forming from the Plant that contains the hidden orb, to the sky. That Stone Oil is (was) my most precious good. It represents the will of those who have faith. The will of YOU who joined the cause with your voice and by donating heat.

[url="http://storenow.net/my/?f=3858"]Maebius brought the light.[/url]

The ray of light is visible to those who have faith. It represents a link between the Death and Life.
Feel free to strengthen it by donating whatever can burn at the Gazebo of Equilibrium (RP).

That was step 2 of our war. We will need more help for next step.
Hopefully we hear of that step 3 soon. In the mean time please, raise your voice.

[b]We want them back.[/b]
[b]They will live.[/b]

[b]WE WANT THEM BACK.[/b]
[b]THEY WILL LIVE.[/b]

[log=Maebius bringing the light]

Passant the weak: One dead is here and shall represent the others
Tal: shouldnt rhaeger be here too?
Passant the weak: I ask it again. Is one dead here ?
Maebius: (rhaegar should be back soon) I am here, and I seek to Bring the Light.
Passant the weak: The voice of the many has awaken you. I am here to help you bring the light, a humble representant of the power of the alive.

Passant the weak: The voice of the many has awaken you. I am here to help you bring the light, a humble representant of the power of the alive.
Maebius: Thank you my friend. Help me use the power of the many to reach the light. I am representing the 3 dead that tried to help the first dead. And I want them back.
Tal: can I add my will to bring back my adepts?
: Passant the weak smiles
Passant the weak: We want you back. You have expressed your will, I will help you as much as I can.
Passant the weak: You heard the voice of the many. You collected the energy of the many. I will give your body my most precious good.
: Passant the weak presents his flask of stone oil to Maebius corpse
: Passant the weak passed Flask with stone oil to Maebius
Passant the weak: This is what reads on the flask "Uncommon ingredient, very complicated to manufacture, used in alchemy and rare remedies. Most say its actualy useless in practice."

Passant the weak: That Stone Oil will not resurrect you. But use it wisely, and bring the light. That oil is the symbol of the will of many to bring you back. Because We Want you back.

Maebius: *smiles* I seek to bring the Light.
Maebius: When the will of the one if not strong enough, the many cannot drive it no matter how large?
Maebius: I reject this, and transpose my own Reality, if only for this moment. The will of many, the energy of the outer, can lift and bind the will of the weak. Balance can be shifted.
Maebius: The Orb here, hidden yet charged by the will of the many, I release this Heat

Maebius: The Orb here, hidden yet charged by the will of the many, I release this Heat.
Maebius: So long has it charged, so many have helped. The Heat, fuels the fire, the Oil will Burn. Passant, can you light this oil?
Maebius: I will purge the Darkness of death for those bound by it. I risk blindness, I risk Life, but the effort is mine to own. The targets of Seigheart, Guillak, Princess Katt, will Live.
Maebius: We all will live. I Want them Back! *pauses*
Maebius: (clickie will no longer accept Heat, fyi)
Maebius: Current Heat Absorbed: 3606194
: Passant the weak takes the flask, tilts it over the hidden orb and let a drop of oil fall onto it
Princ Rhaegar: Maeb
Princ Rhaegar: I can't give heat anymore
: Passant the weak deposit the flask onto Maebius corpse
Princ Rhaegar: just see the names of people who have given it
Passant the weak: I want this flask given back to me by a living one

Tal: you can see who gave heat??
Princ Rhaegar: Maeb gave me the access
Passant the weak: hush
Princ Rhaegar: :P
Passant the weak: The oil has been light
Passant the weak: And I can see a ray of light
Passant the weak: I can see a ray of light coming from the plant and reaching the sky.
Passant the weak: This light is a link between those who are dead and those who are alive
Passant the weak: May this light strengthen and become visible to all, not only those who have faith

Passant the weak: Maebius spirit, do you have something to add?
Maebius: Syntropy fights Entropy, but outside this all, Heat still pools. I pool it in the Cause of Life. The other, the many, enforce their will to the draining of Time and enthropy. The cycle steps back.
Maebius: Life Before Death. Light blinds the death and banishes it. I want them back.
Passant the weak: We want them back
: Passant the weak bows
Maebius: Thank you, for your efforts, all who soaked Heat, and all who spoke Hope.
: Tal nods
Passant the weak: People and cats, you may talk now
Passant the weak: And if you have faith, I know you see the light
Passant the weak: We believe in our power, and we will get them back

Maebius: I also pledge my Balance, which as been set evenly so long. To upset Death, and bring Life again. Not only this Heat of yours, but my own. *smiles* I'll live.
[/log]

[b]We want them back.[/b]
[b]They will live.[/b]

[b]WE WANT THEM BACK.[/b]
[b]THEY WILL LIVE.[/b]

Thank you Passant!
(for those who want more "raw" logs, than the pretty one above, )
[log='here's the full event']Passant the weak: Maebius, are you really here? And shall we get started then? *laughs*
Tal: where are the other dead folks?
Ashum: spread around the land
Maebius: I am here. Yes.
Passant the weak: Silence please!
Ashum: Seigheart is in marble dale park...
Passant the weak: I hear one of the dead
Tal: he should be here
Maebius: Seigheart has moved to the Park, but I think we can still take that into consideration. He was moved by others, after all.
Ashum: and he tried to kill me...
Passant the weak: Allright, one minute. I shall check with Seigheart body
Ashum: i have only 8 lives remaining...
: Tal drinks some water to cool off
Passant the weak: Allright, one minute. I shall check with Seigheart body
Ashum: i have only 8 lives remaining...
: Tal drinks some water to cool off
: Ashum hides away from the water
Passant the weak: I have not seen Seigheart there, but left a message to his spirit
Passant the weak: One dead is here and shall represent the others
Tal: shouldnt rhaeger be here too?
Passant the weak: I ask it again. Is one dead here ?
Maebius: (rhaegar should be back soon) I am here, and I seek to Bring the Light.
Maebius: Thank you my friend. Help me use the power of the many to reach the light. I am representing the 3 dead that tried to help the first dead. And I want them back.
Tal: can I add my will to bring back my adepts?
: Passant the weak smiles
Passant the weak: We want you back. You have expressed your will, I will help you as much as I can.
Passant the weak: You heard the voice of the many. You collected the energy of the many. I will give your body my most precious good.
: Passant the weak presents his flask of stone oil to Maebius corpse
: Passant the weak passed Flask with stone oil to Maebius
Passant the weak: This is what reads on the flask "Uncommon ingredient, very complicated to manufacture, used in alchemy and rare remedies. Most say its actualy useless in practice."
Passant the weak: That Stone Oil will not resurrect you. But use it wisely, and bring the light. That oil is the symbol of the will of many to bring you back. Because We Want you back.
Maebius: *smiles* I seek to bring the Light.
Maebius: When the will of the one if not strong enough, the many cannot drive it no matter how large?
Maebius: I reject this, and transpose my own Reality, if only for this moment. The will of many, the energy of the outer, can lift and bind the will of the weak. Balance can be shifted.
Maebius: The Orb here, hidden yet charged by the will of the many, I release this Heat.
Maebius: So long has it charged, so many have helped. The Heat, fuels the fire, the Oil will Burn. Passant, can you light this oil?
Maebius: I will purge the Darkness of death for those bound by it. I risk blindness, I risk Life, but the effort is mine to own. The targets of Seigheart, Guillak, Princess Katt, will Live.
Maebius: We all will live. I Want them Back! *pauses*
Maebius: (clickie will no longer accept Heat, fyi)
Maebius: Current Heat Absorbed: 3606194
: Passant the weak takes the flask, tilts it over the hidden orb and let a drop of oil fall onto it
Princ Rhaegar: Maeb
Princ Rhaegar: I can't give heat anymore
: Passant the weak deposit the flask onto Maebius corpse
Princ Rhaegar: Maeb gave me the access
Passant the weak: hush
Princ Rhaegar: :P
Passant the weak: The oil has been light
Passant the weak: And I can see a ray of light
Passant the weak: I can see a ray of light coming from the plant and reaching the sky.
Passant the weak: This light is a link between those who are dead and those who are alive
Passant the weak: May this light strengthen and become visible to all, not only those who have faith
Passant the weak: Maebius spirit, do you have something to add?
Maebius: Syntropy fights Entropy, but outside this all, Heat still pools. I pool it in the Cause of Life. The other, the many, enforce their will to the draining of Time and enthropy. The cycle steps back.
Maebius: Life Before Death. Light blinds the death and banishes it. I want them back.
Maebius: Thank you, for your efforts, all who soaked Heat, and all who spoke Hope.
: Tal nods
Passant the weak: People and cats, you may talk now
Passant the weak: And if you have faith, I know you see the light
Passant the weak: We believe in our power, and we will get them back
Maebius: I also pledge my Balance, which as been set evenly so long. To upset Death, and bring Life again. Not only this Heat of yours, but my own. *smiles* I'll live.
Passant the weak: *laughs* Tal is still alive I heard it
Maebius: *watches at the Hidden Orb slowly releases it's Heat, streaming Light into the sky.
Passant the weak: (I got the log, I shall publish soon)
Princ Rhaegar: (no more names for me :P)
Passant the weak: (blame the dead!)
Maebius: (I also snagged it at HTML. . and rhaegar, you only got one peek, hope you used it well :P~~ )
Ashum: wait... with all the heat in the orb... can you not do something else with it?
Passant the weak: We set a link between Death and Life Ashum.... isn't that big?
Maebius: Anything, such as streaming it as Light, a beacon to the lands, in Life's cause?
Maebius: (The mechanics of revival were initally never the object. :) )
Maebius: (Now, I'll admit to having a slightly more personal stake in the matter, but I still consider the clickie to be more a show of Community Will, the magic happens behind this all.)
Ashum: 3000 heat (way more than that) should be enough to bring at least one of you back...
Maebius: Today, we turned that focus towards Light, and Life, and reviving those who recently died. IT will work, but not because I "pushed a button". *smiles* Make sense?
Ashum: hmmm...
Ashum: i still believe you could of put it to better use but...
Ashum: whats done is done... *rolls around spreading roses*
Ashum: and at least we have rose petals...
Tal: out of curiousity, how much heat did I gather, if its not a spoiler :P
Tal: hi esma
Princ Rhaegar: Hello Foxy Lady
Maebius: (Tal added #### Heat)
Ashum: O:
Esmaralda: Good morning *smiles*
Maebius: Hello, Esmaralda. Isn't it lovely, the Light here? Downright, Harmonious right now, those pillars! *laughs* .
Princ Rhaegar: Shine? the beam is seen all the way from Golemus... *coughs*
: Ashum stares at esmerelda and tosses a rose to her
Tal: the secret is to use lots of wax, and polish the pillars everyday ;)
Esmaralda: *chuckles* Perhaps shine was an understatement
Princ Rhaegar: Mistletoe bridge
Maebius: (hey, it may be a 'cheap hack', but I had to make it shine!)
Esmaralda: (I can't see the button that allows me to donate heat. Do you all see it?)
Princ Rhaegar: I can't either, which I mentioned
: Ashum throws another rose to esmaralda
Princ Rhaegar: probably stopped on purpose?
Maebius: Yes, the Heat is dissipating, a Beacon to the realm.
Esmaralda: *smiles at Ashum, as she deftly catches the rose* Thank you for he rose
: Ashum smiles and watches as roses pop out all over her body
Ashum: nearly infected all of MD...
Esmaralda: Ah well, I guess there could be worse fates than being covered in pretty roses *winks*
Ashum: windy will be pleased..
Ashum: you wont say that when she starts eating the roses off you...
: Esmaralda chuckles
Esmaralda: So Maebius, why do you want for the heat to dissipate through the realm? It's not up to 5 mil yet.
Tal: *whispers* he was impatient
Esmaralda: Ahh
Maebius: The timing was right, is the main reason. Not so much impatience, as Action at the proper moment.
[img]http://everthorn.net/Misc/images/I%20bring%20hte%20Light.PNG[/img]
[/log]

Also, just for the math-inclined.[spoiler]
At the moment I turned off the Heat-soaking ability, there was 3,606,194 Heat charged.

With the current rate of Heat Loss, this should keep the Gazebo comfortably warm for just over [u]41.7 DAYS[/u]. (over a month, 3/29/2012 wow!)

Also, for reference, the total Heat recorded over the entire time this was active was: 4,278,246 units.
[/spoiler]

Edited by Maebius

What I see when Seigheart says that he is WILLING to sacrifice his Alt for his life to be restored, is that he CARES to be alive. Alt abuse? As if! What the hell, I mean is it not abuse to go on a killing spree? Who has this power and why are they not getting in trouble? Murder is abuse is it not? Not only murdering one but all together 4? Why are you guys nit picking on Seigheart for trying to show he cares? You could be busy trying to find out WHO murdered to 4 innocent people- oh yea I forgot you just like to troll around the forums being a jerk and leaving crappy comments!

WE WANT THEM Back!

I agree with Samon and ZenTao. We were killed because we participated in Seigheart's revival effort. I do want to be brought to life, but not as a result of someone else's "demise"—especially not the one we were trying to revive. Please, don't mention any life trades.

We want us back!

STEP3

See the light illuminating the Gazebo, you who helped us, and you heretics who predicted our death.It is the power of the many combined with the will of the 4.

[attachment=3650:Beacon of Light.JPG] Edit: attachment deleted to save storage

[b]AND NOW THEY LIVE![/b]

Edited by Passant the Weak

• 3 months later...