We want them back - Declare war to Death

Passant the Weak

I want my friends back to life!

And I want me back too ...

Dying [i]for[/i] someone is one thing. Dying [i]because[/i] you help someone is something I still don't, and will probably never understand, whatever the reasons put forward by our murderer.

We want life! Let's kill death together!

Fine, keep Fenrir. Seigheart is being resurrected. :D

That was quite inspiring :)

Later today in the goE, at 20:00. I shall be sacrificing Fenrir Greycloth to Death. Using his Akasha, and the power of my Elemental Amulet, I shall restore the life to Seigheart's body.

Edited by Seigheart

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1329350729' post='104414']
Fine, keep Fenrir. Seigheart is being resurrected. :D

That was quite inspiring :)

Later today in the goE, at 20:00. I shall be sacrificing Fenrir Greycloth to Death. Using his Akasha, and the power of my Elemental Amulet, I shall restore the life to Seigheart's body.
[/quote]

Which is using an alt to benefit your main. Would be a shame if you got resurrected just to be a living jailbird instead of a free corpse...

Edited by Burns

I can hear your voices already. Here and on the Mood Panel. And if I can, I believe the defunts can too, for you are the energy they need.

[i]Yesterday we were the heretics, and many predicted our death. [/i]
[i]Today we feel stronger for together we have faith.[/i]
[i]The Power of the many is our religion, the heretics are those who will stay alone.[/i]

Today something happened, one of the dead said something at the GoE. Probably helped by the growing noise of your voices. What he said is an invocation. It was already published [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11488-resurrection/page__view__findpost__p__104369"]there[/url] and I'll remind it below.

[log= Maebius - Invocation]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Within each person, within their heart and mind, the Light beckons, and beacons.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Beyond a single person, beyond each single heart and mind, the Light shines. We are one.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Light is known to be energy, Creation, progress, and Life. The Principles clearly speak this Truth.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Those dead, still speak. There is Life within them. Light can add to their Life.[/size][/font][/color]

[b]I seek to bring the Light.[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]In the past, Heat has represented the Willpower of those outside, feeding the Will of Life to those who died. Revival of the corpses poured outside Energy to them, in the form of Heat, and they lived. Heat is being gathered,and stored at the hidden Orb, by the Gazebo of Equalibrium. Now, four lie died within the realm.[/size][/font][/color][b] I want them back[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3].[/size][/font][/color]

[b]I seek to bring the Light[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Adding Time, this moment of active Heat has stretched over days, steady in it's levels, through the actions and will of those around it. Heat has been gathered. Heat is gathered. Heat is gathering. This outpuring of energy Lights hope in my heart. The four were alive. The four are alive. The four will be alive again.[/size][/font][/color][b] I want them back[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3].[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Death comes below, the darker Chaos. The balance shifted and life was snuffed. Heat facilitates all things, dark or light. The cycle turns, for Vitality and Action to renew. Syntropy fights Entropy, but outside this all, Heat still pools. I pool it in the Cause of Life. The other, the many, enforce their will to the draining of Time and enthropy. The dead will cycle back. Light blinds the death and banishes it.[/size][/font][/color][b] I want them back.[/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]When the will of the one if not strong enough, the many cannot drive it no matter how large? I reject this, and transpose my own Reality, if only for this moment. The will of many, the energy of the outer, can lift and bind the will of the weak. Balance can be shifted. Creation needs only measure and means. Our measured bodies rest, our means keeps the hidden Orb charged. The orb, suits Life, circled and efficient, as those orbs bind Creatuon of creatures. My will, our Heat, enforces this.[/size][/font][/color][b] I want them back.[/b]

[b]I seek to bring the light.[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Growing further, the Light of my will, The Heat of the Cause, I will purge the Darkness of death for those bound by it. I risk blindness, I risk Life, but the effort is mine to own. The targets of Seigheart, Guillak, Princess Katt, will Live. I also will live. The origins of Heat are abounding, surrounding, and focused. Light, Heat, Strength, Steadfastness, Strike Death down.[/size][/font][/color][b] I want them back. [/b]

[b]So may be.[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] [/size][/font][/color]
[b]Be[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3], very well.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]-Maebius[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/log][/size][/font][/color]

Tomorrow we will try to get a better contact with that dead. And hopefully, the will of that one will help us reach step 2 of our war.

In the meantine, please continue to support our cause with your voice. The defunts will tell us soon how we can help them back. That is my conviction. For I have faith.

[i][b]We want them back.[/b][/i]
[i][b]WE WANT THEM BACK[/b][/i]

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1329346229' post='104406']

Mean caretaker! Let's make a deal: you take fenrir's corpse since he's East Lands and keep it like this until you get bored with it and we'll ressurect the rest. How's that?
[/quote]

Why have one dead when you can keep a lot more on their eternal partial invisibility?

Lets the dead, dead. All of them.

Good luck trying to resurrect them. Sadly from my current position I won't be able to help much.

P.s. Anyone noticed how the proposal to sacrifice Seigheart to save the others gained +12 rep O.o I knew Seigheart wasn't loved by everyone, but a bit of consideration for the dead wouldn't have hurt.

Edited by samon

• Root Admin

[quote name='samon' timestamp='1329425098' post='104474']
P.s. Anyone noticed how the proposal to sacrifice Seigheart to save the others gained +12 rep O.o I knew Seigheart wasn't loved by everyone, but a bit of consideration for the dead wouldn't have hurt.
[/quote]

You make the, possibly incorrect, [i]assumption[/i] that they feel that he should be sacrificed since they "dont like him". If you consider that they tried to help and they died as well, Then it might not nesscarily be because they "dont like him" or he was rude to them.