Pipstick and the KoB

Magistra

[quote name='Pipstickz' timestamp='1335178895' post='109474']
I keep myself awake by clicking the "Resume play" button, I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.
[/quote]

And I am not sure you know that you hurt people by taking over their alliances. Or maybe you just don't care.

I agree with Magistra on this; seems to me, Pip, that there's no point in taking over other people's alliances other than relieving boredom, feeling good about yourself in a really twisted way, and hurting other people.You are nothing more than a thief, and worse than that, a thief who acts like he has the [i]right[/i] to steal that which belongs to other people.

And what have you gained? A badge that has become meaningless and the hate of the community.

Personally i dont know how to feel about this one o-o

i mean, yes, it seems like Pip pippy pip does all this out of boredom, but who are we to judge him?

i mean, im a Marind Bellian, to heart, ive been one for as long as i can remember, and i mean it, ive been here from the START O-O

and yet, i dont understand Pip as much as i wish i did, so, i wont judge him ._.

all i can say is "hrmm", and dwell on this subject a little more. see what becomes of it. i might support. i might not. well see ^-^

Agreed, while It's interesting and frustrating, and joyful, and angry-making (depending on your stance) this thread seems more for archival purposes, and I'd hate to see it devolve into a flame war agaisnt any of the participants, or their motives. :)

[quote name='Maebius' timestamp='1335199528' post='109500']
Agreed, while It's interesting and frustrating, and joyful, and angry-making (depending on your stance) this thread seems more for archival purposes, and I'd hate to see it devolve into a flame war agaisnt any of the participants, or their motives. :)
[/quote]

It wouldn't if Pip were to react in a humanoid way and not as a bored übermensch. I for instance am very interested in his motives and not in remarks like "because I can". (I asked him about his motives in January when he took over the Eclipse and got no answer then either.)

If I took an alliance any time I was bored, I would have more alliances by now. Amoran and friends have already had their run at me, so if you wish to make this thread into that, then be my guest, but at least I'm smart enough to know that whatever reason I give you, it'll never be good enough, so why should I give you the time of day? Tell me there's something I could do short of giving them back that would satisfy you, and I'll call you a liar.

If you want a true reason, you can take the time to get to know me, then ask me.

That is not true, Pip. Why should the true reason not be good enough? Isn't the truth always good enough? I think you are overly suspicious here. But I am willing to get to know you, because I really want to know why you are doing this. (I think I know a part of it already.) Pm me how and when.

first off, assuming you know Pip at all is the first mistake... its Pip for crying out Mur o-o

secondly, i get what hes saying, most people that "just want to know what happened" really "just want more ammo to shoot Pip with". so i dont disagree with him taking the fifth on this one o-o

and last but not least, honestly Mag, he doesnt NEED to tell ANYONE what hes up to, if hes up to anything. he did what he did for whatever reason. hell do what he will for whatever reason. hes under no law that states he must explain himself to anyone.

hell for all i know Pip could have just taken the alliance, shoved it promptly up his keister, and not answered pms or forum messages for half a year if he REALLY wanted to screw with people o_O

*pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs*

all im sayin is, maybe youll get to know him by NOT trying to get to know him. maybe the truth will come when you no longer seek it.

as far as i cant ell, Pip is like a Philosophers Stone. just leave him be. if hes REALLY doing this out of boredom as it seems you assume, then hell, maybe he'll tell you the whole story out of boredom someday too >.>

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1335464073' post='110010']
What's more likely is that Pip doesn't even know why he did it.

He just did it.

So, What?

Take it back.
[/quote]

Those aren't my alliances, Seigheart, there's nothing for me to take back. I'm just curious.

And Fang, I just reacted on Pip's last remark. I don't want more ammo, that's not who I am. I just think that if you hurt people by taking over their alliances, you should be kind or brave or human enough to tell why you did it.

i am pretty sure that he said why to folks from who he took it, at least he said why for kob (afaik), and he obviously didnt wanted to say it publically

and well if those aint yoars allys why ya care? however truth is ya are still here cuz of coe, ya hang with them and it was just a matter of time (imo) before ya join them, so..... in other words (from mine pov) it is about yoar ally, i just dont understand why ya hide it... >_> or? hmm

anyways doesnt matter, there is no need to push this in here, longterm things will get to their places, or ppl would move to new places, and it wont matter anymore, not every fight is good fight, and not every good fight is won fight, same with bad fight isnt always lost fight.... (with good and bad fight i describe struggles with good or bad reasonin behind them)

in short, reasons dunt matter, they dunt justify things, but they dunt accuse things neither, actions are the ones that are affected by this, "why" doesnt matters only "what", so pls stop bs about "why" cuz thats simple indirect bs when ya dunt have anythin else to play on

I have joined COE and got kicked out months ago, so you really are not up to date. They are not my allies, I don't hang out with them and I hide nothing. Is it so hard to believe that someone is curious? Should we accept everything here and say: "O well, it doesn't matter and I'll hear what it is all about when the person who did it wants to tell us"? And by the way: here we are talking about the Knights of the Bell.

umm yep i knuw wut we are talkin about in here, but it was very strange for me that ya are the one rising the dust up, while those that should be concerned are puttin it down, doesnt that speak enough for ya?

simple as it is, those that should know, they know, while others dunt need to know

if ya aint here to shot at pip, and if ya are just curious, and if they said ya wouldnt get to know why, why ya stubborn? even mb ppl are puttin ya down on this, to me this is clear message to all: "outsiders" should watch their business

things would be much different if clocky for example wants to hear wut ya wanna hear, but truth is, he either knows, doesnt cares, or plays his own game regardin this, imo its most likely the first case

As this is an interview meant for the archives, and shouldn't be clogged up, is it possible to split this topic, so it only contains only the interview (then lock it), and move the rest of the stuff in another topic for whomever wants to talk about whatever?

Edit: Thanks for splitting the topic mods =)

Edited by Esmaralda