Death is coming

Chewett

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1339452262' post='114423']
did you jump in and not read what i said? :P

someone has offered to revive me, for free.
[/quote]

Oh I read it but no where did you mention if you accepted. Why offer to revive you? Why not just do it and be done with it? I would have. But again, I have a soft spot for Big Furry Chewbacas with Bunny Slippers. <3

I'm here to help however I may Boss Wookie. I will not take sides on this, as my current role does not let me do much but be impartial. I learn quick. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it Chewwy. I'll make up any time you lack to be able to revive you. My life is busy, and I'm not always awake (always on but not always unidle) but I'll do my best. I'm the one that will step up and not simply complain. I apologize for not knowing what to do in this situation, but command me and I'll follow.

Edited by Fang Archbane

[quote name='Liberty4life' timestamp='1339451997' post='114421']
my point was that revival/kill items were supposed to spawn at drach lair, and there was supposed to be a way for anybody to acquire charm in some way, this still aint implemented

i wasnt sayin that somebody needs to get charm now and go there and pick revive up, since its not done yet, but seems like some folks missunderstood mine post
[/quote]

Or you simply have to accept that you don't know everything, either, had you bothered to ask somebody who has such a charm (me) they(i)'d have gladly told you that the drachorn is simply out of kill and revive items. They are all taken already.

[quote name='Burns' timestamp='1339480890' post='114440']
Or you simply have to accept that you don't know everything, either, had you bothered to ask somebody who has such a charm (me) they(i)'d have gladly told you that the drachorn is simply out of kill and revive items. They are all taken already.
[/quote]

omfg, i even explained mine posts and again got interpreted in wrong way, let me try again

i said that it was supposed to be made that those items spawn there, but that isnt made yet, i freakin know that drach run out of items, or in otherwords regular item spawn in there aint implemented yet, but murry did mention during md bday fest about kill/revive items to be more accessible in that fashion

i wasnt in any way refferin to current state of situation in lair, but rather to yet not implemented one

[quote name='Mya Celestia' timestamp='1339442019' post='114389']
[color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]I'm more disgusted that those with the revival items don't step forward and offer healing without charging a crazy amount to revive. It shows the kind of people there are in MD. -_-[/font][/color]
[/quote]

I completely agree with Mya. If you have the means to help somebody, do it for free!

Edited by Magistra