Quest: A day of Fear

lashtal

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ladies and gentlemen,[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]since Samhain-Halloween is getting closer, your favorite Necrovion's crew is willing to help you refreshing your dreadful skills with a new quest. [/font]

[b][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Design a ritual/incantation meant to instill terror in someone. [/font][/b]
[b][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Your victim should be explicited and the ritual customized accordingly.[/font][/b]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Notes:[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- All submissions should be sent to me privately (either via PM or forum PM) not later than [b]October 31st[/b].[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- The rituals/incantations are meant to terrorize, not to harm directly. [/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- Analysis and discretion might be required in order to figure out your victim's fears or weak spots. [/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Participants will have to explain how/why their "ingredients" have been chosen.[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- Submissions will be disclosed publicly, their authors will stay anonymous.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]What are we looking for:[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- "Terror" is preferable to "horror". This quest is about darkness and elegance. [/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Indeterminacy should be essential, if you "dress" fear with too many details, it becomes inconsistent. [/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]A dreadful sense of anticipation will be valued much more than any bloody-gory manifestation. [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]Rewards:[/b] ([u]for the updated list, please refer to my last post[/u])[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- 1st classified: a Shade and a Lock in Chaos stone,[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- 2nd classified: a GG drachorn and 10 silver coins,[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- 3rd classified:[/font] a Tormented soul and 5 silver coins.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Clarification[/b]: [/font]To avoid misunderstandings, I'm not looking for "combat rituals", I'm looking for Role Played rituals.
Incantations, ceremonies, Inner Circle-like techniques... Up to you!

Thanks a lot to the sponsors: Azull, Peace, Falronn, ignnus and the Treasure Keepers!

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Depending on the other events arranged for Halloween, your rituals will be disclosed and possibly "tested" between October 31st and November 2nd. Enjoy![/font]

Edited by lashtal

Hrm o,o

I do believe TK Sponsorship is in order >:3

*thinks put loud*

But gee?... What would go best with Hallows Eve?...

A Shade will go to the first place winner, ten silver to the second, and five silver to the third ^_^

Now do me proud, and scare their pants/fur/cloaks off ;]

Edited by Fang Archbane

[u][b]18[/b][/u] submissions received!!!

To avoid misunderstandings, I'm not looking for "combat rituals", I'm looking for Role Played rituals.
Incantations, ceremonies, Inner Circle-like techniques... Up to you!

Edited by lashtal

I think it's about time I upped the Ante :D

If enough interest is shown in this Quest, and Lashy gets 20+ applicants. I'll upgrade the rewards, and the first, second, and third place prizes will be more than worth your time :D

Let's get Quests going again guys :3

Let's breathe some life back into MagicDuel !:D

Aaah, it will be really hard to choose a winner... :D
The submissions I received so far are simply amazing!!

Come on folks! It's your time to play the dread father!!

Edited by lashtal

[quote name='Fang Archbane' timestamp='1349725566' post='123534']

And it seems the Active Questers of today aren't so many :3

Well then o.o let's change the requirements for the Upped Ante rewards ;3

10! Only 10 people need submit works of Horror, but I'll go no lower!

Come on people :3

I believe in ya ^_^
[/quote]

Split the bit about the rewards into a new topic in the TK section.

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1350958614' post='124478']
I will sponsor this with a WP. It will be randomly given to one of those who have submitted.
[/quote]
I personally don't think WPs should be given as a random reward. They should be merit-based with a clear criteria on who will win it.

Just to make sure it is Random, I will give a list of numbers that correlates to each player name. I will give one list, the one with just the numbers, to Lashtal, and another, with both the names and numbers. Lashtal will pick the number, send it to Chew, and Chew will announce the winner.

To prevent any sort of biased choosing of the winner of the WP.

Thanks a LOT Falronn, this is highly appreciated!

Due to this last sponsorship and to the relatively high number of submissions received (18),
I will spread the rewards a little bit. So, here it is:

[size=4]1st classified: 1 WP and 1 Shade;
2nd classified: 1 GG Drachorn and 10 sc;
3rd classified: 1 Lock in Chaos stone and 5 sc;
4th classified: 1 aged Tormented Soul and 5 credits.[/size]
[size=4]5th classified: 1 fresh Sharptear Archer.[/size]

A first selection of submissions will be shared in game during Halloween night, approximatively at midnight.
This selection will be picked randomly, hopefully by the most targeted "victim" we've had...

"Soon" after, all submissions will be disclosed here.
The results may take some more days, but they will be published here as well.

Edited by lashtal

Quest ended!!

Thanks a lot to all those who participated and to those attending the meeting.

Here are the submissions we received. Enjoy them!!

(Results will be published here, allow some days for the judges to express)

________________________________________________________________________________

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][u][b]SUBMISSION 1 - Ritual to terrify dst (1):[/b][/u][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Make a circle from seven to nine feet in radius out of noobs. [/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Place a big cauldron full of Tea in the middle. Underneath make a big fire using the spell docs (levels from 6 to 9).[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The person stays near the cauldron and while adding the ingredients he/she says the words. ALWAYS use the left hand to add the ingredients:[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]*Start stirring the Tea jumping in one leg and waving your right hand*[/font][/size]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Muka Raka Tuska, Coka Unka Cilka hear me out![/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Ghoka Stka ofka Teka Ngrika, Edka Garka come next to me![/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Help us scare the witch that be![/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Noobus Noobus Noobus come out and say your word![/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Join me into killing the lizard!"[/font][/size][/color]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]*add PMs from mp3 noobs with questions like :How do I move? Where do I recruit creatures? and the most important of all How do I play this game?*[/font][/size]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"May you always have your inbox full of Noobus writings[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Asking you about the fighting[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]May you always have to answer Noobus inquiries[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]About the dark and deserted allyes.[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]May you always have Noobus following you[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Popping in, out of the blue!"[/font][/size][/color]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]*add a bit of real life RP: births, weddings, cooking pies*[/font][/size]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Role-players shall follow you[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Always saying boo boo boo[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]They will play and sing and dance[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You don't have the slightest chance!"[/font][/size][/color]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]*add some Bob blossoms*[/font][/size]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Bob shall never bloom for you [/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Wicked witch you have no clue!"[/font][/size][/color]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]*add cyberers stirring vigorously; be careful cause they are usually HOT*[/font][/size]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Sunny Bedroom is and will be you doom,[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You can't go there even by using your broom.[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Cyberers will all be thrilled [/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If you drop dead and lay there killed."[/font][/size][/color]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]*add Seigheart, Magistra, Phantom Orchid, Shoeps, Tarquinus etc etc*[/font][/size]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"May the players you so hate[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Be the ones that choose your fate[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]In game and outside, on forum,[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]May they always be the quorum." [/font][/size][/color]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]*add small bits of morphs*[/font][/size]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Morphs will never join you full[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]They will rather join a mule![/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]May the ones you have already[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Melt and dry and become thready!"[/font][/size][/color]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]*Continue stirring and jumping for 5 more minutes. Add carrots and mint. Let the potion cool down. While waiting for it, do the following the exact order:[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-kiss Grido 7 time[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-pull Metal Bunny's ears 7 times[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-give Chewett 7 cups of cold tea[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Once cooled give the potion to the noobs that form the circle. They have to drink it and say the following words all together 7 times:*[/font][/size]

[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"dst, dst you will drink only cold, dark tea[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]from day till night, form night till day,[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]until you be nice and ready to play![/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If you will not be nice and play[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#AF2BA3][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We will turn you into a doorway!"[/font][/size][/color]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Ingredients:[/font][/size][list]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]PMs from mp3 noobs – dst “loves” new players. She is especially “very fond” of the questions they ask. A good amount of PMs from mp3 should cut her mood for playing at least for a while.[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Real life RP: births, weddings, cooking pies - she is known for hating such type of RP arguing that this is not really RP since you get to do that in your normal life. Not to mention that she finds it extremely boring. She has a history of interfering with such RP and ruining it (from Princess Katt’s wedding to Sagewoman giving birth to her daughter Daeria). [/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Bob blossoms - she hates Bob since the tree first blossomed because she didn’t get to see it and it didn’t want to blossom for her. She used every opportunity to hurt, mock, provoke damages to Bob and occasionally its protector, Z. [/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Cyberers – they are probably the one dst hates the most and would stop from nearly nothing to see them in jail. A good chunk of cyberers should be enough to make her go crazy and lose her mind.[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Seigheart, Magistra, Phantom Orchid, Shoeps, Tarquinus etc etc – those are few of the players she had conflicts with. Some are still playing, some are long gone. If the long ones would come back the result would be terrifying. [/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Morphs – morphs are as per her new passion. She loves them desperately. She cleans them, feeds them, pets them. If something would happen to one of the ones she possesses, hell would break loose (at least according to her).[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Carrots and mint – added just for flavor.[/font][/size]
[/list]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Additional notes:[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]All the ingredients were chosen because of the negative effect they have on dst. If we are to combine all of them and perform the ritual during a night of full moon, dst would be defeated and she might leave the realm. [/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]However, we have to take into consideration that veteran players have a high resistance. Not to mention they usually stick together and help each other. [/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If the ritual fails, we must not despair and repeat it. This time with a small change: add more carrots and less mint. Aaand maybe a pinch of salt. At least if it fails the second time, the potion would taste slightly better. [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-------------[/font][/size]

[u][color=#282828][b][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]SUBMISSION 2 - Ritual to terrify Mur:[/font][/size][/b][/color][/u]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]To draw Mur, PM him saying you found stolen artwork in the MDA basement and that he should go there to check it out. Before he enters, draw an ouroboros symbol then place Marind-dressed little girls equally divided around the circle and make them start burning spell docs and massive amounts of nightshade when he gets there, also, have them yell spell docs are a joke. Around the room you should have other Marinds with cubes circling around chanting stories about Ancient Lore and whispering in a spooky manner: "Mur said it's official".[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]At that point he should be already hallucinating due to the nightshade. Get some friends to dress up as Renavoid, Shadowseeker, Grido and Chewett, enter the circle and tell him: "Mur we've made every secret you told us public", "It's all over".[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]While they're at it, fill the room with transparent cubes, then dress up as KC and start destroying them. Have the other Marinds go away and make one of them walk towards him, shatter his mirror (the one in his inventory) and whisper: "Hello! Do you want to play a game?"[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif](Lights/Torches go out, everything disappears and he's left there with the cube and the shattered mirror)"[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]----------------[/font][/size][/color]

[u][color=#282828][b][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]SUBMISSION 3 - Ritual to terrify AmberRune:[/font][/size][/b][/color][/u]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]First, i'd like to mention that fear and horror cannot only be instill to someone by creating or bringing in front of him/her things that he/she is afraid of, but also by removing from someone the ability to do things he/she is used to and likes them. Forcing someone to confront his/her inability to complete things that up to that point were trivia and he/she enjoyed can bring that person to madness itself.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Now, for the victim. Her name would be AmberRune .[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It has come to my attention that she enjoys her ability to move around in various places, most of them inaccessible for others (getting in and out of Necrovion, traveling to East with ease ). Well, her ability to access those places at all (and possibly even traveling with ease in places most ppl can as well) is what my curse is going to target.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]In order to achieve this i will need to utilize material ingredients together with the use of principles that i've chosen to study and hopefully i'm ready to use.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The first part of the curse will be to trick her into helping me making some tea. She has to be the one doing the brewing, so a part of her is "infused" in the tea. Also it is mandatory that at least 5 cups of tea are made.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Now the second part is the ritual itself. For that i will need 5 bones from the Necrovion cemetery, together with the 5 cups of tea AmberRune made, a sendtogoe stone and movelock stone (since i posses neither of the two spells) and some timeless dust. Also this is where the use of principles comes into play, specifically the darkness, imagination and time principles.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The reason GoE is chosen as the ritual holding place is because it's in the middle of the realm (while AmberRune prefers hiding in the middle of nowhere usually) and there are usually a lot of ppl around, so the more public the curse, the better (if some other unfortunate events happen for here while there, the better). Necrovion bones are needed so there is something from that land in order to focus part of the ritual to her Necrovion moving abilities and the cups of tea are needed for the LotE part of the ritual. Timeless dust will be needed to enhance the time perception change that the curse will instill as well.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Now the procedure goes like this : First , i'll make sure i'm full on heat, in order to have the necessary energy for the ritual. All four heat orbs will be full as well, in case something goes wrong, ready to be used. Then, while i'm already at GoE, i cast a sendtogoe on AmberRune followed by a movelock on her, to make sure she won't be leaving soon. While she is move locked, having her as a center i'll create the following image, a pentalpha .[/font][/size][/color]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=msg&attach_id=4219"][img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/uploads/monthly_10_2012/msg-7453-0-87256600-1349812979_thumb.png[/img][/url] [/font][/size]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The lines will be formed using the timeless dust and on points A, G, J, D, I the 5 bones will be placed, while on B, H, F, E, C the 5 tea cups will be placed. Everything is ready for the incantation to be cast. While i'm saying the words, i focus my heat on the symbol, imagining that i'm redrawing it from the start, the order being A , B, I, C, D, E, J, F, G, H. [/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Bones from the land you once belonged, pinning you away[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Tea from the land you chose to travel, keeping you in place[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Time flow will crumble , will become dust[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]May fear and horror inhabit your chest " [/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]After the words are said, i'll focus the rest of my remaining heat (this is were the orbs may come in hand) on a pinch on timeless dust i'll be holding in my hand and throw the "infused" dust at her. [/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The incantation is complete ![/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]By utilizing the power of time, darkness and imagination principles, i will manage to achieve the following : [/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hide her ability to move easily to the lands of Necrovion and LotE (losing access to the cemetery as well ofc, in case she finds other means to enter Necrovion) . Making her believe that she lost them for ever, leaving no way of regaining them (aka hiding from the realm her loyalty and disable her ability to gain again) and making her recover slower from tiresome, effectively doubling the time she needs to rest before moving again (double her regeneration time). [/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Poor AmberRune, left in GoE after such a baleful curse cast on her in front of everyone and having no ability to run and hide anywhere .....[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'll leave the rest for your imagination ![/font][/size][/color]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-------------------[/font][/size]

[u][b][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]SUBMISSION 4 - Ritual to terrify Ackshan Bemunah:[/font][/size][/b][/u]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It is simple. Plan something really, really interesting, say, a meeting to re-evaluate the direction of the MD community. Set out an agenda with all sorts of reasonable and interesting items, such as:[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]What is the purpose of each guild?[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]How do we want new players to experience MD?[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Why have (certain forms of insight, e.g. literature) disappeared from the forums/from quests/etc.?[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Now, set this meeting to occur for twelve hours, Saturday from 12AM to 12PM EST.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]At 6 PM, have Shadowseeker post on the forums, in No Man's Land, about how interesting the meeting was and that he will be consulting Council as far as the official implementation of some of these ideas, that things are under consideration to restore players' sense of wonder in the game.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Now post this in announcements:[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"PMs will henceforth be tracked. [some player I don't know] and Peace have been appointed to investigate PM abuse.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Please note that [some player] works for Google."[/font][/size]

-------------------

[u][b]SUBMISSION 5 - Ritual to terrify Metal Bunny:[/b][/u]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The victim of this fearful ‘raucous darkness’ ritual will be no other than [b]Metal Bunny[/b].[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]As we all know, Metal Bunny is a rabbit. A bunny in is nature has poor frontal sight and poor vision in the dark. It is also coupled with the fact that they have a very strong sense of hearing. With these two key points I have come up with a ritual that will scare the ‘[i]bejeesus[/i]’ out of Metal Bunny.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]First, building upon the fact that a bunny has poor vision in generally. A situation which will really scare them would be an environment with little to no light. To achieve this, Instant Darkness Powder will be used to enshroud Metal Bunny in the dark, rendering him unable to see.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It is then in this utter darkness that shrieks of banshees, scraping noises, witchy cackles, hollow deathly howls etc. will be summoned via a "sounds from hell incantation". Due to Metal Bunny’s keen bunny hearing, these noises will be amplified. In tandem with the darkness, the fear induced from this ritual with be multiplied manifold. To [i]REALLY [/i]scare Metal Bunny, these noises will be coming from all directions and it will get louder and louder until it seems like these ghostly sounds and noises are made just next to his poor bunny ears, until he can’t handle this anymore and faints from fear.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Due to the impairment of two of the most vital senses of bunnies due to this ritual (the lack of sight and distracted hearing), Metal Bunny will be amply scared even if he [i]IS[/i] a Metallic Bunny…[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-----------------[/font][/size][/color]

[b][u]SUBMISSION 6 - Ritual to terrify Magistra:[/u][/b]

The victim I have selected to terrorize is Magistra. While RP-ing sometime ago, I found out exactly what she might be scared of. Although she wasn't part of it, she did appear after my partial demon transformation. It happened at Willow's Walk, and went something like this:

[color=#008080]DARK DEMON crawls over to the edge of the river.[/color]
[color=#008080]DARK DEMON stares at his reflection in the water.[/color]
[color=#008080]DARK DEMON watches as his face begins to turn demon-like, his eyes flashing red.[/color]
[color=#008080]DARK DEMON smashes his fist into the water, fighting against the demon inside him.[/color]
[color=#008080]DARK DEMON sits back against the tree and closes his eyes, exhausted.[/color]
[color=#000000](I idled after this, and when I came back, I saw the following)[/color]
[color=#FF8C00]Magistra: [/color]It appears someone dangerous has just been here. Better get out as soon as I can!

A few days after that, we were talking again at the pub. The discussion turned about me, and she remembered this incident and narrated it to everyone. She made it obvious that she was pretty scared.
So the ritual I have designed is a COMPLETE demon transformation ;)
If she was scared of a partial transformation, then this would certainly make her hair stand on end!

Here's how it goes:

[color=#008080]DARK DEMON[/color][color=#008080] looks up, his eyes flashing red.[/color]
[color=#008080]DARK DEMON shudders, realizing that the demon inside him is taking control.[/color]
[color=#008080]DARK DEMON 's aura turns black as the ground underneath him shakes[/color]
[color=#008080]DARK DEMON shakes again, as the hair on his body changes into fur. [/color]
[color=#008080]DARK DEMON gradually doubles in size and takes the form of a werewolf. His face changes into a snout, and his canine-fangs protrude from his upper jaw.[/color] [color=#008080]His hands and feet [/color][color=#008080]change into claws.[/color]
[color=#008080]DARK DEMON roars deafeningly, and a pair of huge black wings juts out from his shoulders. The transformation is complete.[/color]
[color=#008080]DARK DEMON stares straight ahead.[/color]

------------

[b][u]SUBMISSION 7 - Ritual to terrify dst (2):[/u][/b]

[b]I chose as my victim who else than dst. Hated by all, wanted dead by most, dst is the perfect candidate for such a ritual.[/b]

The ritual must be performed in brood day light preferably during spring on a beach. The day should be sunny and warm. The seagulls should be flying around. The breeze must blow delicately. It should smell of salty sea and no algae. A cloud shaped like a heart should be visible on the baby blue sky.
Draw a circle in the sand (this shape being a cliché is an extra precaution I have to take).
You need to get a special cauldron: pink with lots of Swarovski stones. The more, the better. The pinkish the cauldron the better.
No need to light a fire. It would produce smoke and that will ruin the cauldron color and make the Swarovski stones crack.

Music should run in the background: My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music
[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33o32C0ogVM"]https://www.youtube....h?v=33o32C0ogVM[/url]

Get 2 liters of Channel No. 5 and pour them into the cauldron. Stir using a pink spoon. The spoon must have a blue ribbon attached to it. Stir in all directions.
Add 2 kilo of glitter, 0.5 kilos of gummy bears, 5 strawberries with chocolate, 2 rainbows and the leprechaun that you find at the end of them, 2 honey jars, 2 pink ribbons, 2 blue ribbons, 2 vanilla sticks, a pinch of pepper, 1 Persian kitty, 1 big bouquet of red roses, 2 white roses, 2 laces, 2 baby dolls, a sprinkle of sunshine, 2 unicorns, 1 puppy, 1 Vuitton bag, 1 Jimmy Choo pair of sandals, 1 ice cream, 2 cookies, 1 giant chocolate cake, 1 pair of warm mittens, 1 cup of hot coco, 1 cup of lemon tea, 1 bottle of strawberry body lotion, 1 bottle of vanilla shower gel, 1 Lush soap, a white and fluffy towel, one pair of figurine sleepers preferably pink pigs, 2 perfumed candles, the Vampire Diaries books, 1 pink bath sponge, 2 humming-birds, 3 edelweiss flowers, 2 ruby hair pins, 1 piece of pumpkin pie and last 1 big bowl of cream.

After each ingredient is added, a swish and flick (Harry Potter style) must be performed with the spoon and then the ingredient is mixed into the cauldron. Also, the person performing the ritual must taste each ingredient. After the ingredient is added, the conjurer must spin around once. Not a word must be said during the ceremony. Perfect harmony must be achieved. If the person performing the ceremony manages to add all the ingredients, dst will be invaded by all those nice things we have added. By my calculations one quarter of this will make her puke, 1 half will make her develop diabetes and 3 quarters should be enough to scare her enough never to leave the house AND cut the internet cable herself. I added more ingredients just to be extra sure.

The only difficulty of this ritual is that the person performing it to be able to finish it and not die of diabetes before it is completed. This is why I suggest the person should be a she and not a he knowing that women are more resistant to mushiness than men. The ingredients can be altered by the "performer", based on the ones she is immune to (or less likely to make a puppy face to, sob or shed a tear), but they all have to meet one criterion: be nice, sweet, cliché, mushy, diabetes inducing.

-------------------------

[u][b]SUBMISSION 8 - Ritual to terrify Peace:[/b][/u]

[i]Even if I dislike disclosing the author, I believe this submission should be valued together with its "packaging".[/i]

[url="http://markbiermann.nl/md/ritual/"]http://markbiermann.nl/md/ritual/[/url]

-------------------------

[b][u][size=4]SUBMISSION 9 - Ritual to terrify Valldore Nal:[/size][/u][/b]

Target: Valldore Nal

[color=#282828]A ritual to cast a Fear spell. Can be pronounced in any setting. Three people are needed – one person speaking (MUST possess imagination Principle) and two silent witnesses holding torches which have to be extinguished immediately after the last words were spoken. The only requirement is - it has to be done in complete darkness. [/color]

[color=#282828][b]Valldore Nal, I am calling now![/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]Hear the voices from above:[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]Ancient spirits take you hand[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]To the place which has no end,[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]No beginning, no direction,[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]Neither hatred nor affection.[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]Only emptiness around[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]Out of which you hear the sound[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]Dully voice, it calls your name[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]Nothing will your panic tame![/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]You will run but find no way…[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]Mighty order makes you stay:[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]“Freeze and hear the sacred cry[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]When the drachorn’s victim die,[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]When the shadows in your head[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]Whisper, growl and make you mad,[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]Tear your memories and dreams[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]No one there who redeems!”[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]Thousand voices fill your ear:[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]Fear!....FEAR…Fear!!!!.... fear….[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]Feel no hope and no more light,[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]Feel the darkness from inside…[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]No more heroes who would save[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]You from fear inside this grave[/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]Tremble, shake, your soul in dust![/b][/color]
[color=#282828][b]That’s the wicked spell I cast.[/b][/color]

Reason: Ritual will perfectly work on someone who is afraid to show his real feelings either good or bad. It takes someone to a place filled with emptiness and confronts victim with solitude of his own thoughts, memories and unfulfilled dreams.
I chose Vall for this ritual because of two reasons:
1) to tease him :P,
2) it has to show him that solitude can be very frightening, so one shouldn’t hesitate to open his heart.. from time to time at least.

-----------------------

[b][u]SUBMISSION 10 - Ritual to terrify *Burns*:[/u][/b]

[left][color=#282828]Ritual[/color][/left]

[color=#282828][size=4]Items needed:[/size][/color]
[color=#282828]1. 3 Toxic plants[/color]
[color=#282828]2. 3 Unidentified plants[/color]
[color=#282828]3. 3 mineral water and 3 water[/color]
[color=#282828]4. 20K + 10K heat[/color]

[color=#282828]Cauldron items:[/color]
[color=#282828]5. Essence Extractor[/color]
[color=#282828]6. Poison innoculator[/color]

[color=#282828]Ritual procedure:[/color]

[color=#282828]Essence extractor:[/color]
[color=#282828]1. Add 3 mineral water[/color]
[color=#282828]2. Use 20K heat to boil the water[/color]
[color=#282828]3. Add 3 toxic plants (known poisons), 3 unidentified plants (unknown poisons), 3 bones (for the smoky effect)[/color]
[color=#282828]4. Extract the essence of all the three items to make 'poison' (new item - fluid)[/color]

[color=#282828]Poison inoculator[/color]
[color=#282828]1. Place the 'poison' in the inoculator.[/color]
[color=#282828]2. Dissolve it in 3 water.[/color]
[color=#282828]3. 'Close' the inoculator.[/color]

[color=#282828]How to use:[/color]
[color=#282828]1. Find the victim.[/color]
[color=#282828]2. 'Open' the inoculator and add 10K heat.[/color]
[color=#282828]3. Transfer the item to the victim - in this case *Burns* - within a cool down of 5 seconds (time taken for the poison to vaporize), else the plan will backfire on the user - in this case myself.[/color]
[color=#282828]4. Once activated, the victim faces the effect of the poison.[/color]

[color=#282828]Effects:[/color]
[color=#282828]1. He gets teleported to 'dreamland' [/color]
[color=#282828]2. His AP increases by 250%[/color]
[color=#282828]3. He sees shades popping up randomly on his screen like we do in Story mode, except he cant attack them.[/color]
[color=#282828]4. Every time he sees a shade popping up, his vitality goes down by 25% till it reaches a negative value of his original VE.[/color]
[color=#282828]5. PLayer cant move to another scene and his chat is disrupted.[/color]

[color=#282828]*Effects last for five minutes after which all his stats and the scene would come back to normal as before the event* [/color]

[color=#282828]Now to apply the ritual in RP:[/color]

[color=#282828]Ingredient collection:[/color]
[color=#282828]I lure Burns into Necrovion and let him taint the bones with his 'essence'. Next I ask *Peace* to help me collect the tainted bones from the same spot. Now I have the bones with his essence in it.[/color]
[color=#282828]I then lure *Burns* into Loreroot and collect the 'tainted' toxic plants with an herb basket.[/color]
[color=#282828]Next comes water. I just need the tainted mineral water and I repeat the procedure underground.[/color]
[color=#282828]I collect fresh water for adding to the inoculator.[/color]

[color=#282828]I collect the cauldron items from their place.[/color]
[color=#282828]I then take the ingredients to Fenth's cave. I sac a few toxicodendrites to produce heat and store it in a stone. I pray for the sacrificed creature to direct it's hatred towards Burns.[/color]
[color=#282828]I then draw a ritual circle on the floor with my own blood and place the Essence extractor in the centre, chanting a few mantras known to me from my Pre MD times.[/color]
[color=#282828]I take the poison now formed and pour it into the poison inoculator and close it.[/color]
[color=#282828]I then lure Burns to Old man's road and activate the inoculator.[/color]
[color=#282828]I then kiss him softly as I slip it in his pocket (transfer it to his inventory)[/color]
[color=#282828]Then I quickly move away and let the vapors do the terrorizing part.. :) [/color]

[color=#282828]Why would It terrorize him? Remember Big C being captured by the Shades? Any Golemite's nightmare to be captured and tortured by shades :3[/color]

-------------------

[u][b]SUBMISSION 11 - Ritual to terrify Nimrodel:[/b][/u]

Subject: Nimrodel
Explanation of the customisation for the subject
Nimrodel, is said of being female, and come from India

Setting: in Necrovion, bring the victim, let her see that she is cut of her belove loreroot and golemus

Plant a post in trial of agony, let it sink in her mind that she wont be able to get out of there.
Tie her hand behind her back around the post.
Make her drink a potion of nighteshade ..

The symptoms of belladonna poisoning include dilated pupils, sensitivity to light, blurred vision, tachycardia, loss of balance, staggering, headache, rash, flushing, severely dry mouth and throat, slurred speech, urinary retention, constipation, confusion, hallucinations, delirium, and convulsions

*pour blood on the ground and say:

"Pisacha! "
"Pisacha! "
"pisacha! "
"pisacha! come and feed I bid the"

A Pisacha is a demon formed due to a man`s vices. The ghost of a drunkard, liar, and criminal of any kind, adulterer or one who died as insane is a Pisacha. The Pisitchas are malevolent and roguish. They haunt graveyards or take up trees as their abode. They may take hideous or striking shapes and even the appearance of men. Animal blood is their favorite food but they generally feed on corpses and may even dwell in dead bodies. They may even enter human beings through the mouth and may bring about diseases and unpleasant affections of all kinds. They may take the shape of a dog, cat, serpent or other animal.

" and bind the!"

"Pisacha I command you! Jharoing!! Jharoing!! Princ Rhaegar "
... and she see Princ Rhaegar bash to pulp

"Pisacha I command you! Jharoing!! Jharoing!! Valldore Nal "
... and she see Valldore Nal bash to pulp

"Pisacha I command you! Jharoing!! Jharoing!! Phantom Orchid "
... and she see Phantom Orchid bash to pulp

"Pisacha I command you! Jharoing!! Jharoing!! *Burns* "
... and she see *Burns* bash to pulp

Having seen her friends bash to pulp she know that noone will help her

"hatu-dhana! "hatu-dhana! "hatu-dhana! come i command you, see all those corpses, eat well!"

The hatu-dhana, sometimes spelled yatu-dhana, are an evolutionary step below the rakshasas and are believed to ghoulishly feed on the human remains left .
Having seen her friends corpses eaten she know that noone will help her.

"vetala! vetala! vetala! come I command you see this victim and make her barren!!"

The vetala, or betail, is another demonic creature that co-opts the bodies of living victims and, like many of the Indian night stalkers, delights in killing children, causing miscarriages, and driving people mad.
She now know that she is barren and will never get any childrens.

*take human blood and made her drink*

Observant Hindus who do eat meat almost always abstain from beef, more so do not drink human blood!

"rakshasas! "rakshasas! "rakshasas! come and feed"

In ancient Hinduism, the universe was divided into areas of existence, with the subterranean region serving as home to demons and evil spirits. From here were born the frightening rakshasas, fanged ogres in human form who inhabit cemeteries, from where they wander into the night to loathsomely slaughter infants and pregnant women.

When she ear that she know that she won't be reborn, she wont get proper burial, and that she will become an unquiet spirit, roaming about with malicious intentions is only possible if the death has occurred due to sudden and unhealthy reason. Death in an accident and formal discarding without proper funeral ceremonies or deaths inflicted by criminals and disposal of the body furtively without proper religious rites changes the transitional body into deadly and fiery ghosts or roaming spirits.

------------------

[u][b]SUBMISSION 12 - Ritual to terrify nadrolski:[/b][/u]

Eagle Attack Nadroski

Eagle Eye using Walking Trees to scared Nadrolski, Nadrolski run without looking here direction
Eagle Eye attack nadrolski with vamfire popes all of his heats gone cause of the Vamfire popes. nadrolski slowly down and bleeding of heats
Eagle Eye continue attack and using Tormented Soul to get here Soul and his body to the cemetery. Nadrolki die and killed by my creatures

Eagle Win

------------------

[u][b]SUBMISSION 13 - Ritual to terrify the judge(s):[/b][/u]

Target: The judge(s)

Analysis:
You must have been recruited for this job before the entries were all sent in. It must have crossed your mind that you have no idea how many of these things you will be reading. All month long, the number of entries slowly increased and then started jumping when TK sponsored a darkling –how much reading did you sign up for?! These entries don't disappear even though the darkling did. Are you going to be able to read all of these and assign scores and still get some sleep?

But beyond the sheer amount of reading, you might also wonder if you will be biased. Some of these entries are obviously written by certain people -are you scoring them based on their entry or are the scores bending in directions based on what you think of the writer? How do you stop it from happening? Have you figured out who wrote this one? Wait, did you give the right score to that last person? Will the last 5 entries need to be rechecked for scores? What a mess!

So much to consider! Still more entries to read. At least this one is just a number with lots of fluff in it instead of some horrific mess somebody will have to clean up later.

Ritual: Done. Another entry added to your pile. Only a few minutes of your time wasted in the reading but a week of making you nervous.

------------------

[u][b]SUBMISSION 14 - Ritual to terrify dst (3):[/b][/u]

Ceremony of enlightment for Dst

Step 1 - The Introduction:

Used spells:

I. Remembrance of the Soul (spell of disillusion)

II. Awakening (spell of opening comes always with the bluest light)

I. Remembrance of the Soul

Barely light - she´s surrounded by the gray shade of her life, the ego is strong and possessing. A slightest stream of energy coming out of the enclosed shadows opens a door inside of her. Instantly she´s seeing visions, pictures. Nothing from her own, something nothing more. She tries to shake them off. In Vain.
The picture of a man, strong and merciless, a warrior? She´s doesn´t know. But there is a connection somehow just a touch of intimacy is in his nature. She has to sit down, the granite steps are cold. A shiver is creeping down her spine. Why is she unable to see nothing from her own world so suddenly? One more time she tries to wipe off the wall of pictures. Once again to no avail. The visions are coming faster now, forcing their way into her mind. Faces, hundreds of them all so unbelievable familiar. Who are they? Who am I? Once again a shiver cold and frightening.

II. Awakening

Who am I? A strong shaking captures her whole body. A distant conduction tries to reach her from the outside. An unreal figure is barely visible through the mist which still comers her view. She sees hand hands pointing at her glowing with purest blue light. Her view becomes blurred more and more again. Who´s there? She yelling out loud but like a thick black night the sound of her voice is swallowed. A feeling grovels inside her - she´s nowhere …
Who am I?
The vision in front of her starts to stretch. Hundred faces appearing again but this time she´s in all of them, a shade of her own mirrorwing. The warmth is not able to reach her – frigidness is clutching her. I am in all of you? A stream of fluid ice is growing under her skin.

Step 2 The offering

Used Spells:

I. Questioning (spell of vibrancy used with inner voices and often additional sounds)

I. Questioning

A deep rumbling voice is asking in her mind: Do you want to know?
Who are you? Her voice a shaking thread in the wind.
Do you want to know? The voice sounds again - commanding but lovingly.
Do I have a choice?
Yes and no! The answer comes instantly. Now or later that´s the only difference.
So be it … Yes I would like to KNOW!

Step 3 The Burning

Used Spells:

I. The fire of cleansing (spell of the not burning fire)

I. The fire of cleansing

Suddenly a fire surrounds her but her skin isn´t burning, blistering heat instead everywhere inside nothing she ever felt. Panic! Fire need´s to be feed but what is burning if not my flesh? It stinks really and to be more precise up to the sky and a deeply black column climbs on steep till into the clouds over her head. The stench takes the air threatens her to suffocate she still breathes anyway. Pictures find her spirit once more and she sees cruelties and she is always the executing. She carries another face again and again but she knows inwardly I am all it. Every vision is distorted by the flames until nothing more is left to burn. She doesn't yell with physical pain anyway. Everything what she ever was is burning to the deepest core.

Step 4 The dark night of the soul

Used spells:

I. The Darkness (spell of pure blackness with the ABSOLUT ABSENCE of light)

Duration of the spell: as long as it is needed until the “giving all up point” is reached

I. The Darkness

A monstrous blow hits her. She is flung behind and hits the ground hard. In her head it rips and wrenches and a roaring fulfills her ears. When she opens the eyes – only darkness not even a single shadow visible. Her eyes are desperately searching after a hint of light. Nothing. The blackness seems to want to crush her. An oppressive feeling in the chest swells up and her head roars with sheer pain. How can I ….?
All the more the attempt to think hurts. The moment seems to be endless in darkness she cannot see any movement and so time doesn´t exist. She seems to float lifelessly and any movement becomes blurred in the trifle. No feeling of air on her skin. Everything comes at the same time helplessness, fear, panic and solitude and dry tears torment burningly her eyes. The death is near!

Step 5 The Enlightment

Used Spells:

I. The light of realization (spell of pure white light)

II. Questioning (spell of vibrancy used with inner voices and often additional sounds)

III. All at once (most powerful spell – gives the ultimate power of the universe)

I. The light of realization

She gives up! So close to the death. Everything loses meaning - there is no more desire. Then light, so pure she tries to hide her eyes from it but it´s flowing into her she is delivered helplessly. Seeing again the figure and the light comes from her. Hope. She stretches herself out after him. The light surrounds her completely. She suddenly then sees clearly. She weaves over the world and every movement under her reaches her. Innumerable human beings run around on their trails continually, equal the animals.
The variety of the movements floods her mind but she can take everything without doubt. What has happened? Her question doesn't desert her mouth.

II. Questioning

Do you want everything?
What is everything? She asks back.
Do you want everything? The question sounds in her head once more.
Do I have a choice now, then?
Yes and no.
She hesitates. The movements under her get faster and colored everything mixes into each other. Everything connects and gets indistinct. Feelings stream in on her, infinitely many. Happy, terrible, fatal, loving, despaired, hoping, …it goes on interminably. Like colored thread everything pours on her. Movement, feelings, thoughts and pictures. Her head seems to want to yell out.
Yes, I want everything. She yells with despair.

III. All at Once

You shall get!
The furiousnis suddenly slows down and the time seems to pull past her in tough slowness. Something strange feels to stream in on her, she has never felt something like that. True liberty, unbound and boundlessly. She moves a finger and the colors under her change immediately and with them the happenings. People run other ways. Consecrated for the death reconvene to run and children die suddenly in the middle of their game. Everything changed in a single moment caused by just a tiny movement.
She stops, breathless. What has happened? She asks inwardly and the colors move themselves under her once more. Accompanied more intensely and of greater changes. Kingdoms sink on one side and whole civilizations arise on the other one.

She would like to scream but who would hear her anyway?
She would like to flee but to where?
She is in need of help, but who could help?
She knows everything and nothing.

Almighty helpless.

------------------

[u][b]SUBMISSION 15 - Ritual to terrify dst (4):[/b][/u]

Inside the Gazebo of Chaos, an unconscious dst tied to the central pillar, lit with thousands of black flame Babylonian Candles;

“Demon Mur, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Mur, the one True Demon who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire kind spirits to manifest before me that they may give me true and faithful service, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Demon Mur, may you deem me worthy, my Lord, grant me the privilege to summon these Spiritual Guides!”

The mysterious figure pauses before typhoon winds blow out the black flames. In the eerie darkness, a presence can be felt.

“Demon Mur! You have answered my plea for help! I call upon you to grant me one request!”

“What is it, my time is short.”

“I wish to give the power of Benevolence and Compassion to dst. To create a weapon of untold power, to strike fear into the very center of your Realm!”

“For 24 hours, your request has been granted.”

------------------

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][u][b]SUBMISSION 16 - Ritual to terrify darry dabby:[/b][/u][/font][/size]

i found out darry dabby is afraid of being cut to pieces :D

i gathered my aramors.then i kidnapped darry dabby together with his friends, love ones and creatures.1 by 1 my aramors cut his friends,love ones and creatures in front of him and told him, he'll be the last to be cut "devil laugh : wahahahaha"

------------------

[u][b]SUBMISSION 17 - Ritual to terrify dst (5):[/b][/u]

I summon The Shades of old and new
I call the knowledge of only a few
Let the Sun go dark, let this sky fall
Let this curse the Clown and doom us all!

Shades of old, Shades of new
You that dance on the Wizzard's tomb
By the darkness of Deathmarrow
Plant this Seed on the Clowns womb!

From the Clown's belly life will spring
A new child, a new Breed!
Gazebos will tremble, flowers will sting
Because this child IS from Fenrir's Seed!

------------------

[u][b]SUBMISSION 18 - Ritual to terrify a traveller:[/b][/u]

Alk (Grasan I) set his traps in the dark forest. Under the full moon it was time for Horror and Hubris, the Dark Archer twins, to move on and set the pace for the torture.
The victim, probably a traveller, was trying to avoid the traps and it was cunningly led to the twins' bow range. They covered their faces by pulling their hoods and aimed at the target.
This poor someone was unaware and so the rain of arrows caught him off-guard. Every arrow flew so perfectly close to him meant not to physically harm, but to plant the seeds of fear to brake his will.
The pray fell to the ground helpless... The twins stopped their symphony... It was Alk's turn to bring some chaos to the scene. After a few steps he was standing with a smile on his face five meters away from the luck-forsaken traveller. He started to swing with his wrecking ball... The ground shook, trees collapsed, even the air surrendered to his anthem of destruction.
Everything in the scene except the defenseless victim suffered a lot of damage. It was almost done...
Alk stopped his cresento and he grinned as the subject's breathing was heavy and it's eyes wide open. The twins stepped out from the shadows as they went to stand behind Alk. All three of them were anxious... They were waiting for Acheron (Elemental III) to complete their blasphemous quartet. Acheron arrived at the scene along with me, the master of the ritual.
Acheron got few steps closer to the victim and reached out his hand towards the horrified human. A pestilent sound filled the atmosphere and after a few seconds an unearthly scream came out from the suffering traveller. His hair turned white, his skin aged and wrinkled, hid loud scream turned into a gasp.
As Acheron reduced the lifespan of his target to a single breath, the other members of the company were taking their share from the drained life.
After everything was done I unsummoned my creatures and got closer to the traveller to say my goodbye.
"Don't worry about your body, as it will recover... Worry about the promise, that one day, the entropic darkness will surround once more".

Two Dark Archer (Weaken Defense)
Grasan I (Chaotic Strikes)
Elemental III (Steal Life)

Edited by lashtal

Some rituals are just awesome. Thank you to all who spend their time to participate. For me so far one of the best "quests" since I´m in the realm.
Thank you lashtal for this Quest. And thank you for all who are helping as judges.