Alms for the Poorrr..

Tipu

Alright i have changed ...Yess thats right i have finally decide to do something good for this awesome community. I wanted to pay retributions for all the sins i have committed over the yrs. So this yr Xmas Alms for Poor collection will be conducted by none other than MD's trustworthy knight, your lord Tipu.

So ladies and gentleman, boz and gals donate generous for the good cause.
I accept dragons , rare creatures, Morphs or anything that is valuable. This collection will ONLY be used for the welfare of this community.

" Alms for poorrr...Alms for poorr..surrender ur dragons or prepare for hell "

" Welfare of this community "... is self explained.
Don't u want to give me a chance to change. Have trust in me ..
1 day gone and still no donation...com on guys & gals we r not a ordinary community.
We r the UNIQUE intelligent smartest community ever ..
We r magic DUEL...Lets donate and delete the word 'poor' from the dictionary of MD...

I'm glad someone else realized what Tipu is trying to do.

Good for you dst.

This just goes to show how many people dislike an idea just because of who says it.

Zleiph did the exact same thing last year, and not one person accused him of wanting to keep it for himself.

I have never personally had Tipu betray/steal from me, nor have I any recollection of him doing so to others. Just because he is rude does not mean he is a thief.

[color=#000099]Jolla salutes[/color]

Tipu!! Great, I'm glad to see ya contributing to the less fortunate. However, dst and Seigheart are spot on. It's exactly the same idea Zleiph had last season. I personally enjoyed it; many of us donated to help those in the realm that had little to nothing. Is there possibly more details in your movement?

For example, who receives the donations and for what reasons? Will there be a log kept that you and maybe "Tipu's little helpers" maintain and provide a link for all to see? Of course it should be one other than the Archive's "Log Room"? That way, those that doubt or question have a way to see all the good (not EVIL) your services provide?

Honestly, I hope this' not a play with words to get back at those pranks promising free stuff. Such as a Drach or Tainted or whatever to lower viscosity in certain areas.

I will donate some silver and either a Drach or a tokened Angien if what you're doing is legit.

Something I've learned in my short life is that karma will strike those down that lie, cheat, steal and hurt others for the pleasure or personal gain. Take care sir :P

Jolla

uhmm...i thought iam the only spammer of MD forums my my i forgot the world is competitive ...hehe.

So now i know why noobs r not taking part in MD activities.
cos when they start something ...someone will say " hey u have started in the wrong time ...Moon is not in conjunction with planet Pluto.. ". And when u post something serious " hey it is very funny so Offtopic " and when u post funny " hey its very serious not suitable for lighthearted players they might get heart attack so deleted ". And then u need to comply with all those Ten trillions MD rulz.

U can use the above tricks on a Noob but it won't work on me. Yeah keep throwing all the stones at me for i shall build a castle out of those stones and will fight u all from there ...for iam the Lord Tipu.

What iam trying to achieve is to remove the word Poor from the MD itself. Every yr its kind of a fashion rich donating to poor. But is this a solution? no not at all ..all its shows is how big is the difference btw poor and rich. Come on guys lets donate enough so that there shall be no alms for poor next yr. Lets the alms for poor 2012 shall be the last of its kind. LETS DO IT ......gggrrrrrrrrr.....

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][quote name='Tipu' timestamp='1354304232' post='126908']
uhmm...i thought iam the only spammer of MD forums my my i forgot the world is competitive ...hehe.

So now i know why noobs r not taking part in MD activities.
cos when they start something ...someone will say " hey u have started in the wrong time ...Moon is not in conjunction with planet Pluto.. ". And when u post something serious " hey it is very funny so Offtopic " and when u post funny " hey its very serious not suitable for lighthearted players they might get heart attack so deleted ". And then u need to comply with all those Ten trillions MD rulz.

U can use the above tricks on a Noob but it won't work on me. Yeah keep throwing all the stones at me for i shall build a castle out of those stones and will fight u all from there ...for iam the Lord Tipu.

What iam trying to achieve is to remove the word Poor from the MD itself. Every yr its kind of a fashion rich donating to poor. But is this a solution? no not at all ..all its shows is how big is the difference btw poor and rich. Come on guys lets donate enough so that there shall be no alms for poor next yr. Lets the alms for poor 2012 shall be the last of its kind. LETS DO IT ......gggrrrrrrrrr.....
[/quote][/font]

[color=#008000][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I'm afraid I don't agree. You have a completely different and [b]WRONG [/b]concept of noobs.[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]You think "we" noobs" are helpless? You think "we" noobs are dumb and can't learn fast?[/font] [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Well, think again.[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]You say that the "above tricks" will work on "us noobs"? Give me a break. Even though some vets may also disagree, or are unaware, but there are more and more noobs coming in these days who will [b]stay[/b] and are[b] more active[/b] than many vets.[/font] [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Noobs are as much part of this game as the vets are, if not a bigger part.[/font] [font=comic sans ms,cursive]And I know from my own "nooby" knowledge that a large proportion of them have impressed many vets and some are even accused of being alts just cause they "know too much for their age". No, we just learn fast.[/font][/color]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#008000]Regarding some things, of course, we may not be that aware cause MD takes a long time to fully learn; that I can understand.[/color][/font] [font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#008000]But speaking in general, we tend to pass the "noob" level quickly. I'm 150 days old, and some still call me a noob and they get shocked at what I do. The most common reaction I get is, "But how can a little noob do that!?" or "You're just a noob! How can you do such a thing?" or something like that. In my opinion and on the current rate, noobs aren't noobs at all even after 50 active days. But still many are considered noobs and insignificant even after 100+ days. Is this not enough proof to show?[/color][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

at this point, it would be helpful is somebody could define "noob". is it someone who>

a) is less than X amount of day in the Realm
b) doesnt own some certain creatures
c) has no idea about the philosophy or symbolism or fighting system
d) cannot make a good rp
e) is not good at solving quests of riddles
f) doesnt possess many spells or inventory items
g), h)... ???

i think considering all the points, if one is honest with himself we are all "noobs" in this or that area. The thing is - theres only one way to rid if "noobness" to help and support each other. So, if that was Tipus aim - I support it. However the way it was formulated makes me think of other reasons, which have not much to do with "helping others", but maybe i miss the joke.

Edited by Eara Meraia

[quote name='Falronn' timestamp='1354352236' post='126962']
I've graciously donated ONE SILVER in hopes to help stop this "noob syndrome" from occurring in the realm!!

Only time will tell if it works..
[/quote]

Falronn, you saint :3

And Sipu, just give up, this is a pathetic attempt at the Villain Award :/

Tipu...whilst I think its great you are trying to revive this event...in theory...the issue comes down to your own making. You have tried, for a long time, to be an evil villain. Evil villain and charitable event don't go together, so if you expected any reaction other than this one I would be surprised lol.

Z