Redacted

Fang Archbane

Wow! I'm amazed. I have to hand it to you fang, you DO have ideas! Stupid ones but at least you have them!

Now, let's see. To build an alliance you first need to a group that will have a goal. Then ACT towards achieving that goal. And when I say ACT I don't mean ONLY role play but actually DO things. Those things can vary. The only thing that can limit is your imagination. The more amazing the things you do the better the chances you will get the ally.

What you should NOT do is what you just did: expose everything in plain sight demanding that people "help" you balance it when everybody shots down your ideas by bringing arguments that they (the ideas) are abusive/cheats/etc and you only do this out of selfishness.

players tried to bring cote back for months and they failed miserably (at least so far) and let's be honest: cote has at least a history. What makes you think you'll get your ally? How are you better than they are? How is your ally better than theirs? Maybe their moon blabbering is better than your explorer blabbering.

Well...good luck with your idea. You sure need tons of it :D

Fang, you say that this alliance isn't like the Dimensional Shifters because you're not magicians? The entire realm is magic. The rpg idea that 'spells' are the only kind of magic is misleading, especially in magicduel. I'm sure Mur has said that the entire realm is magic somewhere.. if I can find it (I really need to organize everything that Mur has said so I can find particular quotes by him when needed).

But you're right. This alliance isn't like the Dimensional Shifters, because the Dimensional Shifters is and comes across as genuine and intelligent (and the only real connection between the two is an emphasis on exploring) while this comes off as...

[img]http://55.mgl.skyrock.net/art/GRIM.480555.5.0.png[/img]

Edited by Change

• Root Admin

[quote name='Change' timestamp='1356043526' post='128612']
But you're right. This alliance isn't like the Dimensional Shifters, because the Dimensional Shifters is and comes across as genuine and intelligent (and the only real connection between the two is an emphasis on exploring) while this comes off as...

[img]http://55.mgl.skyrock.net/art/GRIM.480555.5.0.png[/img]
[/quote]

He himself posted it in offtopic, its obvious he is trolling us.

i must say trying to start a alliance while part of another shows poor dedication. The caretakers are a lifetime group, those that join do so until the end of their days on our fair MD. If the explorers is the path you are looking to take, I encourage you to take the path you feel is best. I however now get the feeling that the caretakers are not it. Between your...mistakes prior...and this current action, it forms a rather different picture of you then you portrayed in your speech when applying. I do believe people can change, however you make it very difficult on yourself.