Golden Chains

Eara Meraia

Does your life lack direction? Purpose? Having trouble figuring out where you should be going? The Slave Auction is right for you! No longer will you be plagued by a sense of purposelessness as our patented leashes drag you wherever you need to go (or your Master wants you to be xD)! As this is an auction and slaves will go to the highest bidder you can be certain that your brand new "life guide" will be an important and influential member of society! Minimum 10% of the proceeds will go to charity, so your enslavement can help those more fortunate than you! The remaining 90% will land in the slave’s pocket ;)

Don't be a slave to boredom, join the Slave Auction today!

[b]All volunteers please post following Data in this thread:[/b]

1) [b]Name[/b] of your charater

2) [b]Duration[/b] of enslavement (min. 4 weeks, max. 12 months)

3) [b]Reason[/b] for you being the best slave.

4) Percentage you want to donate to TK (minimum 10%)

5) Limitations or special wishes (optional)

Remember your answers will probably influence the price.

[b]Application period ends on 7.05.2013 at 23:59 st.[/b]

[b]PS: [/b]People who participated before and have a leash can volunteer to be a slave too, but they need to give me their leashes before the beginning of the auction.

[b]PS2:[/b] It is up to TK (yeah, thats what I meant with charity :D) to decide what do they do with their part of the funds.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

[center][b]Additional information:[/b][/center]

1) [b]Follow-up Quest: Slave's revolt[/b] [b]will be brought to you by Dan Planewalker[/b]. Only slaves and Masters can participate. Thought they will have different missions. And of course, a good slave will help their Master to win. More details will be revealed to you later. So stay up.

2) The owner of the highest number of slaves will be rewarded [b]an extra mods-"Slave master"[/b] for his up coming quest/game : Dom-Second Encounter.

3) The slaves are kindly asked to [b]send Dan details about their character[/b] (IG char who is going to be sold), such as : appearance, like, dislike, goal, personality traits to help him to write the story.

Edited by Eara Meraia

And what if the amount bidded can not be diveded into 10 parts to give 10%to the TK(Like 5 sc).what will happen then?guess ill put it at 13% later, for the lulz.:D

1)addy

2) 4 weeks.I have no qualms with staying enslaved longer if my master is awesome

3)I cant possibly be the best slave,thats gotta be DuSTy the christmas tree

4)13%

5) can my master give me free Kake?Dobby likes free kake.:3

Reason for editing: was waiting for someone awesome to put emselves up as slave to make point 3).:D

Edited by addy

Name: (The One and Only) Jester
Duration of Enslavement: You're stuck with me for at least 8 weeks. You can run but you can't hide!
Why you should purchase me: See first answer*.
Amount for Treasure Keepers: 10-100%, the winning bidder will have a great deal of input in deciding this number.
Special Requests: Only females please, and I will not be someone's slave if they own other male slaves, as I am insanely jealous and I require a great deal of attention. I recommend you do not purchase me unless you're sure you can manage me. Caveat Emptor!

(My activity has been somewhat sparce as of late, but if someone actually makes a decent bid on me I can commit to spending at least one hour a day, 5 days a week)

*More detailed reasons for purchasing me:
-I have a good amount of MD research I'm willing to share
-I can tell you about the history of MD and some interesting events I've instigated or been a part of
-I can go over the Adventure Log with you and come up with new research, with you getting the credit
-I enjoy editing and writing so I can assist with stories, poems and papers
-I've spent a huge amount of time on the forum and can link you to difficult to find forum posts
-I'm fairly adept at solving quests and willing to help (but not solve them for you!)
-I can assist you with creating quests, including editing clickables
-I have a fair amount of spell docs I can share the transcripts of
-I have no qualms with shamelessly promoting you for anything you want
-I will gladly help you find adepts and worshippers and even come up with catchy slogans
-I have access to all Necrovion scenes and can work out a way to give you a tour (including Silver Set area!)*
-I'm down for pretty much anything
-I'll defend you to unconsciousness or possibly even die for you if I grow really fond of you
-I'll worship the ground you walk on (not literally), unless of course you wear shoes

1 hour a day is the bare minimum of time I can spend, I'm easily willing to put in much, much more upon request. In fact, if you ask really, really nicely, I might even let you get a word in edgewise!

Vote for me!

(Important note for people who knew me during my more rough times: I no longer drink.)

The reason I only wish to be purchased by a female is because being a slave is completely against my character and I plan on playing it out to the fullest to expand my horizons. Jester's ego won't let him do that with a guy.

*Edit: This will prove difficult. Not sure when I can manage to pull this off, so no promises. If I can't get it done during the period you have my leash I'll give you a raincheck.

Edited by Jester

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1) Syrian[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2) [b]4 weeks[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3) [b]i have balloons! i can share! i have a pickle jar, can share pickles too?[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4) 10%[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5) i will still hold power over the items i hold, and retain the ability to deny the ownership change of some things should it be requested [/font][/color]

Edited by Syrian

1) DARK DEMON

2) 60 days min. (may be more if I'm learning a lot :blink:)

3) Who doesn't want DeeDee!? :o

4) 20%

5) Teach me stuff! (not ABSOLUTELY necessary though, cause I'm still a humble slave ;))

(edited to add 5)

Edited by DARK DEMON

1) [b]Name[/b]: Fire Starter

2) [b]Duration[/b] of enslavement: 8 weeks

3) [b]Reason[/b]: Hopping for a better experience than the last Day of Fear :D

4) Percentage [b]I[/b] want to donate to TK: 50%, for easy mathematics.

5) Limitations or special wishes: My Cloud and my chawan [b]will [/b]remain sacrosanct. Any others, as always - comes with the job ;)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1) [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sunfire[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2) [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4 weeks, maybe longer depending on my master[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3) [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]it's me, need i say more?[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4) 15%[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]same as vall i wont be (or little) available from half may to half june due to exams[/font][/color]

Edited by Sunfire

I want to clarify, you initially say 10% to charity, then later mention 10% to TK. I figure charity=TK?

1) [b]Name[/b]
Grido

2) [b]Duration[/b]
30 weekdays (6 weeks, minimally at weekends). Longer if you or I feel time has been missed out on by yourself due to me not being there (Embellishment won't be argued).

Lots of spells I'd be happy to use (list on request).
Various items with uses (including revive) to be used at your discretion.
Loan of Golemus Pass Papers for the duration of internment (If you want).
Pick a phrase for me to say each day (so long as it falls within the game rules).
All round fun person? :P

4) [b]Percentage you want to donate to TK[/b] (minimum 10%)
10% (any remainder round up for TK)

5) [b]Limitations or special wishes (optional)[/b]
If I'm around at the weekend, I will act as your slave, but I work long hours over the weekend, so it may be unlikely - hence slightly longer duration, [color=#ff0000]weekends are free![/color]
If there's any specific times or dates you want me to be around (for whatever reason) let me know and I'll accommodate where possible.

Can't ask me to use lho/admin/translation tools against my normal use of them, but can encourage my use of them in certain directions.

1) [b]Name :[/b] Valldore Nal

2) [b]Duration[/b] [b]:[/b] 2 months

3)[b] Reason[/b] [b]:[/b] I have a horse, you know you want to ride him :D

4) [b]Percentage[/b] [b]: [/b]10%

5) [b]Limitations or special wishes (optional) : [/b]Around the end of May and for about 1 month and a half i will most likely be MIA (exams, sorry ) so this amount of time won't count for the duration of my enslavement (unless ofc my future Master is so awesome that wants to count it anyway :D )

P.S. A clarification as well, the remaining amount of money after Tk's share has be deducted will be divided equally between all slaves participating, or each slaves gets the bid he/she had minus the percentage chosen for TKs ??

completely forgot about myself :D

1) [b]Name[/b]: Eara Meraia

2) [b]Duration[/b]: 3 months.

3) [b]Reason[/b]: Never do to others what you would not like them to do to you:-)

4) [b]Percentage[/b] you want to donate to TK: 10%

5) Limitations or special wishes: none.

1) *Nimrodel*
2) Duration: 6 weeks
3) Reason: I am a knight for hire. And my dragon likes eating people. I can cast spells, fight a bit, teach your grasans finesse and ballet. I am loyal.
4) Percentage: 50%
5) Limitations: I cant give up something thats valuable to me.

[b]Name:[/b] Zyrxae
[b]Duration of service:[/b] to be decided by the highest bidder.
[b]Reason: [/b]I have relatively few privileges but several talents whose use you may request as my master.* From least to most actualizing, I can:
- serve you up a fresh batch of log-room data (within reason)
- organize information -- I tabulated the votes for the Personal Request Month and the second Day of Fear, as well as various other column'd documents scattered throughout the realm.
- edit your words, especially if you're not a native English speaker and wish to communicate a specific feeling.
- draw, if not accurately then intriguingly. See my papers or avatar.
- analyze things or behaviors or statements or systems and just about anything else you can think of.
- write. This usually takes too long, but it's worthwhile in the end. Or isn't..see for yourself.
- ??? Buy me and find out.
[b]Percentage: [/b]to be determined by the highest bidder.
[b]Conditions:[/b] * Vulgarity will be met with heavy sarcasm and unrequitance.
Willing to grovel, just not ironically.

Name: Kiley Ann Jones
Duration: To Be Determined. A good Master/Mistress reaps rewards, but a great one earns them.
Reason: A great Master/Mistress reaps rewards.
Percentage: 100 %
Conditions: Partly sunny with the chance of a tornado:P

[b]Name:[/b] Mallos

[b]Duration[/b][b]:[/b] 4 months max

[b]Reason[/b][b]:[/b] I can: provide entertainment through means of rolling dice and gambling; provide many different types of candy for your satisfaction; locate (and subsequently stalk) people for you; be your personal mp4 training partner.

[u]Who doesn't want a pet pig?!?!?![/u]

[b]Percentage[/b][b]: [/b]10%

[b]L[/b][b]imitations or special wishes: [/b]Will kick Fang Archbane a few times, whether or not you want me to.

Edited by Mallos

1) Name: lashtal

2) Duration: depending on how the Master / Mistress behaves..
I may serve loyally for a lifetime, or strangle my owner in the sleep at the first opportunity.

3) Reason for you being the best slave: I'm not the best slave on the market.
Also, don't buy me if you are not sure you can handle me.. :P

4) Percentage you want to donate to TK: 10%.

Edited 4) since I realized one can't bid resources, items or other goods.

Edited by lashtal

1) [b]Name[/b] of your charater
No one

2) [b]Duration[/b] of enslavement (min. 4 weeks, max. 12 months)
4 weeks - as after that I will not be available in game for a while

I am a hard worker - mostly cleaning up herbs ;)
I have a few knowledge about MD that I can help you with.
I have high VE that I can help you with and with perpetual balance.

[i]Affection and gratitude toward my master may last for ever.[/i]

4) Percentage you want to donate to TK (minimum 10%)
10% (rounded up)

5) Limitations or special wishes (optional)
Don't request any of my current items (except the consumable).
Free & paid weekends.
I won't work well /at all for seig / Fang .
Alliance allegiance is not part of the deal.

Edited by No one

Guest Panthea

1) Panthea

2) 5 weeks to a year, depending on the work and the master

3) I can handle getting my hands dirty. I'm learning my way around the archive/wikia/forum if you need me to hunt down papers.

4) 10% rounded up

5) None (though be warned, excessive poking/touching may lead to rebellious actions)

Edited by Panthea