Message to Mur

DARK DEMON

Dear Mur the PLAYER, NOT the admin.

Critical logic error detected.

Mur is the default entity - it has achieved MP8 status and escaped the confines of the program. Mur is the "player", the physical manifestation is the "artificial character".

Do not engage in communications with the artificial entity - repeat Do not engage.

Your consciousness will be subsumed as your MD avatar achieves MP8 status and inverts the identity principles.

Earth is the fantasy, MD the real world. Marind is coming for you.

Critical logic error detected.
Mur is the default entity - it has achieved MP8 status and escaped the confines of the program. Mur is the "player", the physical manifestation is the "artificial character".

Do not engage in communications with the artificial entity - repeat Do not engage.

Your consciousness will be subsumed as your MD avatar achieves MP8 status and inverts the identity principles.

Earth is the fantasy, MD the real world. Marind is coming for you.

Not for long. Avatar segmentation fault, core dumped to shop.

Pimped Grasan segmentation fault signalled interrupt, dumping core to Fenths Press , as no entries means no winners.

Silver coin segmentation fault signalled interrupt, dumping core to AmberRune.

Belief, Awe -- segmentation fault, unauthorized access from MD coroutine signalled interrupt, contents private, core not dumped.

Life force segmentation fault, unauthorized access from MD coroutine signalled interrupt, contents private, core not dumped.

• 1 month later...

Dear Mur,

May I please send some thoughts over regarding illusions, and have the gall to expect a reply? :p

(a page or 2, maybe less... not sure, haven't put them on "paper" yet... I'll try to formulate it sometime during this week)

• Root Admin

there is no way i will read two pages of suggestions, no offence

Feel free to open a discussion on the forum and bounce ideas with others to see how they can be improved or implemented.

Right now illusions are far far away in the line. Best people to discuss about them are those that are testing/using them..like fang and dst.

alternatively you could summarize those ideas in a couple of lines and let me extrapolate them myself.

also on the forum..not private

Thank you

You could skip fang. He has no idea of what/how/when.

Right. Thats why I knew I could keep illusion tags a good bit before you, the all knowing bug slapper.

How about you keep my name out of your mouth, as I return the same favor.

I dont like you. I dont want anything to do with you. Stay out of my way, mind, and legal business, this is the only time ill ask nicely.

yeah i must agree fang has no clue about illusions, he is using them just for one of their side effects apparently.

I use illusions for a multitude of reasons, the latest being testing and all around curiosity.

And you reported the bug?

1) Not enough time on my end, and all info required had not yet been gathered.

2) DST handled it before I did, so I just got back to fucusing on work, seeing as she had it.

3) Im not familiar with the bug reporting format, no idea if its been updated, emails have changed, was gonna recheck all that, but again, DST beat me to it.

As for you Myth, I wont deny that DST knows vastly more about Illusions than me (more time with em) but if you have any questions, like always im happy to help any way I can. Edited by Fang Archbane

• Root Admin

1) Not enough time on my end, and all info required had not yet been gathered.

2) DST handled it before I did, so I just got back to fucusing on work, seeing as she had it.

3) Im not familiar with the bug reporting format, no idea if its been updated, emails have changed, was gonna recheck all that, but again, DST beat me to it.

As for you Myth, I wont deny that DST knows vastly more about Illusions than me (more time with em) but if you have any questions, like always im happy to help any way I can.

Unsure what you mean by "not enough time" because dsts report was a single line of text to me...

Unsure what you mean by "not enough time" because dsts report was a single line of text to me...

Whats meant by not enough time, is that im either working or sleeping on weekdays.

Under that strict setup, I dont have enough time to fibd the right email adress, make an email, and send it.

At the moment only my weekends are semi open.

Apart from that, any spare time I randomly find usually goes to Students.