Guerrilla Golemicarum has been taken over!

dst

Hear ye, hear ye!

GG screamed for a new ruler! A mighty one! A focused one! A powerful one! A wise one!

So we gave GG a new ruler: Eon!

However, because Eon has a good heart he's willing to give it back. For a price.

We ask the following:

- Access to Gg restricted places for Eon, No one and yours truly, dst

- MR Fraternity to kick out the pest called fang archbane and NEVER to allow him in any GG ally

- Eon granted full access to the KC forum

- 5 GCs and 10 common items from my list (dst's list)

WARNING: If by any chance Grido tries to jail Eon, we'll consider that he killed his own alliance and that GG should NEVER be given back!!

- Eon granted full access to the KC forum

First off, GG doesn't have the authority to grant that. Secondly, that forum is not a social club, only people who have a job to do belong in there. Asking for access to it as some kind of "reward" is misguided. If he belongs in there, then there are far better ways of asking for access than associating it with this.

I expected better from you, dst.

Taking over the alliance does not make you a king.

There is an argument for Eon to have access to KC forum due to his standing within the East, however that would not be just my decision, and if anything this sort of action makes me less inclined for him to be a part of it, due to the disruptive nature of his actions.

Eh, I'm not too fond of your demand about Fang either, but if you want to do that its not exactly unexpected or outside the scope of what GG is able to do.

The KC demand is too far though, since it ignores what KC is for and GG doesn't have the authority to make that call anyway. Such a demand does not belong here, and it was a poor decision to include it.

It's my demand and it stays. I told Azull a week and 6 days ago "Until both No One and myself have access to all the Kings Council records I will be at war with the council. Supreme Ruler of the East, Eon."  I killed Lintara with DST, took over Guerrilla Golemicarum and I have no plans to slow down.

After some internal discussions, Eon is going to be spending Christmas (at least) in Jail.

Your demands will not, and would not, be met or tolerated. Before you start a fight, first dig two graves.

Long live...me.

Edited by Grido

Eon escaped from Jail, I have since returned him there using my administrative Jail spell - as he escaped from there this is a justified use of it.

Please see below Eon in chat. I refer to Ann 1519 (red is by me):

Ann. 1519 Priority: 2 [2010-06-08 11:56:01 - Stage 10]

Excommunication period and asylum
An unforeseen aspect of the king jailing ability was the jail time. I hereby put the default jail time for being jailed by your king to a period of two weeks. In special cases kings may negotiate this time with me , but only for good reasons on rare occasions. If someone gets out of jail sooner than he should (escapes) , his penalty will be increased to a lot more and if he does it again he received a permanent IP ban. Careful how a small penalty can turn into a much bigger one, jail is jail, not a tourist attraction.

Note: This update was made to clear the situation of Princ Rhaegar that got out of jail as soon as he was placed in. I will move him back without any aditional penalty because this matter was not very clear yesterday, but make sure it won't happen again

Note 2: To solve the matter of rebellion and prevent kings from silencing people on political reasons by putting them to jail, a jailed player can do his jail time outside the jail if an other king grants him political asylum and support for his cause for a limited time.

eon_excommunication_escape_1.png

You will also note the original stated term is two weeks, which is extended by "a lot more" if he escapes, and a perm IP ban if he does it a second time. I hereby state that I would like him in Jail for a period of no less than two months (until 8 February). If he escapes a second time within this period then the most recent ruling would be for him to be IP banned as a result. All other announcements refer to Jailing, not Excommunication which this was.

*sigh* As per the second note in that announcement, I hereby extend asylum to Eon to allow him to serve his jail time outside the jail for the limited interval of 24/12/2015 until 26/12/15. This is for the express purpose of allowing him to attend the Christmas tree, although I place no sanctions or limitations on any other actions he may choose to take in this period (not like I could enforce them even if I wanted to, eh?)

I don't really want to get involved, but I am also not okay with someone - anyone - being forced to miss out on MD Christmas. There is a reason we usually have full pardons this time each year.

In this case I request that Gorrila Golemnicarium SHALL NEVER BE REVIVED since its own king disbanded it for good.

Furthermore, you used your ADMIN spell to jail him NOT your excommunication item! You ABUSED your jail powers! If he escaped, good for him. You have other means to put him back to jail but NOT use send to jail. NONE of the other kings has such powers. So with what RIGHT are you using your ban spell on him?

On top of that, I wish to see the rule that allows you to keep someone in jail for 2 months!

Edited by dst

The Guerilla is my ally but your demands were directed at Grido. I have no means to provide or barter with those so i asked Grido to excommunicate Eon for treason. 

The revival or not of the badge is not about Grido or you. A badge does not make a Guerilla.

P.S. To be honest this should be happening in game not in forum.

In this case I request that Gorrila Golemnicarium SHALL NEVER BE REVIVED since its own king disbanded it for good.

Furthermore, you used your ADMIN spell to jail him NOT your excommunication item! You ABUSED your jail powers! If he escaped, good for him. You have other means to put him back to jail but NOT use send to jail. NONE of the other kings has such powers. So with what RIGHT are you using your ban spell on him?

On top of that, I wish to see the rule that allows you to keep someone in jail for 2 months!

I used the Excommunication tool to send him to Jail. It would seem that if someone escapes from Jail (He seemed to have used Port to PC) when Excommunicated there is no such "grab" feature as there is when a player is jailed. As a suitable alternative he was returned using the Jail spell - I did not have time to write up a bug report, but will do so this evening regarding lack of "grabbing" ability.

Boohoohoo Grido! So what if excomunication doesn't have the jail tag? You should have addressed that as BUG (if it really is) and NOT use your ADMIN spell to "fix" things how you want to. Hell! You could have even waited and ask for permission from the GM if you wanted to use it. But noooo! You are better than anyone and you know better. Guess what! IT IS ABUSE!

Yes, he uses jail!

Here's the log to prove it!

http://storenow.net/download/b11c1e9ad55828076e5b766576962aae/grido_abuse.png

Edited by dst

Now some more stuff.

This:

[08/12/15 02:35] Aethon:What is the land doing to reclaim what is their's?
[08/12/15 02:35] Aethon:Will it be a show of force? Or something more mechanically based?
[08/12/15 02:37] *Grido*:The alliance is gone for now with Eon's departure, however I would desire it to be returned in time
[08/12/15 02:38] Aethon:Some might say you do not "deserve" to simply have the badge given back.
[08/12/15 02:38] Aethon:Is there something you and the other members are going to do, to prove otherwise?
[08/12/15 02:39] *Grido*:We had active members in it, more than the minimum
[08/12/15 02:39] *Grido*:and I am King, I have the right to reclaim it
[08/12/15 02:40] *Grido*:It was unjustly taken, it was not a case of an internal dispute

GG is and never was a role leader alliance. The king has no right to ask it back. GotR had active members. CotE had active members. But both of them were still destroyed. It was not unjustly taken. It was pure game mechanics. Moreover YOU disbanded it by jailing Eon. We were up for negotiation. You were not. So I don't see how you can ask for an ally that YOU destroyed yourself.

I could alternatively have left him outside of jail and said he was abusing a bug? I feel in the end the action I took was appropriate.

I feel the admin log is unnecessary seeing as I already clearly stated I had used the Jail spell. I'm not trying to hide my use of it dst, as I didn't do anything wrong. The announcement clearly states those leaving before time will be put back for a longer sentence, I just facilitated this.

I am not saying I would not have to work to get the alliance back, I will, but being a King does in fact lend to certain options which mean it doesn't need to be a role alliance to get it back.

You requested things that were not due to you, there was no negotiation possible. Frankly it surprises me that you considered I might actually pay up and not do this.

You abused your powers. Simple as that. Jail is admin spell. You wanted to use it for doing your dirty business, you should have checked with the GM. You're not exempted from following the normal process just because your name is grido.

Yes, the log is necessary. You don't get to tell me what I can consider necessary or not.

You disbanded you own ally. You don't get to ask it back.