Social media manager

Hello all,

Me and chewett could use a new social media manager. Mainly on Twitter and Facebook. Right now the other managers we had have been highly inactive with this job. We also now have a new social media app we have been expiermenting with right now. So things are busy. We need 1 maybe 2 people that are active on social media said above. Please know how to use these sites before applying. (Note.. discord may not be an option but can be discussed with chew) 

If interested Submit your reply here and state a reason you are a good choice.

Please know this is not a role tag job. No tag will be given to you. I also can not promise you will be rewarded for this job either. This job is to help with our advertising on social media and posting things such as new features that effect every one in md to new land releases and more. This is to help encourage new players to come and even old players to come back. 

Thank you to all who apply , if picked you will be given a message with more details.

• Root Admin
13 minutes ago, Fang Archbane said:

I could do the Facebook and twitter advertising.

I dont have insanely abundant free time with 2 jobs but this is hardly high upkeep.

All i ask if accepted is the time to figure out twitter as... well its twitter... and only trump tweets.

#ShotsFired #FakeNews #ForumJustGotPolitical

Once your work with the help documents in md is finished we can look into this but I am loathed to adding more work to you at this current time.

Ivorak has already stated he is handling collecting all the help info on one spot. I also stated on discord that my accumulated guide work is on hiatus until further notice when i have the proper time to finish what i started, at the same time stating that if anyone else wanted to do the work that they may. Ivorak has clearly stated he is taking over in the post inserted below.
X4OSbd1.png

As things stand, he has relieved me of that duty, so i kindly ask you rethink your previous response.

Edited by Fang Archbane

• Root Admin
16 minutes ago, Fang Archbane said:

Ivorak has already stated he is handling collecting all the help info on one spot. I also stated on discord that my accumulated guide work is on hiatus until further notice when i have the proper time to finish what i started, at the same time stating that if anyone else wanted to do the work that they may. Ivorak has clearly stated he is taking over in the post inserted below.
X4OSbd1.png

As things stand, he has relieved me of that duty, so i kindly ask you rethink your previous response.

I wasn’t talking about that. I am waiting for you to write the documentation on trading items and creatures that you said you would start immediately.

5 hours ago, Chewett said:

If you do well we can reward you.

BR can you post as the page? If so in the future you will want to do that instead of using your main account

Yes. I have posted as magicduel and as myself. But I have been fairly inactive for Twitter. So it would help if the new helper is highly active on twitter

And since when are there rewards :P lol first time I'm hearing it. Should I edit my post now? ????

• Root Admin
3 hours ago, Blackshade Rider said:

Yes. I have posted as magicduel and as myself. But I have been fairly inactive for Twitter. So it would help if the new helper is highly active on twitter

And since when are there rewards :P lol first time I'm hearing it. Should I edit my post now? ????

Anyone that can get a marketing campaign together that has some effect in either registrations, more likes or general participation could be given a reward of some kind depending on the level. Essentially performance related pay :)

15 hours ago, Fang Archbane said:

X4OSbd1.png

I do plan to help out with this, but Chewett's request allowed for multiple helpers ("For the person that gathers the most amount pieces of information found here 1 gold coin. Please post all the information and links you can find here in this post.") for this task, so please don't assume that I plan to do it all myself.

Please read my post under the Discord Impertinent Info Tab again Ivorak, i have stated very clearly that i will not have time to finish what i started there until further notice (the foreseable future) so right now, its all you.

Edit: And i have started/finished & uploaded the Trade Guide as of late last night so, im waiting to hear if i can take over the Facebook/Twitter campaign for MD or not.

Edited by Fang Archbane

Just a heads up, im taking over the twitter campaign and have already done so.

Edit: That awkward moment, where you realize your understanding of hashtags and trends at any given time allows you to force the message you have out to the public in a simple but effective and respectful manner...

yAkCyAP.png

Edited by Fang Archbane

• 4 months later...

Bumping..........

Chew and I are still looking for 1 possibly two people who think they can handle being a social media manager for MDs social media pages facebook and twittter. 

If you are interested you may post here or message chewett or myself for more details on what would be asked of you.

Payment for this role opportunity is possible however it will be based on what you do when acting under MDs pages. Payments for this role are left to chew and mur. 

Please do not apply expecting a payment of sorts. It will need to be worked for. 

Thank you to all md community. I hope we get some responses. 

• 1 month later...

Hello,

In case you guys still looking for it, i'm available.

Yes, i can handle those things, that's my job. I work as a social media strategyst for some creative agency here. Don't mention about payment, i have spare time. Just give me the contents.

Big thanks,

-Popp

On 6/13/2018 at 10:42 AM, Poppi Chulloz said:

Hello,

In case you guys still looking for it, i'm available.

Yes, i can handle those things, that's my job. I work as a social media strategyst for some creative agency here. Don't mention about payment, i have spare time. Just give me the contents.

Big thanks,

-Popp

Thank you for your application. I will send you a pm with further details

Edited by Blackshade Rider

• 1 year later...