using an mp3 to aid your mp5 is alt abuse right?

MRWander

So as we all know heads are coming off the island I (MRF) happened to get some I get messeges asked to give them I of course would like to keep them. But fang and mallos decided to do some alt and power abuse to take them away from and move them to mp5. Seems like ledah was involved too unsure if he willing knew or not though

Edited by MRWander
added details found in game after

I didnt help Mallos get heads, i helped an old mp3 friend named Morlecid get some heads. He had been gone for a really long time, and he came back for christmas. He asked me for help to surpass your very strong defenses and play with some heads. I did as he asked, he had been traveling with me quietly ever since he came back and i felt i both owed him for keeping me company and for coming back to me after so long a leave. As far as i know this isnt alt abuse, hes your level and a main to the extent of my knowledge.

1 hour ago, Fang Archbane said:

I didnt help Mallos get heads, i helped an old mp3 friend named Morlecid get some heads. He had been gone for a really long time, and he came back for christmas. He asked me for help to surpass your very strong defenses and play with some heads. I did as he asked, he had been traveling with me quietly ever since he came back and i felt i both owed him for keeping me company and for coming back to me after so long a leave. As far as i know this isnt alt abuse, hes your level and a main to the extent of my knowledge.

very nice pinning it on him alone lol i don't believe for one second you arent aware of whos alt that is

No need to, I have given them to him. If this MP3 is an alt of Mallos/Fang and they transfer to me, is that alt abuse on it's own? Perhaps if it's Fang's depending on what this 'help' was (I assume a spell). At the moment I have given Mallos the heads to look after for me, which I suppose is alt abuse in a protracted way. What if I go take them back? 

12 minutes ago, Ledah said:

No need to, I have given them to him. If this MP3 is an alt of Mallos/Fang and they transfer to me, is that alt abuse on it's own? Perhaps if it's Fang's depending on what this 'help' was (I assume a spell). At the moment I have given Mallos the heads to look after for me, which I suppose is alt abuse in a protracted way. What if I go take them back? 

In my opinion (which we all know isnt official) i would think that even if they acted on your behalf this way without your knowledge that it would still be alt abuse on their half though based on the pm's i received i m pretty sure they were intended for mallos the whole time.

Edited by MRWander

6 hours ago, MRWander said:

very nice pinning it on him alone lol i don't believe for one second you arent aware of whos alt that is

Maybe you have no idea how many mp3 and mp4 i watch after and aid on a daily basis?

I saw an old friend come back after a long timegone, and i decided to help him play with a new feature, heads.

I love and respect you MRF, if you dont believe me there is nothing i can do, but all i was doing was evening the scales so Morlecid could enjoy his time back.

Are you trying to tell me that Morlecid is an alt of someone i already know?

I will admit to a slight mis-use of an alt to gather heads from an mp3 that which my main could not due to being an mp5 and since recent changes disallowed cross mindpower fighting I felt this was the best option to further subjugate heads holders since MRF refused my offer of a trade for his heads.

Morlecid contracted the help of friend/protector Fang (who was unaware of alt status until later notified) and defeated MRF, soon after giving the heads to Ledah. Ledah asked Mallos to hold the heads for a while, of which Mallos agreed.

I may be a bit corrupt but I am a Caretaker not a SoS ;)

Well ill be damned, i guess Morlecid was Mallos, you learn something new every day D:

And later notified?!? When?!?! Was this during me getting massively hammered with my old man during christmas eve cause i legit have ZERO recollection of this Mallos xDDD

Edited by Fang Archbane

• 6 months later...

I think it would be rather fair if Mallos used his recently acquired heads control to give MRF the heads his alt stole back to MRF. I believe the total number was 34, though I may be incorrect in my memory of it. Personally I think MRF would deserve a few extra in interest as well, considering how long this issue has dragged without redress, but that's just my opinion. I think this would be an acceptable exception to the rule constraining his use of heads control, if he still has it that is:

Ann 4412

Unlike previous times this has been gifted it is not a permanent power and should be used for his contest only.