Granite Wolf

Fang Archbane

I figured i didnt need proof since many a people know (or used to) that G Wolf is me.

Depending on what email hes linked to, i might be able to reset it myself.

Mind telling me what email that would be?

And if you need proof, i can give you the last password i know i used on him.

Edited by Fang Archbane

• Root Admin

>Mind telling me what email that would be?

No I cant give you that information. It would break EU privacy laws. Sorry.

>And if you need proof, i can give you the last password i know i used on him.

We dont store passwords (any company that can tell you your password is a terrible terrible one and should be reported to your countries data protection authority) so that doesnt really help us to prove the identity Sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Can anyone read what the screenshot says? Its too blurry for me to read, let alone consider it as proof.

Unless there is something else I will leave it based on what Fang said:

>I understand, no hard feelings bruv, this can be can be locked/ignored & thanks either way mate.

19 minutes ago, Chewett said:

Can anyone read what the screenshot says? Its too blurry for me to read, let alone consider it as proof.

Unless there is something else I will leave it based on what Fang said:

>I understand, no hard feelings bruv, this can be can be locked/ignored & thanks either way mate.

i cant read it either

The left portal to the realm doth read:

--------

taboo black market merchandise. So low key that others can't pick it up.

Fang Archbane: Right in front of their eyes is where one is most blind, sad, sad is the day 

Fang Archbane: *Sits atop sunny fires head* Yeah, im fine, but not emotionally fulfilled.

*Sunfire*: is he ever okay?

Fang Archbane: (#TheStruggleisReal)

*Mya Celestia*: *shrugs* I'm going back to the gate. I've been trying to make myself available so I don't hear how I can't be found later.

Fang Archbane: (Granite tries to come here but he ran out of ap rather fast in lr :/)

*Sunfire*:bye mya 

Fang Archbane: (High wins and such, he was at the capitol and back)

Fang Archbane waves bye with a sob 

Mallos kicks Fang 

*Mya Celestia* flies off toward Loreroot 

Fang Archbane feels so very very kicked 

Fang Archbane goes upside down and starts to slowly float into the air, doggy paddling towards Mallos

The right portal doth read:

---

*Sunfire* collects branches 

*Sunfire* collects branches 

Granite Wolf Yawns as he lays back in the grass to recuperate enough strength to head off 

Granite Wolf: Branches, Bark and Memory Stones. Hum. I wonder what a Woodcutters vengeful abilities are, concerning anything half mined.

Granite Wolf nibbles on his tail as he gets distracted

• Root Admin

Without more proof it would be unethical and against my profession's code of conduct (which I must abide by to stay in the body) to give you access to an account that I cannot be sure is yours.

I understand this is frustrating but since the evidence is only tangential and accounts are given away/etc to other people I cannot prove that at the moment you have a right to that account.

Unless there is more concrete evidence my hands are tied. I can however contact the email address on file so you can reply and reclaim the account if that helps?