Common sense or better said, the lack of it

dst

If you remember, I have sent some Christmas Cards in 2017 as well. Anyone could have gotten one if they asked for and provided an address where to ship it.

Nava asked for one as well. I said sure and put them on the list. I sent the card together with the rest. And surprise surprise! The card returned because "Invalid address".

Really? And I mean REALLY? It's not about money or time. It's a simple thing called Common Sense. I don't know what they tried to achieve. I have sent cards to people I disliked in the game in the past and everything went well. But NEVER have I gotten a card back because of issues with address.

So as much as I hate to say this, I will start being more picky with people I will send cards from now on. It seems that some have not a single shred of common sense in them.

Nava, you're an a**hole.

8 hours ago, Nava said:

Most of all, this was done to purposely torture DST so I can appease the entity that lives in my non-existent home. 

If this is not sarcasm or a joke then you just have a poor character, all this effort and time is wasted on you and you should feel bad.

4 hours ago, MaGoHi said:

If this is not sarcasm or a joke then you just have a poor character, all this effort and time is wasted on you and you should feel bad.

She said its sarcasm if you read properly. Stop making the sucking-up too obvious haha.

Anyway this topic was sooo unnecessary. A lot of clarifications should have been made through PM rather than assuming and concluding.

We should know by now that dst prefers to take things public than to pms when it comes to drama like this.

Yes, common sense is, unfortunately, not so common. It varies from person to person and place to place and you can probably only expect the average half of the population to have any of it, which means below that and the people wont have any, above and they probably wont need it. My idea of common sense for this topic is to pm the person who my card didn't reach and ask them why it got returned, this way we can reach a conclusion. Somewhat of the opposite happened here. I see three possible points in this situation:

1. Dst sent the card, Nava gave the wrong address purposefully. Then Nava is mean and shouldn't have done that.

2. Dst sent the card, Nava gave the wrong address accidentally.Then Dst is being rude in this topic.

3. Dst didn't send the card. I doubt this one.

• Root Admin

After a week or so I’m going to hide this. I consider this pretty rude dst and you will be getting a warning point for this.

On consideration I completely understand you might be upset if Nava did do it on purpose (which is entirely possible and I’m not making a comment one way or another) but I consider the way this was handled to be poor form and just rude.

We don’t witch hunt here, unless you are hunting me which is fair game as the totalitarian forum admin.