Uploading and configuring converted scenes

• Root Admin

Aia finished converting flash scenes to individual images for artwork and clickables, over 200 of them.

Now we need to assamble a team for uploading these and configuring their clickables to mimic original functionality.

Please post here if you are willing to help.

Because past experience with people that offered to help but did nothing, i am asking you not to offer your help if you are not sure you have time for this.

This announcement is mainly for people that have past experience with A25 tools but also for people that are convinced they could learn using them.

Lets get rid of this flash :D

Updated list

Azull (x) [ok] - has access
Ungod (x) [ok] - has access, delay possible
Aia (b) [ok] - has access
Shemhazaj (ne) [test pending] - docs acc sent
redneck (ne) [denied - not active in general or recently]
Fang Archbane (ne) [denied - complain received against this application, plus we have enough participants as it is]

(ne) = no a25 tools experience previously

(b) = beginner level or very limited a25 use prev

(×) = experienced with a25 tools

[review pending] = i will consider if you will be participating or not

[test pending] = you will receive a test with these tools so you see how they work and we both decide if you will help with the scenes or not. 

ANYONE WITH THE A25 MEDAL WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ACCEPTED.

• Root Admin

Keep posting, i will prepare a test ground for those i select that never used a25 before, and after trying it there you can decide if you vould do it or not.

Please understand i will probably not accept everyone asking to try the tools as these are too dangerous if missused, i will only accept people that i consider able to hold the tools later on for personal purposes too. 

I confirm that I will be part of this effort, in the time that I am granted.

I believe that there will remain some scenes which may require functionality outside of the A25 tools - such as the Broken Pattern Gazebo, or the Gazebo of Equilibrium, or Champion's Challenge.

Edited by Aia del Mana

• Root Admin

Sorry you dont get to chose overseers. 

For those that dont know the tools yet, i will setup a contest. I will ask you to do one random scene i will chose, in a test place. You get access to the tools and to their docs, the rest is up to you. If you do good i will offer more asistance  on the way.

While i value a lot your help, i can not guide each one of you through the tools, plus none of the people that did good with them needed any guidance. 

I will start sending access to the docs so you have time to study them. 

• Root Admin

Redneck and fang  ..i have two issues with you, i don't recall you being active recently, and you have an insanely bad forum rating. This doesn't fit the profile of someone that could end up trusted with realm changing features. I do trust you both however, and i think you will try your best, remains to be seen what you can do. 

If anyone has something to say for or against you two participating in this, please pm or post now. 

• Root Admin

@redneck i denied your application, the reason is that except this Christmas, i never saw you around . I am glad you came back, but i don't think its ok to show up after a long break and assume such an important task.  You are welcome to try with an other occasion.

32 minutes ago, Muratus del Mur said:

@redneck i denied your application, the reason is that except this Christmas, i never saw you around . I am glad you came back, but i don't think its ok to show up after a long break and assume such an important task.  You are welcome to try with an other occasion.

That is fair, I will be more active this year so I am sure there will be ample opportunities to help with other tasks.

• Root Admin

@Fang Archbane  I denied you application because of two reasons. I received a valid message against your application (it was an argumented one not a hate pm), and we have already enough participants to go on with this. Thank you for offering your help anyway.

• Root Admin

Lets get this going. 

Azul, Ungod, Aia, you have all you need. Aia please send them the converted files.

I have nothing against splitting the tasks among all 4 as you decide, so you should talk about this. I will summon you all in one place in MD and WV. You will probably need WV as a reference in case you missed somehting. Be careful, some scenes in WV where changes as we where testing stuff, dont do the same in MD.

Shem, I will give you the tools and you try to convert a scene, if you succeed and wish to coninue, great, if not, no grudges.

Lets continue this in-game 

Thank you all