Oldest forum message

Ungod

My oldest forum PM is to Mur, it's my application to run for king of Marind Bell, back when rulers were first being introduced (unless there were some secret earlier land rulers) eleven and a half years ago (2009)

Results are here and a small excerpt from my message here:

Also, I promise to put a Canadian flag on top of Winds Sanctuary :D

PS: I don't really promise to plant a Canadian flag on Winds, or anywhere in MD, but it can't hurt to try!

My first forum interaction was in February 2009 responding to Sagewoman's wall posting where she demanded I update my profile :D

And then I responded to Gargant's topic which asked people how did players get their username, after which I immediately started posting on 'new ideas' for MD (kinda funny, didn't start to grow roots yet but I'm sharing how I got my name and how can the game get better :D

First post was a Oct/2009 quest submission where I dressed as a Dark Archer (I'm glad the picture isn't there anymore haha). Been questing like crazy ever since.

First PM was a Nov/2009 conversation with Pamplemousse regarding another forum post. That was shortly after (a month or two) she had left the Archivists to join the Sentinels and fight in the war that culminated in the burning of Khalazdad's cube. Young Aelis felt he was exchanging messages with a celebrity back then.