Saturday at 05:41 PM1 day Root Admin comment_206923 43 minutes ago, Syrian said:maybe who cast it :PI like the mystery Report
Saturday at 06:02 PM1 day Author comment_206924 40 minutes ago, Else said:I know this has been suggested before, but please just give us a seach bar at the top or bottom:You can create rituals from19 minutes ago, Chewett said:I like the mysteryWhat if an item, that could be crafted, gave one insight into triggers temporarily? >.> Report
9 hours ago9 hr comment_206936 What about deleting your own messages in chat? There have been cases when you copied pasted something you didnt meant to or just wrote a word wrong just by a letter which changes the meaning of the sentence completely....... Report
9 hours ago9 hr comment_206938 25 minutes ago, Else said:What about deleting your own messages in chat? There have been cases when you copied pasted something you didnt meant to or just wrote a word wrong just by a letter which changes the meaning of the sentence completely.......Nah, I can see muppets who spam things like "evo chat" using it to delete their stupidity.You can correct a mistake in chat easily by... chatting. Report
6 hours ago6 hr comment_206939 2 hours ago, Ledah said:Nah, I can see muppets who spam things like "evo chat" using it to delete their stupidity.You can correct a mistake in chat easily by... chatting.also swearing then deleting Report
6 hours ago6 hr Root Admin comment_206940 3 hours ago, Else said:What about deleting your own messages in chat? There have been cases when you copied pasted something you didnt meant to or just wrote a word wrong just by a letter which changes the meaning of the sentence completely.......Agreed with Ledah. I wouldn't allow it, and ideally we would stop this evo chat crap certain players love. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.