A list...

(Zl-eye-f)-nea

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I must confess...actually I love the tree. I love it so much that I wish it was dead! So it will go to tree heaven and live there happily ever after.
Now...I am thinking: if I will ask Udgard to make me a chainsaw and then somehow trick Mur into making it work...will I have a chance of fulfilling tree's destiny?

i think that there are four reasons WHY bob-haters trying to hurt him:

first: they are just bad boys and girls and love it to harm living beings that cant defend theirselfs!

second: they are jealous at bob because he is more famous then them!

third: because of revenge(like in dst's case) that he doesnt wanted to bloom for her, you cant FORCE bob to bloom anyway xD

fourth: maybe they are only hurting bob just to insult the defenders. like one of my little welpes, well actually she doesnt hurts him, but it insults the defenders because they dont know what she is doing, i told her to stop it but she has her own mind xD

and now the big BUT! : BUT if nobody would try to kill bob, zlei and all defenders would be jobless :P

i dont like it if bob gets hurted, but as you can see it is like peace and chaos, the one cant live without the other.
so both sides are needed, the bob-haters and bob-defenders, good and evil or cookies against muffins(what you want to be is your choice):P

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Xcercses' date='28 January 2010 - 07:59 AM' timestamp='1264665573' post='53515']
i think that there are four reasons WHY bob-haters trying to hurt him:

first: they are just bad boys and girls and love it to harm living beings that cant defend theirselfs!

second: they are jealous at bob because he is more famous then them!

third: because of revenge(like in dst's case) that he doesnt wanted to bloom for her, you cant FORCE bob to bloom anyway xD

fourth: maybe they are only hurting bob just to insult the defenders. like one of my little welpes, well actually she doesnt hurts him, but it insults the defenders because they dont know what she is doing, i told her to stop it but she has her own mind xD

and now the big BUT! : BUT if nobody would try to kill bob, zlei and all defenders would be jobless :)

i dont like it if bob gets hurted, but as you can see it is like peace and chaos, the one cant live without the other.
so both sides are needed, the bob-haters and bob-defenders, good and evil or cookies against muffins(what you want to be is your choice):)
[/quote]
I love Bob, he is a constant source of materials for my toffee apples. I don't see why people want to hurt him when he has uses...... ;)

Another to add to the list...

: Kamikaze skips up to bob who has been left with no security or protectors in the last few days that he has been here
Kamikaze: *helps himself to the twigs and tips bob a wink I know, and you know. Your an apple tree.....they just cant see.

And, Kamikaze, Bob _always_ has protectors watching over him - irregardless of whether you see them or not.

[quote name='Phantom Orchid' date='14 February 2010 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1266174699' post='54478']
Another to add to the list...

: Kamikaze skips up to bob who has been left with no security or protectors in the last few days that he has been here
Kamikaze: *helps himself to the twigs and tips bob a wink I know, and you know. Your an apple tree.....they just cant see.

And, Kamikaze, Bob _always_ has protectors watching over him - irregardless of whether you see them or not.
[/quote]
I am being spied upon! That is clear victimisationism!
Bob loves me, I spread his twigs about everywhere!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='aaront222' date='24 February 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1267046215' post='55125']
Here is me hurting Bob-

aaront222: *plants a tree next to Bob* Threre you go Bob. Your ex-wife!
aaront222: *plants another tree next to Bob* Your mother in law!
: aaront222 laughs manically
[/quote]
Fantastic! now there is more for me to harvest. I should make a fortune if I were selling it. Enemies of bob...we look out for him.

• 1 month later...

[size="5"][b]GUARDS - be prepared tomorrow![/b][/size]

Pamplemousse: Hm, alright then, I'll try to wear my best dress of destruction.
dst: GoC
dst: I will also Pample :D
King Bull: destruction is good Pamp......
Sharazhad: oooh...I want to wear a dress of seduction...i mean destruction too!
: King Bull smiles
dst: long dress or short one?
Pamplemousse: Hmm...well, short if we will be burning, I wouldn't want to catch on fire.
dst: and we need to move easily
Pamplemousse: But long if we are to chop, I wouldn't want to get a splinter.
dst: short it will be
Pamplemousse: *nods* Short, then.

Edited by Blackwoodforest

• 2 months later...

For loosing a auction came this *shakes head*

: sasha lilias she spins it in her hand before sending it flying towards Bob
: sasha lilias the dagger catches the bark, slicing a large part off, before landing in the wall
: sasha lilias takes two more daggers, one in each hand,and sends them flying again
: sasha lilias each one slices the bark even more, leaving a large gap where the bark once was, a small pile of bark on the ground
: sasha lilias she walks over to collcect her daggers
: sasha lilias places two of the daggers into their respective sheaths before taking the third in her right hand
: sasha lilias starts carving letters into the bare flesh
: sasha lilias as she carves her red eyes blaze a constant burning fire
: sasha lilias steps back, sheathing the dagger
: sasha lilias The letters read: D E A T H T O B O B
: sasha lilias she laughs before walking away

Pride looks around catiously
: Pride steps closer to the guardian checking for signs of movement
: Pride begins to unsheath his sword, watching as it gleams in the sunlight
Pride: *slowly walks toward the tree placing a hand against the cool bark* Today seems to be the day
: Pride takes a step back from the tree taking one last look around before raising the sword in both hands
Pride: Goodbye you undeserving withered old firewood *lays his sword swiftly into the branchs chopping off one and watching it fall*
: Pride raises his sword once more and with the sound of the wind whistling against the steel he lays into another branch and smiles at the sound of the steel against wood
Pride: *lowers his sword briefly looking at his handy work* and now for the finishing touch
: Pride he takes a deep slow breath holding as he raises the sword above his head and release it as the sword falls down the center of the withering tree
: Pride a sly smile crosses his face as he watches the the two halves of the tree split and fall to the sides he wipes his sword clean and sheaths it once more
: Pride laughs to himself as he strolls away from the timbers

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]
[b]: [/b][color="#305681"][i]The Silencer speaks to the ugly tree: "Are you not getting drowned? You worthless log..."[/i][/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]
[b]: [/b][color="#305681"][i]The Silencer kicks the tree repeatedly[/i][/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]
[b]: [/b][color="#305681"][i]The Silencer spits on the tree and leaves[/i][/color][/size][/font][/color]