Outpost Of The Church

Jubaris

currently there are no religions at Tribunal lands...
I am starting an expedition of the Savelites Church to the Eastern Lands in missionary tasks... I will settle the temple in its lands, and make it as chapel of the Savelites Church until someone from the Tribunal claims it as its own
at the start, my adept Allarion will watch over it as Hegemon of the Chapel, he will be my voice, his role will be keeping the Chapel and helping local pilgrims, healing (i will do the healing ritual from far away) those who need it
this is not an aggressive act of the Church or Loreroot itself, this is just a peaceful and friendly mission of the Church in order to spread its influence and help the people

share your opinions with me, if the community dislikes my act, i will withdraw from the temple grounds

There might be no religions in the new lands but there are religious aspects, such as the crosses in the window and above the main table thing in the Hall, also the mausoleum looking building which suggests burial which is in almost 90% or if not 100% linked to a religion of some sort, one can draw many conclusions from simple observations. *wink*

Aken, there are no religions in Tribunal player made (thats all that counts)
and if someone describes those signs and relate them to another, new religion, like it was there all along, that would be making new lore, and Mur forbid that

and btw, many thanks to everyone for their support and good words :P

I do not believe anyone should lay claim to anything in the Tribunal yet. Publicly announcing a claim like Allarion did, I feel was rude and cocky to say the least. To take the words of someone recently, that is like putting the Cart before the horse. :o

Edited by Leucretia

It's a temple... He said he would be happy to move on when it was claimed by someone from the tribunals. (I assume he means if one of the alliances claims it.) In the meantime, it only makes sense he has an outpost in the new lands. Now sure, I think the whole concept is a bit wonky, but it's in following with the alliance and why not put the outpost in the empty temple? He is not claiming the temple as his, or for the Savelites, he is simply using it for a while.

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='10 September 2009 - 02:07 AM' timestamp='1252566442' post='41384']
*generally dislikes Savels because they're too...religious-y* x3

*disagrees with this*
[/quote]

I also disagree that the Savelites are religious-y. I have yet to see a "service" or sermon done by the Priests.
Maybe they are like the Templars and are secretive? o.O

Sagewoman, it seems you know absolutely nothing about Savelites Church... we are not secretive, and we are not like Children of the Eclipse (not all religions are built the same, open your mind a bit...)

i try to make our ways as transparent as possible, if anyone is interested on anything about the Church, just message me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Root Admin

You considered the obvious implications of bringing religious current in a place governed by a crazy demon / ex god / tyran ruler / maniak about symbolic meanings / also in a land that is so remote? people alone will have a problem wondering alone, citizens will have to chose if to follow a doctrine with symbols in respect of that land, something balancing in a way gg non-preaching research way but with lr religious devotament and mb secrecy of some sorts, this will be weird at least (for both of us)

As an ex md ruler, i want to say i would normally not interfere with player actions, as a Tribunal Demon i want to say you will find out on your own and that all of you need to remember the things i said in the dominion announcements.

You do not yet know my reactions to prayers and rituals, directed at me as my new form or against or independent. I will be myself, in a very honest way but without limitations of "md official". I might clean your head off and hang you on the gates as warning for others, I might drain you of your prayers to restore my powers, i might do other things i cant know now.
My form is new, I have a long way ahead... but are you sure you consider the implications of your actions in front of a demon?

I must say, I don't really like the idea of a chuch moving into my home..... I would lose all privicy, not to mention the fact it would be very difficult to get much sleep with a sermon happening on the other side of the room XD and as my final point, shoo! it's my house, now shoo! *whacks Rhaegar with one of the pillars, then puts the piller back before the roof suffers damage*

Nonetheless, Vicarious, Mur just beclaired himself as ruler of the Tribunal. Won't he go over all the ideas that were spoken, even a year ago, to make clear perhaps of the current situation?