Discussion About Avatars.

Shadowseeker

ok this is it:

Md has pissed me for the last time :blush: im leaving pernamently, i would like to make something good by opening my account to others so they could obtain free creatures, but i cant i have in my vault avatars of Black Thorn about 10 of them, and they cant be moved to another vault (thats strange) so ill just leave this game....to much stress!

you have my word that i will not return (my brother may play here some day though)

this character will be opened to only Princ Readgar so he can take out avatars.

bye bye md!

caught red handed, so instead of facing the consequences and moving on, quitting? Suck it up man. So you had a rough start to the game, learn from your mistakes, and learn how to enjoy the game.

MD pissed you off because you were illegally stealing other peoples artworks for your own profit? This is your "great answer" to settle the problem? If so, then it is a sad answer indeed.

and furthermore it doesn't clarify nothing, it just makes you unpunishable...
What about the poor fellows with avatars from you? Basically all of them are going to be taken out, seeing a few of them are very cleared copies, most of them will be, and if the owner of the artwork happens to stumble across MD and see one, there's some real trouble...
So, without any help from you, all those avatars from your account will be taken out most likely, and the Savelites/Reggy will be in trouble instead of you because it's their shop.

Sounds like a great solution, really.
Very mature and friendly thing to do, all in all

• Root Admin

[quote name='Sir_Kamil' date='18 May 2010 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1274177475' post='59965']
Md has pissed me for the last time :blush: im leaving pernamently, i would like to make something good by opening my account to others so they could obtain free creatures, but i cant i have in my vault avatars of Black Thorn about 10 of them, and they cant be moved to another vault (thats strange) so ill just leave this game....to much stress!
[/quote]

Come on Sir Kamil, surely you can see why we ask questions?

Fenrir copied avatars without even drawing them, Then said they were his, AND got banned for it. But he is still here, and for that i admire his actions. It seems a pretty funny thing to say im not guilty and then leave...

• Root Admin

Yes, i agree, For example on this page

http://magicduel.com/index.php?pag=fantasyartworks

it has

All the artworks used in MagicDuel Adventure are protected works, custom built exclusively for this project.

Which would be rather wrong based on some of Sir Kamils Avatars.

another thing.

This whole "my 'brother' might play someday" thing. Not only are you showing your childishness by running from your problem, but to say this. It reminds me of the whole Adam Riddle indecent when his "friend died of cancer so he took over" only to find out it was really the same moron as the first guy, but just made up the story about his death so he could try a new start. Which of course failed miserably because we all know, once a moron always a moron.

I tried to be nice in my last post, but the longer i kept thinking about it, the more i wanted to slap myself for simply considering your application at any time into the Caretakers. I feel sorry for poor Princ who will undoubtedly be left trying to pick up the pieces of your shattered illusion of drawing capabilities.

I'm not sure what the punishment for these fraudulent drawings will be. I say he wants to leave the game fine, ban his IP address so that him or his "brother" can't come back to the game. The character Sir Kamil should have its items and avitars stripped and tossed in the garbage where he, and his actual drawings belong.

Lets be more positive.

Sir Kamil leaving will undoubtely be a headache as there will be questions that cannot be answered.

Lets concentrate on what to do with the avatars that are "suspect" and the innocent players who bought them.

It is not fair for the buyers to be punished for buying an avatar that they feel was genuine.

I do not have an answer to deal with this, but I feel that a discussion on how to solve this would be better than flaming about a guy who has just ran away.

;)

[quote name='CrazyMike' date='19 May 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1274221086' post='60007']
Lets be more positive.

Sir Kamil leaving will undoubtely be a headache as there will be questions that cannot be answered.

Lets concentrate on what to do with the avatars that are "suspect" and the innocent players who bought them.

It is not fair for the buyers to be punished for buying an avatar that they feel was genuine.

I do not have an answer to deal with this, but I feel that a discussion on how to solve this would be better than flaming about a guy who has just ran away.

;)
[/quote]

It is the same like havening false money. It is not right such things are existing so you have to get rid of them, even the owner how is innocent about his ownership of the specific item (money or avi).

Hmmm... so... blatant copying of another artists work is illegal, even if distorted slightly.

But... is it legal or not to look at and draw an avatar of a person in a picture found on the interwebz?

Example: Your looking at pics and you see a person striking a pose with their sword and your all like "Dude that would make an awesome avatar for MD!" And then you realize you said that out loud and people in your computer class are staring at you as you pull out your computer paper and pencils and begin drawing it.

• Root Admin

[quote name='redneck' date='19 May 2010 - 03:56 AM' timestamp='1274237795' post='60018']
wow sir kamil i can never trust you ever ever again you have lied to all o us and i do not trust liers
[/quote]

so, if we apply that ideology we should also never trust you?

it is good for you others know how to forgive.

I have followed this from the start, and I have to say I am really dissapointed n Sir Kamil, On the last topic I thought he should be given the benefit of the doubt after seeing this it was blatant and obvious that he has copied avatars off the net and other sources. But I agree with crazy mike, If Kamil has quit i doubt he will read these things before he goes all that is left is to sort our the aftermath. I would suggest all those with Sir Kamil avatars to perhaps start a thread and record whome they are andperhaps even a screenshot of the avatar that way they can be removed quickly if neccesary and if Princ is going to refund costs he can get track of them there.

Just my opinion on the matter as it stands.

Sparrhawk

• Root Admin

"MD pissed you for the last time" ?????

there were like a hundred ways to go about this other then that.

Since you said yourself that you won't play anymore, I suppose you won't having anything to say about your account being locked just to be sure you dont just say that to escape further investigations now. Afterall if you leave you won't be needing it anymore.

There is one way to win, but so many ways to lose.
You picked the wrong one but thats entirely your choice.

Regarding the avatars, i will start removing them slowly in the order of how copied they look, over time it will be all cleaned.

Fallen Knight Sir Kamil 638569 Tormented Soul 1 3 17/05/10 19:43:18
Fallen Knight Sir Kamil 614880 Angien Egg 1 1 17/05/10 19:43:04
Fallen Knight Sir Kamil 614763 Angien Egg 1 1 17/05/10 19:42:50
Fallen Knight Sir Kamil 538434 Angien 1 3 17/05/10 19:42:16
Fallen Knight Sir Kamil 637089 Unholy Priest 1 1 17/05/10 19:40:33
Fallen Knight Sir Kamil 637033 Remains 1 1 17/05/10 19:40:19
Fallen Knight Sir Kamil 614767 Angien Egg 1 1 17/05/10 19:40:06
Fallen Knight Sir Kamil 614639 Angien Egg 1 1 17/05/10 19:39:51
Fallen Knight Sir Kamil 506293 Angien 1 2 17/05/10 19:39:37

• Root Admin

I hope this isnt what i think it is.

Because if this is what i think it is. Its a definite Lazarus Situation, Not liking the reputation one character has, "leave" and then come back with another.

Im really disappointed if this has occurred, because Sir Kamil had a good career drawing, im sure we could have guided him into drawing really good pictures. But instead of apologising and saying he didnt understand the rules, he just leaves.

Im just dispointed in the fact that you took the easy option. Even if you arnt Fallen Knight. Leaving was just because you couldnt accept what people were saying about what you had done.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='20 May 2010 - 02:13 AM' timestamp='1274318024' post='60072']
I'm assuming it's his brother >>
[/quote]

I do hope its his brother. but its all too coincidental. Too much like a Lazarus situation last time.

I have realized something. Thanks to this topic, mainly Mur and Chewett...but some others too. I simply runned away from responsibility(typo?)

Setting aside idiotic talk. I must take responsibility for my actions. So i will be here to be judged and carry out my sentance. I cant just run away from things i done.

So, this is what i should had typed long time ago.

In my personal opinion an piece of art is not stolen as far as its not the oryginal image. If we are to redraw an..lets say Miss Venus whith certain diffrencess. It will be then ...not creative, but it will be a small low quality art image. I took this line of thought from television, or PC game clones.

They are werry, werry simillar, yet if there are some details that seperate them, its not stealing. Side note, i did draw them all by myself, i didint take a ready image and photoshoped it. In my opinion that was allowed. Yet it seems majority dissagrees whith it and it makes me re-think my statement.

And i didint come to a good thoought. More i feel werry ashamed. So much that i fealinside me a Must to type this down.

I am sorry for this trouble that i made and i want to fix it if possible to ease the burned i have putted on other pelope.

and a straightening reffeerence.

Sleeper and Fallen Knight are not my alts. Yoshimo Hanada is.

Lordwar/Kreen is my brother.

Sleeper and FK are friends from a mmorpg.(hope to recruit more)

On all above accounts i been logged at least once. At my place or on theirs (not counting china ofc..but greece, italy, germany...yes i travel alot)

and yes i commonly give creatures that have age or are rare to other pelope free.Im not a fighter in MD...i dont have patience for this.. And certainly ill give creatures to person that i personally had recruited. Im shure that administrators can clearly see every little trade or transfer i made. Thinking that ill make this ..."one character dissapears and other appears" act is... ridiculus and ofending. If i would like to make a fresh start...whith new character, i would just start up my junk PC next to me, or turn on my laptop... (those 2 machines, and i have total of 5 are not touched by MD.) Let this be my clear statement that i Can make a clear character and just make a fresh start.; or i could just reset my IP overnight or ask my provider to give me a new one, or i could swich net cards, or modems.... countles possibilities to make a clear legit alt... not to mention proxy magic. But no, i want to seek atonement...make amends. Fix this mess i made..its a moral dutie that i must make...or i will not be able to look myself in the mirror. What i had done was created out of my own ignorance, not on acting whith full knowledge of what i had done. I rly....tought that what i do is...good

Can i please?

Edited by Sir_Kamil